Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Over 9 Months After: The Chibok Girls Would Have Babies By Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Over 9 Months After: The Chibok Girls Would Have Babies By Now (456 Views)

Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 9 Months After: The Chibok Girls Would Have Babies By Now by Whalewale(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Yesterday, my fiance' and I were talking about having kids in the future, and I told her that I wanted all our kids to be born in the month of February. She laughed at the bogus plan. Then we decided to calculate the possibility of how to make it happen. It would mean that she would have to conceive in April by Gods grace, thus delivering in 9 months give or take.

Immediately, my mind wandered to the talented beautiful 219 girls who were kidnapped last year April. I reminded my Fiance' about the girls and we both felt extremely sad and heart broken. We ended up saying a prayer for them.

Nigerians. We should not let these girls suffer.
Some would be mothers by now due to rape and other activities they have been subjected to since April 2014.

Pray that God strengthens everyone of them.

#BringBackOurGirls

#BringBackOurGirlsandBabies
Re: Over 9 Months After: The Chibok Girls Would Have Babies By Now by eistien(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2015
And the nation is acting lyk notin happened
Re: Over 9 Months After: The Chibok Girls Would Have Babies By Now by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Chibok girls is a scam
Re: Over 9 Months After: The Chibok Girls Would Have Babies By Now by KanwuliaJara: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Please, new ones have been kidnapped since then!
Stale news! kiss

(1) (Reply)

For An Average Man. / Maker Me Go Home Field Production / Get A Marriage Counsellor In Nigeria.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.