Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996941 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Not sure
To be honest ... Anyway we would see how it unfolds
But i think ppl woukd be more interested if the nomination were legit .. Some nomineee dont even chat to ppl in romance section dey stick with their clique n its d same clique dat wud nominate.. Like y aminat aint nominated baffles me u see the wirk dat lady did for alot of guys for dat NL ish .
Thats why no competition on NL is or will be credible cause in the end, the "Padi-Padi" factor will still set in and those who merit it wont stand a chance! Take d miss NL for example, d winner was an average plain-Jane in the midst of dames but she won, why? Cause she's gat a loooooooooooooooong list of azzlickers. Before things like these will be taken serious, the voting system should have to be a secret ballot thingy where i can comfortably vote for Naijasinglegirl if she was contesting against YOU for "Best Playwrite" in the literature sectiontongue. Aside this, its all BS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ME TOO, nairaland is so boring dis days, SEASON NOT ON YET, EPL would have be a better subtitute.
lol, how could u betray the bundesliga for the epl?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Thats why no competition on NL is or will be credible cause in the end, the "Padi-Padi" factor will still set in and those who merit it wont stand a chance! Take d miss NL for example, d winner was an average plain-Jane in the midst of dames but she won, why? Cause she's gat a loooooooooooooooong list of azzlickers. Before things like these will be taken serious, the voting system should have to be a secret ballot thingy where i can vote for Naijasinglegirl if she was contesting against YOU in the literature sectiontongue. Aside this, its all BS

Lol i see ur point completely
Oh well i guess its for entertainment so i wont knock it ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
GURGLE

yeah. good morrow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, how could u betray the bundesliga for the epl?
FUCCK BUNDESLIGA, I only watch during star match, maybe BAYERN VS DORTMUND.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
FUCCK BUNDESLIGA, I only watch during star match, maybe BAYERN VS DORTMUND.
traitor, hahahaha, so whats ur fav epl team?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol i see ur point completely
Oh well i guess its for entertainment so i wont knock it ...
Just stand aside my dear. So you wont owe anybody an explanation at the end.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah. good morrow
so how is she?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Thanks wink wink
What you up to anyways?

I am WAITING for my friend and her daughter, their PREPARING for a wedding CELEBRATION.

APART FROM THAT I will DEPART home, EXPECTING a female friend whom is SLEEPING over at my COMPLEX.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
traitor, hahahaha, so whats ur fav epl team?
ARSENAL, and i also luv LALIGA too.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ARSENAL, and i also luv LALIGA too.
hahahahaha the gunners, when are u winning the league?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha the gunners, when are u winning the league?
SURELY DIS SEASON, no shaking we are fully prepared
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
thats what u always then key players get injured and everything goes back to square 1, seriously tho ur fitness coach must be sacked, how can ur players always be on injury list?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oh! So many visiting. lol. It's gonna be a 'talk talk talk talk' night. lol. When two female friends meet they always have loads of talking to do tongue tongue
Cherlene:

I am WAITING for my friend and her daughter, their PREPARING for a wedding CELEBRATION.

APART FROM THAT I will DEPART home, EXPECTING a female friend whom is SLEEPING over at my COMPLEX.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats what u always then key players get injured and everything goes back to square 1, seriously tho ur fitness coach must be sacked, how can ur players always be on injury list?
our players normally got injure because we do play neat and entertaining fooball, NOT LIKE SOME TEAM DAT PACK D BUS 4 90. BUT NOW WIT PLAYERS ON GROUND, we dont depend on anybody again, if a player is injure we get quality replacement 4 him.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
joke of the century
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
joke of the century
joke? dats d real deal guy, wait till august and see d magic.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
joke? dats d real deal guy, wait till august and see d magic.
though im nt a fan of the EPL bt Arsenal stand no chance at all!!!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! So many visiting. lol. It's gonna be a 'talk talk talk talk' night. lol. When two female friends meet they always have loads of taking to do tongue tongue

Hihi, I am not the NEWSMONGER type.

- Our DISCUSSIONS ENCIRCLE OURSELVES MAJORITY of time.

What is on your MENU??

