Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? (1432 Views)

I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! / I Need Financial Help Urgently / 7 Nigerian Agencies that provides FREE Financial Support for Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Do you have a water tight business plan?? If yes, then read this.

Sometime last year, I made a similar post. I was seeking for an Intelligent and business oriented individual with an innovative business plan in whom I could invest in.
After getting loads of messages, I was not impressed with any. None excited me and most were looking like "money sinkhole".

Well, I'm back again and this time, i am seeking to invest as much as 5 million naira in any business that is "air and water tight".
Of course there are elements of uncertainties in business plans but the more I can understand, the better for us all.

Reason I want to do this
Simple!! I want to diversify my investments.

I hope I am reaching someone here.
This could be that opportunity for astute individuals.

Contact me on
Icevillebeatz@gmail.com.

Keep it as brief as possible.
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote
author=icebeatz post=30664273]Do you have a water tight business plan??
If yes, then read this.

Sometime last year, I made a similar post. I was seeking for an
Intelligent and business oriented individual with an innovative business
plan in whom I could invest in.
After getting loads of messages, I was not impressed with any. None
excited me and most were looking like "money sinkhole".

Well, I'm back again and this time, i am seeking to invest as much as 5
million naira in any business that is "air and water tight".
Of course there are elements of uncertainties in business plans but the
more I can understand, the better for us all.

Reason I want to do this
Simple!! I want to diversify my investments.

I hope I am reaching someone here.
This could be that opportunity for astute individuals.

Contact me on
Icevillebeatz@gmail.com.

Keep it as brief as possible.[/quote] My mail is bad wuld hv PM you. i know ur a producer n u knw alot abt Music.

buh can we put to contract for u to invest 1 or 2M on my music and get more within a Year.
can i drop ma contact so we talk off NL
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
if u chk ma profile,u will see so many thread hv created talkn abt "A Nairalander Needs a Record Label" and if am nt mistaken u'v commented on one of ma thread once. i know dis sound upleseant.buh i urge u to gv a try n u wunt regret it,u might as well pray abt it if u wish.Am Rilli ready to do d music Bro. the talent is der.
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
if u chk ma profile,u will see so many thread hv created talkn abt "A Nairalander Needs a Record Label" and if am nt mistaken u'v commented on one of ma thread once. i know dis sound upleseant.buh i urge u to gv a try n u wunt regret it,u might as well pray abt it if u wish.Am Rilli ready to do d music Bro. the talent is der.

Send your demo to me naah.
We are currently not signing any artist but we are currently working on that.
Might take up to 3 years to set the ball rolling.
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by captainamiedi1: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wow this is nice. Let's talk about agro business.
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote
author=icebeatz post=30676343]

Send your demo to me naah.
We are currently not signing any artist but we are currently working on
that.
Might take up to 3 years to set the ball rolling.[/quote] this is d link
for ma 1st mixtape www.hulkshare.com/qxblbnypvgg0
bro u might nt even sign me if u dnt wnt to.buh jus invest in me with
tangable money.let sign contract on hw ur money with intrest will be
refund bak to u.i jus finish my national diploma so am home now..

dis is ma oda freestyle wif a fwend Danbrown + Fenzyflames www.hulkshare.com/m0g7yy8ok1s0
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
this is d link
for ma 1st mixtape www.hulkshare.com/qxblbnypvgg0
bro u might nt even sign me if u dnt wnt to.buh jus invest in me with
tangable money.let sign contract on hw ur money with intrest will be
refund bak to u.i jus finish my national diploma so am home now..

dis is ma oda freestyle wif a fwend Danbrown + Fenzyflames www.hulkshare.com/m0g7yy8ok1s0

I would have ignored this but I wouldn't feel good if I just let you carry on with this mistake.
If someone gives you an email address and ask you to send a song, please do send it.
I didnt ask for a link. I asked for an mp3 format file.

As an underground act, you should always keep your music handy.

2- your link is faulty.
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
icebeatz:

I would have ignored this but I wouldn't feel good if I just let you carry on with this mistake.
If someone gives you an email address and ask you to send a song, please do send it.
I didnt ask for a link. I asked for an mp3 format file.

As an underground act, you should always keep your music handy.

2- your link is faulty.
hey sorry sir.i jus re-modifyed d link now.u can download frm it now.ok sir snd me ur email so i can forward d song to u by 2mao sir. tnx sir.
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by Shipperslink(m): 4:16am On Feb 13, 2015
I have. experience. on managing. truck. haulage biz.u can make. btw #250,000-#400,000 per. month guarantee. my email. is shipperslink@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Shipperslink:
I have. experience. on managing. truck. haulage biz.u can make. btw #250,000-#400,000 per. month guarantee. my email. is shipperslink@gmail.com

Seems like you already got a good thing going on. No need for me to "spoil" your party.
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2015
Check your email... I left you something there with subject AIR TIGHT BUSINESS IDEA
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebeatz:

Seems like you already got a good thing going on. No need for me to "spoil" your party.
shuld i snd d song to ur mail sir?
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebeatz:

should i snd d songs to ur mail sir?
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Need Financial Support?????????????????? by mattybaby: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Shell, Chevron To Sack 18,500 Workers / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? / I Came To Lagos With Just 500 Naira - Steve Babaeko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.