Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,871 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994553 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah!
Celebration galore,massive summer sales and lots of fun.
I'll try and check it out when am less busy. Thanks
Hmmm! And that chick by your side. Is she also Nigerian?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Joblessness... ✘

grin
darkenedrebel:

Joblessness... ✘

Now let me show you how a jobless DON puts to bed this son a of "a _retarded _bitch, that had previously been raped by a bunch of teenage gorillas deep in the jungles of the congo" before she was able to _shit out this "half ape, half kidult, half hobbit and fully developed mong called BLACK SHITE REBEL" that if not for the providence that I have to display as your LORD, I would never have had to reply to your random psychotic rants! Normally I discard the mentions of "scuzzy dullards" like yourself similar to how your father discards the "HIV2 tainted condoms the unfortunate man has to make use of whenever he has to engage in sexual relations with that pitiful creature that shares the same exact type of d.n.a with "Gollum from the lord of the rings" that he refers to as his wife and you refer to as mummy in a dustbin!"
I don't even need to remind other monikers about who or what kind of "_fuckboy" you are! We all know about your abject displays of "asinine, stupidity and antipathy" that you show with all your mentions and posts on every thread you comment on! After you normally type your 2 favourite words" _fucktard and _retard," Suprisingly every word you type is simply an accurate description of YOURSELF, and I'm sure "_fucktard and _retard must be the nicknames you and your _tranny lover use at night when _fucking and sucking each other off in ecstasy at your permanent _faggots abode located under the oshodi expressway bridge! You never create any topic or thread of fun or substance on NL, since you are obviously dumber than a freshly born baby piglet, while you delight in begging female op's or newbies who are only trying to enjoy the NL experience! You spend your time searching for grammatical errors, or hurling insults on peoples threads as if it is a job that "webster and microsoft" pays you for, while forgetting that your own posts are normally residential areas for all sorts of gbagauns, made up words and hogwash! You call people who have the courage to put up their pictures ugly, while forgetting that no one cares about the opinions of a "world class fool such as YOURSELF, who looks like what would come out of the birth cavity of a donkey that successfully had a _threesome with an orangutan and an elephant"! And anyway you even look better from the back so thanks for sparing us your "freddy kruger dp!"
You were recently banned for over a month for being foolish once again, and when you came back from your well deserved vacation in a guantanamo style gulag, the only people that ended up missing you and welcoming you back were other rejects like yourself! That's not suprising since "misery loves company innit?" No one even noticed your "pap smear like ass" was gone, NL was like a utopia for all, since the sad sacked, emotionally unstable _sperm drinker called "biatchrebel" was gone! Is it my fault that you menustrate! Why are you so obsessed with the LORD by the way? Oh you want to have a lick of my anus too? Well Too bad primate! I'm not gay like you! Was it my fault that your abject _stupidity mixed with your incompetence at wooing lala247 caused numerous monikers to deactivate? As usual you would deny these facts as always due to your unstable and bi-polar state of mind, but I really wish you could open a thread and explain to us once and for all what really crawled up your anus apart from "gay _cocks", and died in your belly that has turned a formerly "happy go lucky little ape" into a "DIRTY, DYSLEXIC, SCUZZY, COWARDLY, ASEXUAL, ABSTEMIOUS YOB!" All your rant like posts are filled with hotch potch rhetoric, wack rhymes, hooey based assertions and empty logic! No creativity whatsoever! I've seen roadkill on highways with more charisma than you! Your mentions are always just like a little piece of rectal discharge and you lack the capacity to ruminate over why your existence is such a distorted mess! Unfortunately for you, now you have met your LORD, and I have decided to teach your ass a lesson in vitriol and ensure you shall forever remain tagged as a loser at the zero sum game that I am currently playing with your NL destiny! I have destroyed your credibility, pride and self seeking ego all in one fell swoop leaving you looking like a school of fish suddenly caught and confused by an unexpected maelstrom by the elegant and pristine flow of my harsh but true words via my keypad dexterity! I've seen your types all through history, Oh yes! Your species are familiar to me! We refer to you and your families kind as the "demagogues, quislings and traitors of society, although not all hope is lost for you,because your type can easily be salvaged! What you really require is a "personality transplant."
Ultimately what can one expect from a "GLORIFIED CHIBOK BOY who mtn, glo,etisalat and airtel has given a chance to mix with reasonble members of society if not embarrassment! I know you had a turbulent childhood, filled with sexual molestation, numerous suicide attempts, and many pathetic spells in mental and penal institutions!" This is why you now suffer from full mental deterioration! Your "keyboard babarity" must be also as a result of the fact that you were deprived of proper care and affection at the dingy cave you called home as "a child and even now as a fully grown animal"! In addition to your parents, I really also feel bad for your brothers or sisters, because If I had a brother like YOU, I would have put myself up for adoption long ago!
Anyway let me christen you as I christen all newly reformed _fools that have been blessed by my special brand of "wu theraphy"! As from now on you are ordered to report to any thread whenever I "cc the following new titles which you have earned and deserve" :
1: BLACK SKIRT WEARING REBEL
2: BLACK_SHITTY REBEL
3: BLACK SLUTTY REBEL
4: BLACK TRAMP REBEL
5: BLACK BUMBACLART REBEL
6: BLACK_TRANNY REBEL
7: BLACK REBELLIOUS_TWAT
8: BLACKSHEEP
9: BLACKPANT
10: BLACKFART
These are your NEW and ONLY monikers! So I also hope the viewing public takes note so that they know how to relate to a _wanker like you from today henceforth! So how do you feel now ro-beast? Have you enjoyed how "I have publicly pulverized your bones and turned them into liquid milk? Or have you enjoyed having me use your true life story to visually slap you across that monstrosity you refer to as a face with a force similar to that of my 12 gauge shotguns bullets when it penetrates your decaying and virus ridden corpse?" Good! At least now you know your rightful place in life is "bowing and cowering in fear close to my kneecaps"! Whether by force or of your own will you "little _bitch"! Let this merciless assault marinate in that your lame brain so that it may spark your sparse intelligence into life! Because sadly, You were born with a big handicap, and that is your BRAIN and you and I both know that If your IQ was any lower you would trip over it constantly! "Now kindly _FUCK OFF and GET LOST, you _stupid, inconsequential, vapid, disease ridden, _shit stabbing, sewer dwelling, muck raking, bottom feeding bloody nincompoop"! Your younger sisters _vagina seriously needs my attention! Swerve..............................................This way!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
DrAify:
Stop gawking tongue
gawking? Nah, i would rather say "gaze"tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yeah
Brandnew2:

