Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Benz 230 V-boot For Sale In Abuja - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Benz 230 V-boot For Sale In Abuja (991 Views)

Very Clean Toks Mercedes Benz 200E V-boot Manual Drive 4 Sale @ 370k / Neat Mercedes V-boot 230 E Automatic At 260k Negotiable In Enugu / Very neat blue Mercedes Benz V-boot 240 SOLD!!!!!!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benz 230 V-boot For Sale In Abuja by optimusprimer(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
This car is in excellent condition. D body has never been worked on and it's still standard.
The tyres are good including the extra tyre.
The shock absorbers are intact and ok.
I want to get another Benz, this is why I wanna sell it off.
The price is slightly negotiable from 250k if you ready asap.
Contact 08109057777 for inquires.
Thanks
Re: Benz 230 V-boot For Sale In Abuja by uboma(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
optimusprimer:
This car is in excellent condition. D body has never been worked on and it's still standard.
The tyres are good including the extra tyre.
The shock absorbers are intact and ok.
I want to get another Benz, this is why I wanna sell it off.
The price is slightly negotiable from 250k if you ready asap.
Contact 08109057777 for inquires.
Thanks

buyer beware of this car. it is not as sound as the op is trying to paint it. check the link below

www.nairaland.com/2124275/vboot-needs

tags
lomomike

1 Like

Re: Benz 230 V-boot For Sale In Abuja by Arysexy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
OP u areally heartless and a devilish liar!

Satan punish u for trying to heap ur car wahala on innocent buyers.

Why must u lie?
Re: Benz 230 V-boot For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
You guys should have mercy on this guy. Yes, its true he had challenges with this car but he may have fixed it. And for swearing and cursing him, haba it is not fair.
This spew of bitterness wont take us far.
Now, to all interested buyers, please confirm thoroughly if this guy has fixed his car in case you like the car, if he has not, just wish him well and say bye. If he has, negotiate very very well, take experienced benz lovers to confirm.
I dont know the OP from Adam and i wish him the best.
Re: Benz 230 V-boot For Sale In Abuja by optimusprimer(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Arysexy:
OP u areally heartless and a devilish liar!

Satan punish u for trying to heap ur car wahala on innocent buyers.

Why must u lie?

Something u know nothing about and u yarning patesh.
Re: Benz 230 V-boot For Sale In Abuja by optimusprimer(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2015
chiebube:
You guys should have mercy on this guy. Yes, its true he had challenges with this car but he may have fixed it. And for swearing and cursing him, haba it is not fair.
This spew of bitterness wont take us far.
Now, to all interested buyers, please confirm thoroughly if this guy has fixed his car in case you like the car, if he has not, just wish him well and say bye. If he has, negotiate very very well, take experienced benz lovers to confirm.
I dont know the OP from Adam and i wish him the best.

Thank you jare.
Car sound already and I got it fixed bfr selling. I got a c Class that's why I had to sell it.
Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

*SOLD* Sweet Red Reg/used Golf 3 ( 1st Body,manual ,AC , 1.8L *SOLD* / FORD ESCAPE Tokunbo 1.2m / Toyota Muscle Camry 2008 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.