Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” (33366 Views)

Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me / #bbnaija: "They Beg Me To Press Their Nipple At Night" - Venita Claims / Toyin Abraham & I Ceased Being Friends Day She Slapped Me - Wumi Toriola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by pittoilet(f): 7:32am On May 06, 2017
Actress, Toyin Abraham is ready to go into a relationship again, but this time the delectable actress has set a goal.

In a new interview with Punch, she listed some of the qualities she is looking out for which of course includes physical attributes and also a social standing. She also spoke about her career and weight loss.

See the excerpts:

On the man she wants:

“I want a man who is tall, hardworking, and loves his job. I would want to be with a man who does not chase women and would not constantly request for money from me. If he needs my help, I can do it. I don’t want to be with a short man. My man has to be taller than I am.”

On weight loss:

“Why would I change my look because of any man when I have my job, my career, and people who look up to me? I love my new look because it has helped my career a lot. Now I get more roles even in the English speaking industry and most of the movies are in the cinemas. Also my clothes fit me well. My stylist does not have to go extra mile to make my clothes.”

On why she changed her surname from Aimakhu to Abraham:

“Abraham is my father’s name and it was a family decision. I cannot be talking about my family online, it is my life. My brother who is also a famous dancer bears the name, David Abraham. That shows that it is my father’s name. At first I thought about my brand before changing the name but eventually, I had to change it. I did not want to change it but my business manager asked me to do so. I know the decision confused some of my fans but with time, they would get used to it. I am Toyin Abraham now and I am building a new brand.”

On dealing with controversies:

“I feel it is normal and comes with the territory of being an actress. Based on the fact that I am an actress, people will always tag me with something. It hurts when they say I was in a relationship with someone I never dated or when they write about things that I did not do and just put it out there. Sometimes I read such write-ups and begin to wonder if I ever did those things but what will I do?

“To be great in life, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood. I don’t see criticism as anything and I am not bothered whenever I am being criticised by the public. I know that some people would love me and others would hate me, so I do not let that disturb me. Trust me, the criticism only makes me a better person, so when people say negative things about me, it makes me understand that I cannot be right every time. I thank God that I am now getting some things right.”

http://looknaija.com/2017/05/dont-want-man-will-constantly-beg-money-toyin-abraham/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by eezeribe(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2017
How much do you even have that a man would beg you
Go and check her account,you may not even see up to 500k.
Entertainers and fake life.Tomorrow she would start begging for money to treat kidney failure...

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Skyfornia(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2017
Your money your body na my own...Nor do gra gra for me.

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by amakufrancis(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2017
Namaaa ke bu

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by gbegemaster(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2017
See yarn. What happened to "our" property?

Who are you saving the money for sef? Your parents?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by adaksbullet: 7:44am On May 06, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Smellymouth: 8:03am On May 06, 2017
pittoilet:

“I want a man who is tall, hardworking, and loves his job. I would want to be with a man who does not chase women and would not constantly request for money from me. If he needs my help, I can do it. I don’t want to be with a short man. My man has to be taller than I am.”

My sister, after you don rock many men you still dey get choice ? You want a tall man, Are you tall?You want a hardworking man. Are you hardworking? If bricklayer come propose to you will you accept? Abi bricklayers are not hardworking?

You want a man that those not chase women. Wetin you dey chase before ? Na hen? Nor be men? Anty mi, na Jesus you need. Nor be mortal men.

If e pain you,# I am at d bar drinking beer come there and argue with me..

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by TooNoisy(f): 9:40am On May 06, 2017
Toyin,

You have a right to whatever you want. It is your right and everyone wants good things. Most (if not all) woman want all these things too.

But remember that if you want a man that will be faithful to you, then all these controversial stories about you should stop. No man wants to constantly read that his wife is flirting or secretly dating someone or dated many aristos in the past.

It works both ways.

15 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by TINALETC3(f): 9:40am On May 06, 2017
grin

39 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On May 06, 2017
How much you get for account?..yeye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by beautiful232(f): 9:40am On May 06, 2017
Good luck to her

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by smartty68(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2017
Indeed! Slaymama on the loose again

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by joey150(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2017
All this Aigbe and Mercy and co... I dont know them and i wonder why when they sneeze it should become news.

I always see the name pop up only on nairaland like someone is desperate to make them popular.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by imehga32(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2017
You see your life
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by babytomato(f): 9:41am On May 06, 2017
Lol. Yeye dey smell for this aunty seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by BUSHHUNTER: 9:41am On May 06, 2017
Yes you need a very tall armed robber with lot of goodies and stolen properties to give out.

23 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by addikt(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2017
No , she no talk am , see no fit ....wey the video??

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Officially6: 9:41am On May 06, 2017
Toyin na wo for u oo
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by ednut1(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2017
Bitch which money u get self?
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by MikeMicheal(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2017
HOW MUCH YOU GET?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by nkwuocha1: 9:42am On May 06, 2017
sad
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by topgear(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Entertainers and fake life.Tomorrow she would start begging for money to treat kidney failure...

I no sure say e reach 80k sef

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by cashmyles: 9:42am On May 06, 2017
Toyin the wife of a thief

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by SirL0neWolf(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2017
Lemme chill in my jacuzzi first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by moneybag100: 9:43am On May 06, 2017
Iyawo Ole. I know all you want is a thief.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by CXLVII: 9:44am On May 06, 2017
Every ladies dream is a tall man! wink

The average Nigerian diet has just made them very scarce!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Tenim47(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2017
stretching my neck grin . excuse me sad
am tall bt poor cool
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by lrdval: 9:44am On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:
youuuuuu baaaaadddd
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by bewla(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2017
shakiti bobo
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by enemyofprogress: 9:44am On May 06, 2017
Pray that a man even comes your way. Olosho bastard

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by eboiga(f): 9:45am On May 06, 2017
Come marry my papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Slim Marries Karl Fredrik SK (Wedding Photos) / Fela’s Dancer, Dodo Mayana, Dies In Lagos / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.