Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? (2580 Views)

I Intend To Sell This Blog, Anyone Got An Advice For Me. / I Need This... Anyone Got Info? / New Arrival Uk Used Laptops At Confortable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by sdavirus: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by Ipsi(f): 2:24am On Sep 06, 2009
I have an HP Compaq nc6220 for N22k . its clean but the wireless doesnt work,also the computers speakers dont work so you have to use a n external speaker or earphones.The HP logo is scratched . 08022276300

Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by thithi(f): 3:51am On Sep 06, 2009
I will never advice anyone to buy a used laptops, cos computer can develop a mind of its own at anytime, and how do you know you are buying something nice and not a liability.
I will advice to actually get money and buy something reliable and brand new.
buy an Acer, buy a gateway, buy asus sef, and leave the dead used laptops alone.
If you need a brand new laptop, america specs, although what i called cheap might not be cheap to you sha.
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by Jimiyke(m): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2009
Pls me to need faily used laptop b/w the price of 20k - 25k . . Any1 that has should contact me here 07030182222, or mail me adventurebizlink@gmail.com I wil buy it immediately.
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by sdavirus: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2009
@thithi---maybe wen i get to that level, i would contact you, and whats your cheap by the way?? but wat i really need is fairly used ones,

@Ipsi-thats a catchy one--cos they are for resale, would check out some details and get back to you? where are you by the way??
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by HeinmanNig: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2009
In what quantity are you looking to buy and what price range?

I have access to a wholesale lot of used laptops, some A Grade, some B Grade. If you are buying in high quantities, I can do a 35k per laptop deal for you. Can offer lower price if purchase quantity is high.

My email is HEINMANSWholesale@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by sdavirus: 2:17am On Sep 12, 2009
hey heinmans, by the time you see this, an email would be waiting for you. where are you? and also drop me your phone number when replying. thanks.
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by revolver: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2009
hi,
i can get u dell laptops grade A at the price of 47k each, they are as good as new! we can also supply with bags and shipping to anywhere in nigeria through us is free, call mi on 07031531600. thanx!
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by sdavirus: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2009
ok, would give you a call at evening to see if an accord can be reached.
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by xaraf80: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2009
[size=8pt]There are many places to find a great laptop but at the right price. www.techomart.com will be good place to start you review[/size]
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by 8oracle(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ipsi:

I have an HP Compaq nc6220 for N22k . its clean but the wireless doesnt work,also the computers speakers dont work so you have to use a n external speaker or earphones.The HP logo is scratched . 08022276300

i bid N8k and take care of your troubles
Re: Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? by stampico4: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hi
I have HP 530 Notebook PC in perfectly good condition.That is what i am using presently to send this mail.
These are the specs:
Hard disk 80GB
Ram 1024MB
Wireless LAN
Intel Duo Core T2300 @ 1.67Ghz I.66GHz
DVD R/RW Multi Recorder
32 Bit Operating system.
It goes for 50k
Everything is in perfect condition.It has not been opened before.if you are interested, you can contact me on 08138883392 or stampico4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard / Have You Tried To Buy Online With Gtb Naira Mastercard Recently? Did It Work? / Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.