Hmmm!
And that chick by your side. Is she also Nigerian?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Penalty on. #TeamMessi cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah
. Did you notice a bulge in her tommy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Okay.

You live in UAE?
pbs4real:
gawking? Nah, i would rather say "gaze"tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
.. Chile Won.. embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
I did.

You have a problem with that?
Brandnew2:
. Did you notice a bulge in her tommy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Rak refuses to grow brain grin
Thunder fire you there angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by martineverest(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
e be like say some men get bedroom for nairaland
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
DrAify:
I did.

You have a problem with that?
Nope.. Just saying. Perhaps there's a 4 week old fetus in there. Lol!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
funlord:

grin

Now let me show you how a jobless DON puts to bed this son a of "a _retarded _bitch, that had previously been raped by a bunch of teenage gorillas deep in the jungles of the congo" before she was able to _shit out this "half ape, half kidult, half hobbit and fully developed mong called BLACK SHITE REBEL" that if not for the providence that I have to display as your LORD, I would never have had to reply to your random psychotic rants! Normally I discard the mentions of "scuzzy dullards" like yourself similar to how your father discards the "HIV2 tainted condoms the unfortunate man has to make use of whenever he has to engage in sexual relations with that pitiful creature that shares the same exact type of d.n.a with "Gollum from the lord of the rings" that he refers to as his wife and you refer to as mummy in a dustbin!"
I don't even need to remind other monikers about who or what kind of "_fuckboy" you are! We all know about your abject displays of "asinine, stupidity and antipathy" that you show with all your mentions and posts on every thread you comment on! After you normally type your 2 favourite words" _fucktard and _retard," Suprisingly every word you type is simply an accurate description of YOURSELF, and I'm sure "_fucktard and _retard must be the nicknames you and your _tranny lover use at night when _fucking and sucking each other off in ecstasy at your permanent _faggots abode located under the oshodi expressway bridge! You never create any topic or thread of fun or substance on NL, since you are obviously dumber than a freshly born baby piglet, while you delight in begging female op's or newbies who are only trying to enjoy the NL experience! You spend your time searching for grammatical errors, or hurling insults on peoples threads as if it is a job that "webster and microsoft" pays you for, while forgetting that your own posts are normally residential areas for all sorts of gbagauns, made up words and hogwash! You call people who have the courage to put up their pictures ugly, while forgetting that no one cares about the opinions of a "world class fool such as YOURSELF, who looks like what would come out of the birth cavity of a donkey that successfully had a _threesome with an orangutan and an elephant"! And anyway you even look better from the back so thanks for sparing us your "freddy kruger dp!"
You were recently banned for over a month for being foolish once again, and when you came back from your well deserved vacation in a guantanamo style gulag, the only people that ended up missing you and welcoming you back were other rejects like yourself! That's not suprising since "misery loves company innit?" No one even noticed your "pap smear like ass" was gone, NL was like a utopia for all, since the sad sacked, emotionally unstable _sperm drinker called "biatchrebel" was gone! Is it my fault that you menustrate! Why are you so obsessed with the LORD by the way? Oh you want to have a lick of my anus too? Well Too bad primate! I'm not gay like you! Was it my fault that your abject _stupidity mixed with your incompetence at wooing lala247 caused numerous monikers to deactivate? As usual you would deny these facts as always due to your unstable and bi-polar state of mind, but I really wish you could open a thread and explain to us once and for all what really crawled up your anus apart from "gay _cocks", and died in your belly that has turned a formerly "happy go lucky little ape" into a "DIRTY, DYSLEXIC, SCUZZY, COWARDLY, ASEXUAL, ABSTEMIOUS YOB!" All your rant like posts are filled with hotch potch rhetoric, wack rhymes, hooey based assertions and empty logic! No creativity whatsoever! I've seen roadkill on highways with more charisma than you! Your mentions are always just like a little piece of rectal discharge and you lack the capacity to ruminate over why your existence is such a distorted mess! Unfortunately for you, now you have met your LORD, and I have decided to teach your ass a lesson in vitriol and ensure you shall forever remain tagged as a loser at the zero sum game that I am currently playing with your NL destiny! I have destroyed your credibility, pride and self seeking ego all in one fell swoop leaving you looking like a school of fish suddenly caught and confused by an unexpected maelstrom by the elegant and pristine flow of my harsh but true words via my keypad dexterity! I've seen your types all through history, Oh yes! Your species are familiar to me! We refer to you and your families kind as the "demagogues, quislings and traitors of society, although not all hope is lost for you,because your type can easily be salvaged! What you really require is a "personality transplant."
Ultimately what can one expect from a "GLORIFIED CHIBOK BOY who mtn, glo,etisalat and airtel has given a chance to mix with reasonble members of society if not embarrassment! I know you had a turbulent childhood, filled with sexual molestation, numerous suicide attempts, and many pathetic spells in mental and penal institutions!" This is why you now suffer from full mental deterioration! Your "keyboard babarity" must be also as a result of the fact that you were deprived of proper care and affection at the dingy cave you called home as "a child and even now as a fully grown animal"! In addition to your parents, I really also feel bad for your brothers or sisters, because If I had a brother like YOU, I would have put myself up for adoption long ago!
Anyway let me christen you as I christen all newly reformed _fools that have been blessed by my special brand of "wu theraphy"! As from now on you are ordered to report to any thread whenever I "cc the following new titles which you have earned and deserve" :
These are your NEW and ONLY monikers! So I also hope the viewing public takes note so that they know how to relate to a _wanker like you from today henceforth! So how do you feel now ro-beast? Have you enjoyed how "I have publicly pulverized your bones and turned them into liquid milk? Or have you enjoyed having me use your true life story to visually slap you across that monstrosity you refer to as a face with a force similar to that of my 12 gauge shotguns bullets when it penetrates your decaying and virus ridden corpse?" Good! At least now you know your rightful place in life is "bowing and cowering in fear close to my kneecaps"! Whether by force or of your own will you "little _bitch"! Let this merciless assault marinate in that your lame brain so that it may spark your sparse intelligence into life! Because sadly, You were born with a big handicap, and that is your BRAIN and you and I both know that If your IQ was any lower you would trip over it constantly! "Now kindly _FUCK OFF and GET LOST, you _stupid, inconsequential, vapid, disease ridden, _shit stabbing, sewer dwelling, muck raking, bottom feeding bloody nincompoop"! Your younger sisters _vagina seriously needs my attention! Swerve..............................................This way!

