Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* (2613 Views)

Swift Networks 4G LTE: Solution To Nigerian Sluggish Internet Connections? / Behold The Richest Woman In Africa And Her Greedy Wealth / Platinum Habib Bank / Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by babalolas(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2009
dear nairalander,

i will like to invest my money into this network club if really they are for real
i just got to know of a network club call PLATINUM WEALTH INVESTMENT NETWORKS with head office at 24, Zaria Street, Garki, Abuja.

BANK: STERLING BANK (ANY BRANCH)

ACCOUNT NAME: SMITH OLAWALE

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2221548231590

WEBSITE: http://www.platinumwealthinvestments.com/ NOTE: THE SITE IS UNDERCONSTRUCTION

They are into investment of funds

i will like to invest my money into this network club if really they are for real. please i need help in verifying this club and also the account .

thanks alot,

YOU CAN CONTACT ME sehindebabs4real@yahoo.com
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by MassOptin(m): 6:16am On Jan 05, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Don't get into these online traps - data entry, affiliate marketing, etc. It is difficult to come by. Though we recommend Google Adsense to make regular and genuine money on the internet. It requires patience though. But success comes to the determined. If you need to advertise let us know.

Making money on the internet seems to be the most difficult thing one finds. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as MassOptins.com, and we pride in being the one-stop shop for your email marketing solution. We have Email Lists, Optin Leads and Mailers (cPanel, Webmail, PHP Mailer & Software based versions. All our Mailer products are INBOX DELIVERY GUARANTEED. Visit our website www.massoptins.com/index2.html.

To learn about how to make money on the internet - please go to our affiliate website http://www.topinternetdollars.com/articles/.

Kind Regards
Mike, MassOptins.com
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by oknaija: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by deleson: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2009
Yeah.How real is the thing?
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by triistar86: 3:07am On Jan 06, 2009
Yea, does anyone have any genuine, legitimate and proven info about them and is willing to share it with us. Thanx a bunch in advance.
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by triistar86: 3:09am On Jan 06, 2009
But why is the account not opened in the company's name but rather in an individual's name? Does something smell fishy? Just being Inquisitive.
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by babalolas(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2009
dear triistar86. that is just my fear. as a good business man one is bond to take risk but there are risk one must not take.

even the website is under construction yet they are telling me they have been in operation for three years now. what do you thing?
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by babalolas(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2009
something just occur to me. I think the Bank should be able to help in this case, or what do you think
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by triistar86: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2009
Well to the best of my knowledge, I dont think its registered in any way cos if it is registered the account name should be in the company's name. I sent the guy a mail and he responded, but the part that I dont understand is the fact that I have to pay 50k into an account. Are they selling an investment package or idea or are collecting funds from people to invest, is the 50k the amount I want to invest or some sort of registration feeĀ  or package fee. I am really getting skeptical and I sincerely think they have not been in operation for 3 years.
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by pwin: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2009
[b]Hello @ triistar and babalola,

Happy New Year.

We are into ForEx and Stocks trading.

We told you the minimum capital is N200 and if you want to pay more than N50,000.00, you pay through FastEcash, isnt that what we explained to you.

If you have any other questions, you can contact us at platinumwealthinvetments@gmail.com

Your money is 100% Guranteed because we wonder why we would want to rid people of their income which they got from their hardwork. It isnt fair and remember this is a new year and if you know who you are and your resolution to GOD, you would know this is an opportunity in disguise or did you people know about us in 2008.

If your mind is not satisfied, you can try us with N200 and see whether you would not receive your N400 in 16days.

Remember, you have nothing to lose and if you have prayed well and believe success is yours in this year, you would know that there is no way life would make you lose your hard-earned money in an Investments Networks that pays.

LET ME REMIND YOU OF ONE THING, ALL INTENDING INVESTORS, IF YOUR MIND DO NOT INVEST WITH US THAT IS IF YOUR MIND DOUBTS ABOUT OUR 100% GUARANTEE, DO NOT RISK INVESTING WITH US BECAUSE YOUR MIND IS YOURS AND NOBODY KNOWS IT MORE THAN YOU THEREFORE FOLLOW YOUR MIND AND YOUR INTUITION IN INVESTING WITH OUR NETWORKS.

