Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) (790 Views)

Reconstructed Houses For 192 Refugee Families In Borno (Photos) / Enugu State Embarks On Reconstruction Of FG Roads / Ugwuanyi Approves Contract For Construction Of 2 FG Roads (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) by Splashme: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015
All around Nigeria, this administration has focused attention on the reconstruction, rehabilitation or repair of our national road network.

Of the 35,000 kilometers of federal roads nationwide, we have constructed, rehabilitated or repaired 25,000 kilometers, making it easier to move across Nigeria thereby deepening the integration of our people.

Some of the roads were progress has been made include Benin-Ore, Vom-Manchok, Kano-Maiduguri, Lokoja-Abuja, Lokoja-Okene-Benin and Onitsha-Owerri to mention but a few.

This is even as the Loko-Oweto Bridge across the River Benue has almost reached completion stage while work on the 2nd Niger Bridge is making progress. When completed these bridges will shorten the journey of those traveling between North and South with attendant reduction in travel costs.

This administration believes in the unity of this great nation which is why we continue to invest in infrastructure such as roads, railways, airports and river dredging, to break down walls and make it possible for our people to make connections that foster togetherness, cooperation and peaceful coexistence. GEJ.

Source: Facebook

Re: 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) by PassingShot(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2015
TANoids are liars just like their master, GEJ. grin grin
Re: 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) by temitemi1(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2015
All haill GEJ!!! Let the TRANSFORMATIONS continue!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2015
I almost believed until I saw oshodi-apapa road.......pls is there oshodi-apapa road in other states? Cos I know that road well especially those capital oil to coconut axis
Re: 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) by ozoigbondu: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2015
No adminstration beats GEJ when it comes to road construction and every other sector

5 Likes

Re: 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) by Splashme: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2015
kallmemrB:
I almost believed until I saw oshodi-apapa road.......pls is there oshodi-apapa road in other states? Cos I know that road well especially those capital oil to coconut axis

I added that in error. His Facebook page did not include Oshodi - Apapa.

However, the initial sections of that road were done by Julius Berger under GEJ.
Is Oshodi to (what's the name of that area after Mile 2?) not smooth? GEJ did it

Re: 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
No adminstration beats GEJ when it comes to road construction and every other sector
I concur.

2 Likes

Re: 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2015
The Transformation continues both in infrastructure and economic growth, meanwhile the power mongers and born to rule people continue to bomb themselves in other to make the country ungovernable, but in their region they will succeed.

1 Like

Re: 25,000KM Out Of 35,000KM FG Roads Reconstructed By My Govt - GEJ (pic) by Splashme: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Spot on

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Vote A Mediocre As President – Obasanjo / Gej Meet With Islamic Top Cleric And Scholars (pic) / FG Discovers Fresh 15,000 Ghost Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.