Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? (1433 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by TK0907(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
This forum has actually been of good part and parcel of some of my decisions with the advice I usually get from nairalanders comments for some while now.. I actually completed my Nysc last year and I actually got a job early this year with just a pay of 40k(at least more than the Fg minimum wage) in a small building construction firm. To be sincere it has not been easy with this salary for someone to save after feeding and transport of 16k on a monthly basis but I had to starve myself whenever the need arises to save 200k because there is assurance of job security in the company but I have been thinking of a small business that I can venture into and will be yielding me little things no matter how small it is cos having one source of income is a very risky path to tread? genuine advice needed please. pls I don't need any form of advice from MMM, internet business, money doublers and PM me members.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by bossom99(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Palm oil business.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by Nusaf: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Farming.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by Cutehector(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Business centre. Photocopyn, printing etc. I've got a lot of customers if u want. We can partner together
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
cocoa and plantain plantation.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by Nicogen4us(f): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
TK0907:
This forum has actually been of good part and parcel of some of my decisions with the advice I usually get from nairalanders comments for some while now.. I actually completed my Nysc last year and I actually got a job early this year with just a pay of 40k(at least more than the Fg minimum wage) in a small building construction firm. To be sincere it has not been easy with this salary for someone to save after feeding and transport of 16k on a monthly basis but I had to starve myself whenever the need arises to save 200k because there is assurance of job security in the company but I have been thinking of a small business that I can venture into and will be yielding me little things no matter how small it is cos having one source of income is a very risky path to tread? genuine advice needed please. pls I don't need any form of advice from MMM, internet business, money doublers and PM me members.
You can venture into Agro allied business.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
TK0907:

WhatsApp me on 08188417481, with your 200k you can get a stable income every month

Pls Note: This is no Scam and I will not ask you for a dime
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by naijafinest: 12:45am On Sep 18, 2016
With #2000000. U can make over #500,000 within a month. JUst buy selling a very fast selling product u will buy #800 each and sell for a minimum of #2000. That is #1200 gain
In a month if u are too busy with work d minimum u will sell is btw 200-250pcs. But if u are not dat busy in ur work like having up to 2 to 3 hrs. Daily to spend on marketing d product online or offline. U can sell upto a minimum of 500pcs/month ie #1000000(one million) monthly.
Call/whatsapp 07065843658
Halla me to see pix of d product and. Other info
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by bemagnify: 4:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Where is ur location... I can help u wit an offline business dat will generate atleast 30k weekly after deducting the running cost
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by Chukstaker: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
bemagnify:
Where is ur location... I can help u wit an offline business dat will generate atleast 30k weekly after deducting the running cost
pls man,quote me and follow me back!
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by Chukstaker: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
bemagnify:
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by RoyalGadgets: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
You can invest in a haulage business and earn 20% monthly. PM me for more details
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by lanimus: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello. I'm lawal from Osun state. A quick
question for you sir. Are you interested in
business mainly for the money or for other
additional reasons? If it's for the money,
would you then be interested in an investment
that can guarantee you up to 5 - 10%return on
your investment monthly while you also have
complete protection of your capital. If yes....
We've got a business waiting to be invested in
on propane cooking gas. The business is
scalable and therefore allows for an investor
starting with a modest amount. Your
investment is guaranteed against any financial
loss as you have the option of insuring it
against the monthly salaries of the founders.
This means that the money invested will be
paid back from our monthly salaries outside
the business itself (NO DELAYS, NO HASSLES,
JUST YOUR MONEY) . We have prepared an
agreement contract with our bank to that
effect waiting to be activated by investors. For
further details, we would prefer to have your
phone number as email correspondence has
the disadvantage of stalling communications.
You may give us a call on 08111512268 or
send us a mail at lanimuss66@gmail.com
with your contact. That way we can talk
better. Our business proposal is also available
for perusal on request. Thank you.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by positivec(f): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Nicogen4us:
You can venture into Agro allied business.

Am interested in the Agro allied business. How do I get involved.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by Nicogen4us(f): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2016
positivec:

Am interested in the Agro allied business. How do I get involved.
my first question will say:do you know anything about it or have a past knowledge of agriculture be it in any area?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
SeyiAyorinde:
cocoa and plantain plantation.
You can never start that with 200k. ...2million wouldn't even get u much...
Agriculture isn't as cheap oo
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 200k? by cybernaut(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Forex trading is d way. Learn how to trade like an expert,after use forex service signal of other expert and start ur bizness. Make sure u learn it frm expert who is making living frm it not frm seminar marketers.

(1) (Reply)

I Came To Lagos With Just 500 Naira - Steve Babaeko / Bulk Sms Units At N1.7 / Rice To Be Sold N6,000 Instead Of N18,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.