The highest thing that can happen to your money is that if it does not bring any profit returns for us, we return your Start-Up Capital back to you and that hardly happens.

Thank You People for giving us the time to express ourselves.

From Platinum Wealth Networks.[/b]
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by mayorteeny: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2009
Hi Nairalanders we will know if this guys are for real by tomorrow evening.

I invested N40,000 in one of their 'Golden wealth investment Network' run by the same guy sometime ago and i am due for payment on Friday (9th January, 2009)

keep glued to this post, this is the litmus test.

watch out for updates by Friday evening.
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by netotse(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2009
@OP
all na scam. . . go and find out what HYIP means(na ur homework be dat!)
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by mayorteeny: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2009
update:

spoke to the guy yesterday night, tomorrow (Friday) is the D-day, not all HYIPs are scams but keep glued to this post, we will know the true picture by Friday evening.

watchout
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by pwin: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2009
@ mayorteeny,

HELLO, PLATINUM WEALTH NETWORKS IS NOT THE SAME AS GOLDENWEALTH NETWORKS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CURIOSITY.
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by pwin: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2009
@ mayorteeny,

HELLO, PLATINUM WEALTH NETWORKS IS NOT THE SAME AS GOLDENWEALTH NETWORKS.

Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by babalolas(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2009
[/quote]Hi Nairalanders we will know if this guys are for real by tomorrow evening.

I invested N40,000 in one of their 'Golden wealth investment Network' run by the same guy sometime ago and i am due for payment on Friday (9th January, 2009)

keep glued to this post, this is the litmus test.

watch out for updates by Friday evening.[quote]

The Platinum club does it payment monthly , so how on earth will you tell an educated person that you invested 40,000 sometime ago and you are due for payment by friday?

i also want to believe the club as nothing in common with the said Golden wealth investment ,so why do you say is thesame person?

my brother wake up o
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by mayorteeny: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2009
@babalola_s

The only person who needs to do any serious waking up here is you. i know what i am talking about, here is an excerpt from their site, if you still need more proofs i will supply.

Investing Procedure:

1. Choose any investment plan you wish to work with.

2. Pay in the investment amount to any branch of the following bank:

Bank name: Oceanic Bank Nigeria plc

Account name: Smith Olatunde

Account number: 0800001016058

After the payment has been made, send an e-mail with payment made as the title to Golden wealth networks international with the following information:

Your name:

Phone number

Preferred Investment Plan:

The amount Paid:

The bank teller serial number:

Your bank information:

You will get an email the same day confirming your payment and also giving you general information as regards your investment as well as when you will be paid the dividends of your investment.

Wait and receive your interest straight to your bank account after the duration of the investment plan days

They are one and the same people.
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by babalolas(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2009
@mayorteeny,

thanks very much for your concern ,one thing i don't seems to understand is the fact you said you got the info from their site. Do you know that i called thesame person and he told me they don't have any web site for now and that they are working towards having one?
so what do you think?
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by pwin: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2009
ONCE AGAIN,

PLATINUM WEALTH NETWORKS IS NOT THE SAME AS GOLDEN WEALTH NETWORKS.

OUR E-MAIL: platinumwealthinvetments@gmail.com
Re: How True Is This *platinum Wealth Investment Networks* by babalolas(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2009
@mayorteeny,

we are still waiting for your post as promised. hope you got your money as promised?.

I am beginning to reason with you, Do you know the following:

The platform of platinum wealth investment Network and that of Golden Wealth Network look thesame

The account Number and Bank are not thesame ,but the account holder bears thesame surname

Let us get to the truth of this matter now

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nospetco Verification / Virtacoin Wallet I Have 493,913.3076 VTA Still Counting / SCAM ALERT- Hisenjos Paypal Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.