Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine (1274 Views)

Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Braless Lady Models Laura Ikeji's Products For Valentine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine by supermodel2012: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Just in time for Valentine with the atmosphere getting tensed, the thoughts of loving and sharing has filled our minds and believe you me I always worry over what to get Bae every year.

The good thing this year is that i have spoken to the chairman and some other members of the reasonable Boyfriends Association and i have discovered that there are certain items that they do not want to get for valentine.

Condom Dispenser
Boxers and Singlet
perfume
Wine

Don't make him break up with you. see the full list here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/ladies-take-note-what-guys-dont-want-for-valentines/

Re: Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine by channelz: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hahaa... breakup. ..joke sha
Re: Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine by sylviasilifah(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ladies before you fall my hand this valentine season, go through this list of what guys don't want and make the right decision. Burn that boxers!

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/ladies-take-note-what-guys-dont-want-for-valentines/
channelz:
Hahaa... breakup. ..joke sha
Re: Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine by sylviasilifah(f): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine by channelz: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
sylviasilifah:
Ladies before you fall my hand this valentine season, go through this list of what guys don't want and make the right decision. Burn that boxers!

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/ladies-take-note-what-guys-dont-want-for-valentines/
Hi, uhm... I think you mistakenly quoted my post undecided
Re: Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine by channelz: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine by okooloyun1(m): 1:43am On Feb 13, 2015
If you can't post them here, la click la bend
Re: Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine by supermodel2012: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
vanish pls.
okooloyun1:
If you can't post them here, la click la bend
Re: Ladies Take Note! What Guys DON’T Want For Valentine by Mariojane(f): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Set To Release New Music Video Check Out Scenes Pictures / What A Man Wants In Bed / The Esoteric Beauty Of Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.