HOLY FUUUUUUÇK.!!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Brandnew2:

DP isn't bad at all. Nice colour combo. You were rocking two of my fav's. Blue and white. Your cap is fashionable and
the Channel top fits right. Lovely smile as always.
What else can I say. cheesy

Butt-licking servile dimwit, do you have any dignity left in you? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maybe,just maybe,you are responsible smiley
Brandnew2:
Nope.. Just saying. Perhaps there's a 4 week old fetus in there. Lol!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Butt-licking servile dimwit, do you have any dignity left in you? undecided

Oh Jesus! Another troll on the loose..

Cc Ishilove.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
bulllshiiiit.!! angry
This gif site ain't workinq.

Buh aniway, as e dey h0t so.... cool
SCORES n0w AT;;;;

[size=19pt]darkenedrebel 2-4 funlord[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cryptic99: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2015
funlord:

grin

learn to use paragraphs.....t'would make your post easier to read....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2015
funlord:

grin

These are your NEW and ONLY monikers! So I also hope the viewing public takes note so that they know how to relate to a _wanker like you from today henceforth! So how do you feel now ro-beast? Have you enjoyed how "I have publicly pulverized your bones and turned them into liquid milk? Or have you enjoyed having me use your true life story to visually slap you across that monstrosity you refer to as a face with a force similar to that of my 12 gauge shotguns bullets when it penetrates your decaying and virus ridden corpse?" Good! At least now you know your rightful place in life is "bowing and cowering in fear close to my kneecaps"! Whether by force or of your own will you "little _bitch"! Let this merciless assault marinate in that your lame brain so that it may spark your sparse intelligence into life! Because sadly, You were born with a big handicap, and that is your BRAIN and you and I both know that If your IQ was any lower you would trip over it constantly! "Now kindly _FUCK OFF and GET LOST, you _stupid, inconsequential, vapid, disease ridden, _shit stabbing, sewer dwelling, muck raking, bottom feeding bloody nincompoop"! Your younger sisters _vagina seriously needs my attenthelp.ion! Swerve..............................................This way!

what is this?

your mates are busy writing cheques & you are here writing a 450 word essay to a person who has excelled more in life than you have?

you are indeed a waste of the s£men.

your problem is spiritual & you need help. I pity your mother
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2015
DrAify:
Maybe,just maybe,you are responsible smiley
Trust me that's bad news for me right now. Don't wanna be a baby daddy just yet. cheesy
chai lionel messi needs to 4get abt playing 4 Argentina, dat country is a curse to messi, i cant believe they lost another final again.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

Cc Ishilove.

Mentioning Ishilove to ban my account is a futile effort 'cause I didn't violate any rule. Just cease your exaggerated adulations for your dignity at least.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Brandnew2:

Trust me that's bad news for me right now. Don't wanna be a baby daddy just yet. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

Cc
guy, u dey mad.?
Yhu dey craze.?

Don't u see here is on fire... angry
Plz behave or else yhu get some shares of doz punches...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2015
cryptic99:

learn to use paragraphs.....t'would make your post easier to read....
fuçkinq seconded.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2015
redgem:

Mr frog did you give me weed?
little girl stop calling me frog, its nt funny.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
dharay88:

guy, u dey mad.?
Yhu dey craze.?

Don't u see here is on fire... angry
Plz behave or else yhu get some shares of doz punches...

He probably doesn't know where he is. grin

Here isn't for the faint-hearted.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Oh I see bro. U got me there right?

@ the bolded, that is why we need a dictionary like you tomorrow. His level of english is beyond my capacity bro cheesy

I'm equally incapacitated, I'm his tutee and still miles behind in intersecting the lexicographer in his command of termnologies. embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
DrAify:
Okay.

You live in UAE?
nah..why do u ask?tho was there ealier this year.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Mentioning Ishilove to ban my account is a futile effort 'cause I didn't violate any rule. Just cease your exaggerated adulations for your dignity at least.

How does that affect you and trust me you deserve a very long ban for that comment.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2015
[size=40pt] Yawns![/size]

Who wants to say hi to Charis? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Money or... lipsrsealed
Will TSOM grace tomorrow's event

Positive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.