Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured (18433 Views)

Barbed Wire Electrocutes Kogi Robber To Death (Photos, Video) / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by kunlejazz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
edwife:
Revenge mission gone wrong because of the stinginess of the boy;serves them right. undecided

At 32 years old,you will not concentrate on your business and development so that a better man will come your way but still chasing a past that has no meaning whatsoever undecided

@ highlighted

My dear, this is so untrue. When you do that, only gold diggers - the likes of Murphy, will come your way.

No matter how old you are - Male or Female, you need to be willing to invest time and energy into meeting and staying with the right person.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Odunharry(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Them force her to do Abortion abi she no fit use protection??
They used n enjoyed each other jare
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Joel3(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
how are we sure they did not plan to kill that guy.

attempted murder and robbery charge.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by damola1: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Alwaz hire a professional..

1 Like

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Twaci:
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

The correct quote is - "Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd. "
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Livinusc(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
C what Jagagbam De course for Lagos grin
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by idupaul: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Twaci:
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned (......or better still, pushed into abortions and scorned)

Eya Jannie, went thru a lotta stress to show the maga. Person like me na to go consult mamalawo...jux saying.

And someone would be happy somwhere he has babe called twaci
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Jennyclems(f): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm.........nawa o
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by sheabutter1: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nawa ooo Avenges everywhere.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
A heart repairing news.

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Raphdon22: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hehehe okada wait wait, carry me comot here abeg..
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Twaci(f): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
idupaul:

And someone would be happy somwhere he has babe called twaci
loooool. Na so na! If he get me as babe, he should understand that bleeping up would not be accepted.

*suspicious* abi u get babe with the name Twaci?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Twaci(f): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
neoapocalypse:

The correct quote is - "Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd. "
smiley Thanks dear. Naija people like us dey always pick that particular part (...or phrase) that affects us. Its noted sha. Thanks.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Something!
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Woman dey ABORT at 32...
Yet no pikin ...
One manage enter ,u go comot am...
U be EEDIOT at 32years...
Pikin weh u for born ..
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Twaci:
smiley Thanks dear. Naija people like us dey always pick that particular part (...or phrase) that affects us. Its noted sha. Thanks.

lol , you're welcomed
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by madjune(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
A very clueless hitman.

I'm sure na jonathan's disease infect am.

You agree to do a hitman job for 20k.
You chose to do the hit on a busy road like airport road.
You chose to bring out your toy gun to hit your victim before his eyes.

Chai. This man's cluelessness makes him most unqualified to take ORIJIN.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by edwife(f): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
kunlejazz:

@ highlighted

My dear, this is so untrue. When you do that, only gold diggers - the likes of Murphy, will come your way.

No matter how old you are - Male or Female, you need to be willing to invest time and energy into meeting and staying with the right person.

No,i disagree because when a woman reach her thirties and is unmarried,she needs to concentrate in building herself financially and psychologically.She will only meet gold diggers if she hang around useless and jobless men.Your environment determines who you meet.

If she only spend time doing business,going to business dinner and meeting business men,she will meet the right guy.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by janedoe(f): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ladies need to learn that a man who truly sees a future with you will never ask you to abort his child.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Twaci:
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned (......or better still, pushed into abortions and scorned)

Eya Jannie, went thru a lotta stress to show the maga. Person like me na to go consult mamalawo...jux saying.
even ur face self b like babalawo. i run out of thread.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Twaci(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
messpero90:
even ur face self b like babalawo. i run out of thread.
Lol!

Red alert! A heartbreaker here!
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Twaci:
Lol!

Red alert! A heartbreaker here!
hm hm im a saint o grin
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by hardbody: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Twaci:
loooool. Na so na! If he get me as babe, he should understand that bleeping up would not be accepted.

*suspicious* abi u get babe with the name Twaci?

Babe chill. You'll get fvcked up, down, roundly and inside out. Guess what? shiite ain't gonna happen.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Twaci(f): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
hardbody:

Babe chill. You'll get fvcked up, down, roundly and inside out. Guess what? shiite ain't gonna happen.
*Just dey look u*
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Karma ll soon catch up with dat guy. Taking revenge has no foresight it cud boomerang as it just happened 2 dis lady. Vengeance is of d Lord. No man can fight 4 himself.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Karma ll soon catch up with dat guy. Taking revenge has no foresight it cud boomerang as it just happened 2 dis lady. Vengeance is of d Lord. No man can fight 4 himself or herself
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by engrjacuzzi: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
a disgrace to akwaibomites.....since she is from uruan. that says it all.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by kunlejazz(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2015
edwife:

No,i disagree because when a woman reach her thirties and is unmarried,she needs to concentrate in building herself financially and psychologically.She will only meet gold diggers if she hang around useless and jobless men.Your environment determines who you meet.

If she only spend time doing business,going to business dinner and meeting business men,she will meet the right guy.

@ highlighted:

This is very untrue.

I don't know how old you are but I doubt you will say this if you have even the minutest idea what you're talking about, no offense please.

Husband hunting in business meetings and dinners with business men? Where most of the men are either already married or in relationships and are just looking for flings?

Where the average man in attendance is a die-hard 'flexer' and will stop at nothing to get 'that young lady' in bed?

Are you kidding?

I see these things happen everyday!

Please stop this if it's a joke.

Well, maybe one in fifty cases will turn out in the woman's favour.

What can't God do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) / Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. / 11-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra Catholic Church During Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.