Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2992144 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

and the smart ass is daveguy50 angry

Vjsmiles is the IP address not showing the location; state and country?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
If it's clever, how come I kept exposing it just by studying how it types? A clever person covers his tracks well. He was too dumb to do that.
Lol! Vjsmiles why don't you search that guy called searching4love
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Vjsmiles is the IP address not showing the location; state and country?
it sure is...
but i might be violating rule 10
malware, & gay meetings.
10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details or private conversations without permission. smiley

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2015
D1ck:
Lol! Vjsmiles why don't you search that guy called searching4love

Don't you think anyone can just fill in any person(s) ID there and claim it was trace to that ip? Someone else can put your name up there tomorrow and claim that's also your ip. I believe when it was just missjenna and missckassy but there's a need for concern when it becomes too many names.

I already traced that ip to it state, country, domain etc and I am waiting for vjsmiles to tell the name of the country he got to confirm the authenticity of his claims
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Don't you think anyone can just fill in any person(s) ID there and claim it was trace to that ip? Someone else can put your name up there tomorrow and claim that's also your ip. I believe when it was just missjenna and missckassy but there's a need for concern when it becomes too many names.

I already traced that ip to it state, country, domain etc and I am waiting for vjsmiles to tell the name of the country he got to confirm the authenticity of his claims
post it here and a ban will be dished to you....
lemme pm you with the details instead
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

[i] it sure is...
but i might be violating rule 10
malware, & gay meetings.
10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details or private conversations without permission. smiley

If you can come up with the ip, courtesy at least demands you bring up the state and country where the ip is located. It can't be traced to the person and will cause no personal harm to them. This is so others don't just come up tomorrow and claim they have people's ip. And please I will be glad if you can trace my ip as well and publish it openly. Don't worry, you are not violating my rights.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're right dude, it might be a false accusation. I only mention searching for love becos he act wierd
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

If you can come up with the ip, courtesy at least demands you bring up the state and country where the ip is located. It can't be traced to the person and will cause no personal harm to them. This is so others don't just come up tomorrow and claim they have people's ip. And please I will be glad if you can trace my ip as well and publish it openly. Don't worry, you are not violating my rights.
[i] yea right...
london....
i wont go past that...
the dumbtard has been exposed... smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

yea right...
london....
i wont go past that...
the dumbtard has been exposed... smiley

The 41.08.07.53 ip is london?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2015
D1ck:
You're right dude, it might be a false accusation. I only mention searching for love becos he act wierd
searching4love is a diffff.... moniker...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

The 41.08.07.53 ip is london?
your location
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

your location

No, what I mean is there 41.08.07.53 supposedly missclassy ip located in London, Nigeria or what country.

I have all the details of it which I have already screen grabbed but so others be sure the claim is correct that's why you should tell.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Guess who just deactivated.

www.nairaland.com/missclassy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Are you sure this ip ad exist?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:

Lmao cheesy

Wicked!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

Are you sure this ip ad exist?

It exist, it does. It's not about the missclassy but so others don't just come next and claim an ip is allocated to people without enough evidence. I have pleaded with him to trace my IP and publish it openly like he did others.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:

Lol! He's been made
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

No, what I mean is there 41.08.07.53 supposedly missclassy ip located in London, Nigeria or what country.

I have all the details of it which I have already screen grabbed but so others be sure the claim is correct that's why you should tell.
tcheew...
routers dont give exact location boud an ip but missclassy is in nigeria while you in london...

10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details or private conversations without permission. as my buyline
cheers cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

It exist, it does. It's not about the missclassy but so others don't just come next and claim an ip is allocated to people without enough evidence. I have pleaded with him to trace my IP and publish it openly like he did others.

You are very smart. I was thinking the same.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:

Cleverlad is gone as well
undecided Vjsmiles, we're waiting...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2015
D1ck:
undecided Vjsmiles, we're waiting...

yawns*
go buy an ip app...
done with what i wanted achieving...
as you can see the dumbtard has deactivated
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

tcheew...
routers dont give exact location boud an ip but missclassy is in nigeria while you in london...

10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details or private conversations without permission. as my buyline
cheers cool

But ronald gave you permission to post his ip ad. Can you post mine too. Please.. This you ip address thingy is so cool.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett, if cleverlad is really missjenna, he/she is a great troll
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

tcheew...

cheers cool

Routers give address of IP bro. Just open for instance ip2location.com you see not just your IP but also the country and sometime state. Anyone can try this to confirm.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

But ronald gave you permission to post his ip ad. Can you post mine too. Please.. This you ip address thingy is so cool.
hian angry im done with this ip melanchy

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2015
Chiam55:

Cleverlad is gone as well
You registered today....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

That's it. I want my IP address publish. At least that should be easy like others.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

hian angry im done with this ip melanchy

Bros you are so wrong o cheesy

I swear.

That's not my Ip address
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2015
D1ck:
Blackett, if cleverlad is really missjenna, he/she is a great troll
Didn't vjsmiles prove it already?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.