Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2966222 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:

U want punny n timber? undecided
am a virging i dnt do punny...jus timberland i want.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. You stalking me? LOL? For real, i was just breezing in and out, just got a chance to come online. You're my distraction hun, a good distraction at that. kiss

Hmm. Seems like you got 'smashed' last night. grin
aww touchn kiss

No smashin last night. Im born again. Alleluya
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lala247.shocked

where are the black girls in dis forum na.cheesy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:
whadup? cheesy
I am here and there. Just keeping body and soul together.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
am a virging i dnt do punny...jus timberland i want.cheesy
hehe virgin ko
.. ok nau. I hear
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Sinnzu post=35962911][/quote]

Thanks ur a star
I think its fixed
Got worried it was hacked phew smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:
aww touchn kiss
No smashin last night. Im born again. Alleluya
You born again? You think this is April, ist? tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigerianium:
I am here and there. Just keeping body and soul together.
Good good..

Any efights to watch? Gimne link grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Thanks ur a star I think its fixed Got worried it was hacked phew smiley
Was Lalas247, you? shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:

Nicee. I really wnt to learn this language..
Good to see you ard

The language is quite easy to learn. At least, even if you can't speak it, you can understand it.

But just like every other language, the best way to learn it is to stay around those who frequently speak it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:
hehe virgin ko .. ok nau. I hear
what of ur son or ur daughter?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

Was Lalas247, you? shocked

Yh lol but i logged out of that won .. Couldnt log into this one .. Maybe the problem was gmail or something *shrugs*
Hows u ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

You born again? You think this is April, ist? tongue grin
im serious. Believ me at ur own risk grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh lol but i logged out of that won .. Couldnt log into this one .. Maybe the problem was gmail or something *shrugs*
Hows u ..

Thank God.

I'm eating, you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

The language is quite easy to learn. At least, even if you can't speak it, you can understand it.

But just like every other language, the best way to learn it is to stay around those who frequently speak it.
unfortunately nt ard those who speak it.. its ok tho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

Thank God.

I'm eating, you?
Just watch Dominion
Some new series thingy .,
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ekenetheorg(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I am fine. Nice one
Nairalanders
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
what of ur son or ur daughter?
Son..
Hes good thanks.
Hws yours? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:

im serious. Believ me at ur own risk grin

It'll be easier for a chicken to grow a tooth than for you to be born again. Who knows, you might be smashing as you type. lipsrsealed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bye everyone
Im outta here

Sini bobo see ya ard
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Just watch Dominion Some new series thingy .,
What's the series all about?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

What's the series all about?
Arch angels
Demons

Sci fi stuff lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who d fuq controls this furkin anti sperm butt?? Sheet kips banning me over n over!angry WTF!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:
Bye everyone
Im outta here

Sini bobo see ya ard

Take care of your pretty self and your lil man.

Good night Amaka. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:

Good good..

Any efights to watch? Gimne link grin
LOL. Just for the fun of it.grin

TSOM moniker has been banned by the anti-spam bot for a number of hours.

It's ironic how everyone craves to witness e-fights these day.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:

Ahhh im as well coverrd wt d blood of God, so we mix well wink
ohhh Abu dhabi, such beautful city.Wow nl is a big forum tho tot u was in nigeriaa.
Abu dhabi quite around. I wanna com visit there whn im free frm wrk..

For the sake of ur hotness, okay tongue
its a marvel, pity i aint based here tho.. If you're gonna come with all that hotness then you might as well come nowgrincheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
Who d fuq controls this furkin anti sperm butt?? Sheet kips banning me over n over!angry WTF!!!
LOL.grin

Same here for a number of hours.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oyind17:

I don't talk dirty again. I don repent
shocked
Oyind17:

I don't talk dirty again. I don repent
I DNT BELIEVE U
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Arch angels
Demons

Sci fi stuff lol

Creepy. The type Misssclassy will like. LOL.

I just downloaded Hannibal season 1, saw Misssclassy and Darkenedrebel talking about it sometime ago, and decided to download it. I'm yet to watch it though. Still bidding my time.

Is Dominion interesting?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Thanks ur a star I think its fixed Got worried it was hacked phew smiley
you welcome back hunycheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cherryice m on it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:

Blame it on your wanting to shag your female friends' friends. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.