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
de only tin dat stop us last season is dat we are not serious in d first half of d season, CHECK it we have best record in the second half, but dis season we are going to be serious 4rm d start.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
King prawn Fried rice and beef curry wink wink wink
You?
Cherlene:

Hihi, I am not the NEWSMONGER type.

- Our DISCUSSIONS ENCIRCLE OURSELVES MAJORITY of time.

What is on your MENU??

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
de only tin dat stop us last season is dat we are not serious in d first half of d season, CHECK it we have best record in the second half, but dis season we are going to be serious 4rm d start.
well let us watch and c bt if u ask me i think chelsea,mancity or man united will b d at the top three positions then arsenal and liverpool can drag 4 fourth position.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Please shut the fÜck up Mister Sanctimony ..

I can tell prettythicksme jokingly to change her signature because I was having a conversation with her. was I discussing with you?

You must be really slow if you think I meant any of those things I said. if the emoticons that come along such posts can't help you to see through,then I cannot start explaining to you.
you must surely believe I wooed Yemi Alade on Instagram.. I'm sorry for you.
Poking in other people's business especially when you have comprehension issues is more childish ✘

[/quote] [size=11pt]

Döltish kidult, it doesn't change the fact that you are a snitch.
You are the dimwitted immature kid of a guy who would update nude pictures of a girl you've slept with.

You brag about petty, everyday things.

You finally managed to get a girl to talk to you and you opened a thread to celebrate it. It's on your profile. grin

Nairalanders who are in the know of your snitching attitude are now scared of interacting with you off-Nairaland because you are an infamous snitch.

Only little boys who find it difficult to get a girl laid brag about screwing females when they eventually do.

Remember to open a thread to also explain to us when you eventually get laid.

You duck-beaked, hallucinating delusional Rhesus monkey.

/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
[/quote] [size=11pt]
What sort of idiot goes from thread to thread bragging about how many women he's r*pe and is also infamous for updating personal chats and details of people who interact with him on BBM and Whatsapp?

Answer: Darkenedrebel the deadbrained Homo habilis.

/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:

What is the meaning of that? You should know I'm serious and stop.derailing. I don't like it pls stop
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olaotanleye(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Inspire Your Relationship. Get Roses From
http:///love-themed-red-and-pink-rose-petal-1825235

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
LOL m bullshyt intolerant, dont have to put it on my signature tho..

LOL cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Who help me see Tbillz sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oyind17:

What is the meaning of that? You should know I'm serious and stop.derailing. I don't like it pls stop
HEY! U AGAIN? we are talking football here u talking nonsense.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
cheesy *takes a sit*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Döltish kidult, it doesn't change the fact that you are a snitch.
You are the dimwitted immature kid of guy who would update nude pictures of a girl you'be slept with.

link of where i uploaded a girl's nÜde or your father is a corpulent heathen ✘

TheSonOfMark:

You brag about petty, everyday things.

glad to have a fan stan...

TheSonOfMark:

You finally managed to get a girl to talk to you and you opened a thread to celebrate it. It's on your profile. grin

this is jealousy speaking. The title of the thread was- what Romancelander have you met before? I met Sharon & she happens to be the first Nairalander I have actually met- I also opened it with her consent- which proves further that you are clueless. this is Jealousy & painment together in one package .. every one can't be as sadistc & stiff-necked as you.

TheSonOfMark:

Nairalanders who are in the know of your snitvhing attitude are now scared of interacting with you off-Nairaland because you are an infamous snitch.

you & whoever is scared to relate with me offline can can go skinny-dippy in the Kainji Dam .. I don't need the company of any nairalander offline..get that into your thick skull ✘

TheSonOfMark:

Only little boys who find it difficult to get a girl laid brag about screwing females when they eventually do.

Go back to literature class & ask your bald teacher what Sarcasm & dead-pan humor means- pathetic troglodyte.

TheSonOfMark:

Remember to open a thread to also explain to us when you eventually get laid.
You duck-beaked, hallucinating delusional Rhesus monkey.

look who is calling me a kidult- at least I'm not an under-graduate internet loiterer who's greatest achievement was the day he beat firstEva in an e-fight.
acrimonious buggering son of a Sapele beggar .✘

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HEY! U AGAIN? we are talking football here u talking nonsense.

STFU!! he knows what am talking about

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.