Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,313 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994247 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Piicities:
You are mad,you dey use me to toast ishilove or wetin be her ugly name.if i catch that girl,i will kill her. How can someone be telling me i am a woman raper
ure crazy 4 saying my baby has an ugly name, u take weed?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Change these nuts
show me ur real pics pls
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Piicities:
Pls are you mad!! U na wan die,the gurl wey be female wey just they kid all of you. You are very mad once again!!!na u tell am to ban me ba,be waiting for fire alarm
Nonsense block head like u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Piicities:
Bros if i catch you,i go disgrace you like++++ female servant
mosquito like u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Piicities:
WERE!!! DO YOU KNOW PERSON WEY U RESEMBLE?
BINGO!!! U beta tell that ishimadgurl to watch out for my next step!! I NO THINK SAY YOU GET PARENT OOO,U MUST BE AN ORPHAN
ure a used condom
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Piicities:
WERE!!! DO YOU KNOW PERSON WEY U RESEMBLE?
BINGO!!! U beta tell that ishimadgurl to watch out for my next step!! I NO THINK SAY YOU GET PARENT OOO,U MUST BE AN ORPHAN
GHEN!!,GHEN!!GHEN!!! , dis oponu don chop ban because of me, foooooool.....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
piicity:
Maybe na ur mother/sister i raped,you for tell me oo. Were
I SAID WOMAN RAPPER, oro na dun ofe ke. shey make i bring basket 4 u to cry inside it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
piicities is a dunce
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
piicities is a dunce
OBOY the guy dunce gan
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Dead as your lifeless wormy dick bish!
Hahahahahaha can you surprise one by not using man bish, your mammy and the other little words your 2mb capacity brain can assimilate huh? common for Pete's sake
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yourmain
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha can you surprise one by not using man bish, your mammy and the other little words your 2mb capacity brain can assimilate huh? common for Pete's sake [/quote [quote]

how about..fvck you trick?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
show me ur real pics pls
lol LMAO her fugly pix is like Dr Dre's detox album you will never see it but picture a fat lazy aged woman with so much time on her hands cos she ain't engaged with anything tangible and sits or lays on the couch with her PC or phone I'm hand and nairaland on her browser. hahahaha well the world really needs her kind
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol LMAO her fugly pix is like Dr Dre's detox album you will never see it but picture a fat lazy aged woman with so much time on her hands cos she ain't engaged with anything tangible and sits or lays on the couch with her PC or phone I'm hand and nairaland on her browser. hahahaha well the world really needs her kind

E pain this bish oo grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Yourmain

Hi smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
YourMain:

Hi smiley
my gosh whr hav u been
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deexxy: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Boring fights here undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
my gosh whr hav u been

Well, I'm in the hospital right now. Lol where have you been ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Deexxy:
Boring fights here undecided
.. Very boring and lame.. undecided .. Ds trolls are just spoilin everywhere..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
YourMain:

Well, I'm in the hospital right now. Lol where have you been ?
I'v been lookin out for u... I hope all is well.. Wats wrong? Why u in d hospital? embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I'v been lookin out for u... I hope all is well.. Wats wrong? Why u in d hospital? embarassed

Awww looking for me ? Why ?

Ehm I'm waiting for the doctor to tell me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
YourMain:

Awww looking for me ? Why ?

Ehm I'm waiting for the doctor to tell me.
urm i hardly saw ur presence dats why... So sorry abt ur health tho..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
urm i hardly saw ur presence dats why... So sorry abt ur health tho..

Awh I missed you too kiss

No worries ill try not to die for you cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
YourMain:

Awh I missed you too kiss

No worries ill try not to die for you cheesy
u dare not.. angry... Ur gona be fine alryt... Who is thr in d hospital wid u

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.