Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! (23508 Views)

Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures / [PHOTO] Bovi Strikes Rare Pose With Timaya At The Gym / Mike Tyson Had Sex With Model Naomi Campbell In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by jamesw: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
cool
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by free2ryhme: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
of what use is this story and benefit to Nigerians
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by encryptjay(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
sexymoma:
In airforce's voice
Working on my body,
I'll join you guys soon grin
lmao
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by ireneony(f): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
I so much love these ladies...
My role model: Naomi Campbell, her skin is so flawless.
Oluchi: I love her height and her eyes.
Iman: This lady is a legend.
All of them have one thing in common, they all date white men, iman and oluchi are married to white men.
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by ivyT(f): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=BaebieHot post=30654806]

Ouch! That hurts cheesy
We are all black and proud my dear
Sha, no beef us too much na, Shey na we create ourselves ni?[/quote
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dark and lovely..i too love this girl abeg make una LIKE my pic to promote our ebony beauties
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by sani99: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
FYN GIRLS!!!
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Ambassadors: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Must she be showing her breast all in a bid to get potential suitors? If a lady shows off the privacy of what belongs to her husband to the public, i wonder what she will offer her husband when she meets him. Be informed ladies....
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by obontami: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
And so?
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Immortality(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
An ICT company dealing in the supply and maintenance of computers and telecommunication equipment, based in Ikeja Lagos requires energetic and creative marketer developers for immediate employment:

Requirements:

•Minimum qualification -BSC/HND in any discipline

•Good communication and interpersonal skills

•Adequate field experience

•Not less than 30 years of age

•Ready to resume immediately with instant result

•Minimum of Four years cognate (ICT) marketing experience.

•Report presentation skills.

•Basic computer appreciation skill

Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume with their name and Position applied for as the subject to the following email address: Career@egclimited-online.com
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by sirrinky: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
^^^funny
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by rabimlomo: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Lord please bless these girls with food, IJN. Amen.
Lol grin.
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by vislabraye(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
BaebieHot:

Ouch! That hurts cheesy
We are all black and proud my dear
Sha, no beef us too much na, Shey na we create ourselves ni?

In addition to that, may fair skins ladies have obanje spirit.
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by vislabraye(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
youmour:
Dark and lovely..i too love this girl abeg make una LIKE my pic to promote our ebony beauties

Why she dey do her lips like that ?

Any way, make I see am from head to toe.
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
vislabraye:

Why she dey do her lips like that ?

Any way, make I see am from head to toe.

How the lips dey do u,u wan kiss am nii?
No be only head to toe,na head to toto lipsrsealed
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by jacyjules(f): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Nyc one
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by misfab(f): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=30654254]Beautiful dark skinned babes grin.... not like that Ice Prince's mullato girlfriend who isn't even ashamed of displaying her 'fallen heroes' undecided

I have always maintained that light skinned babes are some of the greatest scams on this earth. ... They are the ones with more 'fallen heroes', more body odour, more stretchmarks and irritating blue veins.... angry

black gurls b lik....yea he spoke my mind.
mtshewww.....onye agholi ka agba.
next!! grin
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by ezychris(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
buygala:
Beautiful dark skinned babes grin.... not like that Ice Prince's mullato girlfriend who isn't even ashamed of displaying her 'fallen heroes' undecided

I have always maintained that light skinned babes are some of the greatest scams on this earth. ... They are the ones with more 'fallen heroes', more body odour, more stretchmarks and irritating blue veins.... angry

BLACK AND PROUD
You just talking bullshit! What does low melanin got to do with fallen boobs, BO n stretchmarks? Mind you natural light skinned babes have conspicuous veins showing as green and not blue. My fiance is light skinned, has the cutest boobs I've laid my eyes on, no BO, no stretch marks and finally green veins. So don't go judging all light skin babes because u possibly met with cream and chemical supported light skin babes. Lastly, I'm LIGHT SKINNED. NO BO!
IF you are light skinned and proud, hit like!

1 Like

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Much love to my cousin kiss
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by UjSizzle(f): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Lord please bless these girls with food, IJN. Amen.
grin grin
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by achinaboy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
i know the chic when she was like 9,10,12,before i moved from the street,,looks the same but a little dirtier and skinny just like other kids anyway,above all she is beatifull

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Okoro in Los Angeles’: Ali Baba, Funke Akindele, Yaw On Set (Pics) / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) / Burna Boy Shows Off His O2 Brixton Academy 'sold Out' Status Plaque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.