Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2981495 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

yh so which one does it accept ..
only know of 2.
will let yhu kn0w wen i get d odaz.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
slept off cheesy goodmorning
Morning dear. Thanks for sleeping off on me...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Kenndall: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2015
1bkaye, please can I talk to you for a second?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2015
buh why are sumppl jez dumb, annoyinq daft fun killers.
Now dey summoned daht policewoman to daht thread & it got locked wen d real fun waz jez strtinq.

Like seriously I'm disappointed in dz two. angry angry

—peeparty
—daft loveren(d usual)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2015
dharay99:
Now dey summoned daht policewoman to daht thread & it got locked wen d real fun waz jez strtinq.

—peeparty
—daft loveren(d usual)
ISHILOVE look at what dharay called me 4 loving u.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
ISHIL OVE look at what dharay called me 4 loving u.
Cry on kid,
mtcheeeeew.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chenor(f): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Good morning friends.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2015
chenor:
Good morning friends. Add me up on BBM 56052527. Please be a nice person before you add me. Tnx
when u're d0ne reciting ur skuls anthem,
Yhu will exit d thread.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by peeparty(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2015
dharay99:

—peeparty
—daft loveren(d usual)

I know say that kind tin u dey like.

dharay99

•that was too early

•Not cool when you start adding fuel to an already burning fire.

•that was not fun to me.

•I don't enjoy see my friends at loggerhead when we are suppose to actually connect and learn .

•we can't continue like this forever.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2015
peeparty:

dharay99

•that was too early

•that was not fun to me.

•I don't enjoy see my friends at loggerhead when we are suppose to actually connect and learn .

if it wasnt fun to you, then u shud have just quietly unfollowed the thread. You didnt have to summon the mods to close it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
ISHILOV look at what dharay called me 4 loving u.
Little boy you seem to have zero respect for elders. I blame ishilove who lets you disrespect her moniker.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
peeparty:

dharay99

•that was too early

•that was not fun to me.

see, atymz we need to loosen up.
No matter h0w hard we fight here on NL, it still wunt affect any of our real world.

Meeeehn, why can't u ppl jez b free.! As in Stop beinq so serious abt everything here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by haywire1: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2015
#

MUMUsssss

#
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Boxer007(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Good Morning Guys, Boys and Men. How is everyone doing today and whats up wit y'all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
Little boy you seem to have zero respect for elders. I blame ishilove who lets you disrespect her moniker.
ehn ehn just tell me point blank dat ure doing this for her to notice u and i will undastand n stop beating around d forest. "sips lucozade.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
chenor:
Good morning friends. Add me up on BBM 56052527. Please be a nice person before you add me. Tnx
LIKE ME
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by peeparty(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
dharay99:

see, atymz we need to loosen up.
No matter h0w hard we fight here on NL, it still wunt affect any of our real world.

Meeeehn, why can't u ppl jez b free.! As in Stop beinq so serious abt everything here.
just like in your first mention you took time to abuse me.
it takes maturity for me not to respond or even take such to heart.

my bro I see beyond words. and am sure a few of us do too.
let not hide under the word 'faceless forum',and so therefore
do what we feel like, after all we will all come up with.
'my life on Nairaland is not a reflection of who I am'.
if I hear.

we all think differently, in as much as we want to have 'fun'
let not pass a wrung message to people.
please let be honest to ourself, and call a spade a spade.
for that thread to be locked that should tell you it was not cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by peeparty(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
if it wasnt fun to you, then u shud have just quietly unfollowed the thread. You didnt have to summon the mods to close it.

Hello sir,
why did they close it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
ehn ehn just tell me point blank dat ure doing this for her to notice u and i will undastand n stop beating around d forest. "sips lucozade.
If u were'nt my homie i would have personally run you outta NL.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2015
dharay99:

only know of 2.
will let yhu kn0w wen i get d odaz.!
Ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Kenndall:
1bkaye, please can I talk to you for a second?
Hello Kenndall, how may I help you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Weekend is finally here again #July12 is here *dancing shoki*

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Ok miss grin
LadyBoss1:

Mrs?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2015
piicity:
Ok miss grin
Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Kenndall: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2015
1bkaye:

Hello Kenndall, how may I help you?

Hi 1bakye, I read one of your comments on front page and it was so hilarious and intelligent that I decided to check your profile, and that's when I saw your diary.
I read it and I discovered you dropped a voice note which i listened to.

So it got me wondering. Are you Nigerian, or are you a Nigerian based in the Uk? Because your accent sounded "Ukissh"

I am asking just for curiosity sake.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Weekend is finally here again #July12 is here *dancing shoki*
Im going out tomorrow nignt *dancing shoki too * i need it mehn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2015
How was ur 9th?
LadyBoss1:
Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
piicity:
How was ur 9th?
Same as every other night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Me too. Lotta fun awaiting me tomorrow
LadyBoss1:

Im going out tomorrow nignt *dancing shoki too * i need it mehn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Why as every other 9th,i guess you slept early today
LadyBoss1:

Same as every other night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Me too. Lotta fun awaiting me tomorrow
Ur bday?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Sunday is
LadyBoss1:

Ur bday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.