Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994953 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Only Barca and Madrid could afford such amount
True
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
God knows, I hate EVERYTHING that's got to do with Barca with passion. Can't deal
nigerianium:

Very funny.

#TeamBarcelona all the way!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol its cuz ur name is too long so tsom does the job..

It is shorter than JackSparrøw0712.angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
All said, watch out for me this season. How I'm gonna defend my EPL title in style
LadyBoss1:

True
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerianium:

Yh but i hardly type his out too

Call him jack or sparrow or just quote him
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
All said, watch out for me this season. How I'm gonna defend my EPL title in style
Yes ohh

I might buy new kit self
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm rocking your ship mehnnnnnn. No worry, e no go sink
so u no see girl to do with?nah my poor ship you come dey use
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wow ... I use to have passion for football ... Not anymore ...chaii i miss 2dice of 2008 **
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nibo, between Hazard and neymar jr who plays most
nigerianium:

Very funny.

#TeamBarcelona all the way!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
God knows, I hate EVERYTHING that's got to do with Barca with passion. Can't deal

Sorry, who is this? I can't see you clearly from the top. Please use the elevator.tongue

#TeamBarcelona

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hahahahahahaha. Funny tongue
nigerianium:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm that team who's always _fucked around with Barca without _condom.

#chelseafc
nigerianium:

Sorry, who is this? I can't see you clearly from the top. Please use the elevator.tongue

#TeamBarcelona
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol well rememeber 2007-8 it was in all d papers but nothing was confirmed sha

I see. If truly he's then he might not come out of the closet for that could shatter his brand. There are more gays in the world than we know regardless of their recognition. Forgotten this artist from Aussie who never came out of the closet until last year when he bowed out from showbiz and some of his ardent fans were dismayed. Nothing is surprising.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
I can get you Chelsea kit if you don't mind tongue tongue
LadyBoss1:

Yes ohh

I might buy new kit self
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cuz it's you Na. Na you be iyalode
Prettyvhickie:

so u no see girl to do with?nah my poor ship you come dey use
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Blue all the way jor,who be barcelona sef
Jacksparrow0712:

#chelseafc
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
They've never won Chelsea in the past 8yrs or there about
piicity:
Blue all the way jor,who be barcelona sef
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

I see. If truly he's then he might not come out of the closet for that could shatter his brand. There are more gays in the world than we know regardless of their recognition. Forgotten this artist from Aussie who never came out of the closet until last year when he bowed out from showbiz and some of his ardent fans were dismayed. Nothing is surprising.

Yh trust me
Even the ither day had to tell a guy dat liked west life dat some are gay he was shocked ...
Yh it will cuz its true ave never seen craig n woman together and even in his videos no sexual chemistry .. His a nig suspect .. N he said he thinks brad pitt n david beckham are handsome im like guy dey judge other guys * alert* lol

But yh trust me it was all over infact it started 2006 self ,, carried on for many years now wher is craig david
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I can get you Chelsea kit if you don't mind tongue tongue

Lol yimu thanks but no thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
blublahd:

Used to think you had a big behind.

Ehen?/
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cuz it's you Na. Na you be iyalode
no be me oh.go use your gf
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Come get Chelsea membership form mehnnnnnnn
LadyBoss1:

Lol yimu thanks but no thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
If no be draw wey will play with psg,who be barca
Jacksparrow0712:
They've never won Chelsea in the past 8yrs or there about
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who?
Prettyvhickie:

no be me oh.go use your gf
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

#chelseafc

Oh! You? How's does the ground feel like? Well, I've been busy amassing 4 UCL trophies in the last 9 years. Too much trophies here. No space in my storeroom again. Can I use yours?grin

#TeamBarcelona
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I wish him well anyways
Abi o
Jacksparrow0712:
Come get Chelsea membership form mehnnnnnnn

U guys are going down wait n see
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Me too. Never heard it

That's it. Craig is 34 and a top celebrity, never been strongly linked to any woman, he's successful and in this era of baby mamas and sexual immorality one could be tempted to question his sexuality. Although this standard of judgment isn't enough but it's not out of place.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's it. Craig is 34 and a top celebrity, never been strongly linked to any woman, he's successful and in this era of baby mamas and sexual immorality one could be tempted to question his sexuality. Although this standard of judgment isn't enough but it's not out of place.

Abi
Do u know back in d day the type and amount of women willing to have a go smiley
Yet no baby nothing we aint seen nothing about him with a women its just too strange mehn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Who?
anyone that you have
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hehehehehe. Lol. We not talking trophies. We talking games played against each other
nigerianium:

Oh! You? How's does the ground feel like? Well, I've been busy amassing 4 UCL trophies in the last 9 years. Too much trophies here. No space in my storeroom again. Can I use yours?grin

#TeamBarcelona
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
You have a point. But I'm sure he would have been found out if he wasn't straight
ronald4lif:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.