Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,121 members, 7,856,481 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2992561 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
how someone can be this idle is what i'm yet to understand. Even mrcork who's a certified troll lothes it.

Even Andyblazè and Oníla discriminates against IT.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oyind17:

OK Mr small dicck
Dont be fooled, i've seen this thing log-in both its sweetorgasm and loveren accounts at once. So i cannot be deceived by its double appearance. That boy is bipolar and he needs help.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
how someone can be this idle is what i'm yet to understand. Even mrcork who's a certified troll lothes it.

Even Andyblazè and Oníla discriminate against IT.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BOGENT: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
GOOD EVENING PEEPS, AM NEW ON NAIRALAND PLS CAN SOMEONE PUT ME THROUGH?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
small what? do u know hw to sing?

I don't sing with your size
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
ure overeacting huh, cool down, i neva said im nt loveren or angel huh, those accnts have been deactivated except d one of angelmarve. "anyways goodbye.
Goodbye, dont forget to see a psychiatrist wherever it is you're going.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
BOGENT:
GOOD EVENING PEEPS, AM NEW ON NAIRALAND PLS CAN SOMEONE PUT ME THROUGH?
Mrcork will put yhu thru.
yhu Keep calm.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
listening to strong thing by banky W, "mehnn dis song reminds me of my ex.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigerianium:

Even Andyblazè and Oníla discriminate against IT.grin
No p. Make i just ignore am. Doesnt mean i wont report his azz tho.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BOGENT: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
dharay99:

Mrcork will put yhu thru.
yhu Keep calm.!
WAOO! who is mrcork? is he a landlord here?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oyind17:

I don't sing with your size
hm hm so wats ur size?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
**Drags tashaamania out from her peeping spot**
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
im 100% healthy huh, infact im healthier dan obama. "anyways lemme ask u a question, do they use etisalat in dubai?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely afternoon

Thank God!
Finally ATTAINED ACCESS to NL.

@ Dygeasy and Darkenedrebel THANK YOU for INTERCEDING on my behalf.

Cherlene

you are welcome ✘

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
BOGENT:
WAOO! who is mrcork? is he a landlord here?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
omg we are stuck here in traffic, o GOD bless me with a private jet. "lagos mehnnnnn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
At a party right now cheesy i don sell d bamboo bed bought a water bed long ago cheesy

hehe... weyrey girl grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
**Drags tashaamania out from her peeping spot**
Lol leave me jorr. I'm just reading you guys diss.. you no dey tire sha.
How are you? I'm sick embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BOGENT: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=dharay99 post=35976103][/quote] LOL, it asnt got to dat naa, HOW IS UR DAY?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lol leave me jorr. I'm just reading you guys diss.. you no dey tire sha.
How are you? I'm sick embarassed
That boy is a first class citizen of the Fools Paradise, how can i be tired of schooling him?undecided

Everyone is just falling ill these daysembarassed
whats d problem babe?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
That boy is a first class citizen of the Fools Paradise, how can i be tired of schooling him?undecided

Everyone is just falling ill these daysembarassed
whats d problem babe?
Food poisoning cry
I'm as weak as anything right now..

Are you ill as well?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

Food poisoning cry
I'm as weak as anything right now..

Are you ill as well?
Not exactly, had toothache few days ago tho.. Two of my friends are currently ill incldn retroshwty. Very worried about emembarassed you wan add your own join now.

Have you taken any meds?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

hehe... weyrey girl grin
lmao!baba werey cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
sinnzu,what happen to freesinnzu grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
Not exactly, had toothache few days ago tho.. Two of my friends are currently ill incldn retroshwty. Very worried about emembarassed you wan add your own join now.

Have you taken any meds?
Sorry bout dat. Yeah, I have. I just need to rest..

Jeez toothache issh, never experienced one but had close palz who did. Wasn't funny at all.. but you ok now, yeah?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Lindx93(f): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
I want you to come out of your shell!

How's your day been?
Uhmm...Okay, I miss you. I hope it makes you happy. cheesy tongue
My day's been gud btw happy Eid-el-fitr dear
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigerianium:

Until some hours ago it was active in the Politics section...then the anti-spam bot 'struck'.

It would be active again tonight when the restriction is lifted.

What has she been up to of late?♦
Just back,i went out to catch some fun.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
sinnzu,what happen to freesinnzu grin
Its hibernating, waiting to resurrect once sinn.zu gets banned again by our aunty sperm buttcheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its hibernating, waiting to resurrect once sinn.zu gets banned again by our aunty sperm buttcheesy
lmao!ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

Sorry bout dat. Yeah, I have. I just need to rest..

Jeez toothache issh, never experienced one but had close palz who did. Wasn't funny at all.. but you ok now, yeah?
Yea it's better now, took me a while to get treated tho.. Turns out i need a residence permit to see a dentist! And i dont base here. Its pure hell truss mecheesy.

Hope you feel better soon dearsad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BOGENT: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ISHILOVE, THERE IS SOMEONE CURRENTLY SPREADING RUMOURS ABOUT her HERE IN ROMANCE SECTION, pls come an defend her
cc SINNZU , WHITEWITCH, PRETTYTHICKSME, all others
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
Yea it's better now, took me a while to get treated tho.. Turns out i need a residence permit to see a dentist! And i dont base here. Its pure hell truss mecheesy.

Hope you feel better soon dearsad
Oh n here I was thinking you'd help wt carryin out an assassination task of my bestie sad grin

it's ok, where you based?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.