Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,662 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994421 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
CAPTAINSWAG225 ARE U RECORDING THE SCORE OF THESE MATCH?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hehehehe vex ke? If I vex for that small 19 years old kid, he wouldn't be able to stand it. grin
Oga you have been calling him 19 years since last year.

Shey the guy no dey old? grin

Abi no birthday? gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:
Misssclassy why didn't you reply my mention on that thread? undecided
Which mention?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Midehi:

am seeing your handwork.

dou that lip sha, i cant just stop laughing here.
his lips has tumour. Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes, I care for some popcorn.
I also brought Vodka cheesy You drink Vodka right? cheesy
yea,sure cheesy ***gives her some popcorn**
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Weakened by my mental exertions like the gills of a geriatric Tilapia disposed in the Atlantic?

If you had an I.Q as minute as the "X" at the end of your comments, you'd be gulping liquefied Helium simultaneously as you gut your enterons and wait till you explode into shreds just so you'd prove your worth to the earth by at least getting fed on by soldier ants.

you are a boorish wench & a flea-infested mass of neuroses and complexes with the mental capabilities of a Texas Longhorn sick cattle ....

how can any of the witless hokum you regurgitated like the inane son of Caitlyn Jenner that you cure your lips infected with elephantiasis...?

if you had any sense of decorum you would have gulped a cyanide pill & flushed it down your alimentary canal with a chilled bottle of liquid otapiapia rat poison ... Oloshi ...Opunu Jati jati

7 Likes

naijaboiy:

very hot one o.

But I know darkenedrebel is strong. cheesy

Even the great Olympus once fell. grin

Now it's even four against one. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes it's kind of strong, but my body system has adjusted to it as a result of regular intake grin
thumb up for you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cryptic99: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
na wa o....this darkenedrebeI dude has garnered quite a reputation here...

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hahahahahaha. Eyaaaaaah. No vex. Me sef my water for coffee don burn
angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oya aboki bring 20litres kunu for my skele and #5000 goro cheesy grin cheesy
Sleekyshuga:

Them don ban sapele water..

Make them bring chilled kunu with biscuit grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Even the great Olympus once fell. grin

Now it's even four against one. grin
Chai!

But I know he doesn't back down. That's what I respect about him in e-fights. grin

Even if you pull a funlord's method of diss at him.

The nigga will still reply. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Midehi:

see your mouth, so sweetorgasm is now whitewitch, hian!
yeah long time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea,sure cheesy ***gives her some popcorn**

*Gives her a chilled bottle of Vodka* cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
CAPTAINSWAG225 ARE U RECORDING THE SCORE OF THESE MATCH?
its a close call but darkened rebel is edging it, btw lets have fun, here have some

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga you have been calling him 19 years since last year.

Shey the guy no dey old? grin

Abi no birthday? gringrin
Its difficult to ascertain that dingbats age cause every year, his brain takes a moonwalk along with his receding hairline.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai!

But I know he doesn't back down. That's what I respect about him in e-fights. grin

Even if you pull a funlord's method of diss at him.

The nigga will still reply. cheesy

Let's wait and see! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wetin bend your mouth?
stephenqueen:

angry angry

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by jasonodogwu: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you are a boorish wench & a flea-infested mass of neuroses and complexes with the mental capabilities of a Texas Longhorn sick cattle ....

how can any of the witless hokum you regurgitated like the inane son of Caitlyn Jenner that you cure your lips infected with elephantiasis...?

if you had any sense of decorum you would have gulped a cyanide pill & flushed it down your alimentary canal with a chilled bottle of liquid otapiapia rat poison ... Oloshi ...Opunu Jati jati

hahahaha grin grin u killing that fool mennn

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

**blowing vigorously**

Here must cool oo
Hell no,i am enjoying it cheesy **as he dey hot**
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you used 10 hours in collating words that you don't fully understand from the dictionary- & yet you came up with the most outrageous thrash since the days of Cain & Abel?
It is not about spewing big words young warlock- it is about me stringing words together intelligently to send you & your wizened generations to the netherworld.

I have told you to stop trying to be smart-

It is not Retro-cranially...It is Retro-cranial
It is not laevo-disabled ..... It is Lavonne-disabled
It is not gastro-disterned...it is gastropod-discerned
It is not gingitivis-ravished - it is gingivitis-ravished .... [learn how to spell boy]

-Leonardo Da Vinci was a full time painter & sculptor- gimme your parents account number- If me using my funds to send you to a more qualitative school would make you a bit knowledgeable- then so be it

now here is how you diss

1.You are are an unconscionably Internet-addicted peon & a primitive sheep-molesting conglomerate of intellectual constipation & depletion.
2 a Victoriabee & Firsteva's ever-willing 50 bucks shameless punchbag
3.a precociously ill-bred sadistist, a dastardly rapscallion & a tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp rat whose abode is in the un-raked Akwa-Ibom gutters
4. & a conspicuously decadent flaccid mattress-soiling evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity & bitchiness...

now -if i lacerate those enormous meat plaguing your mouth- would you still call it a lip? shocked shocked
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah, please show the basstard some mercy grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

chai, na murder this ? Lmao, its well oo, btw that muff tho.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
its a close call but darkened rebel is edging it, btw lets have fun, here have some
YEAH! TANKS 4 D OFFER, DIS WE SURELY COOL MY NERVE, CUS IT SEEMS DIS MATCH IS GONNA REACH EXTRA TIME.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its difficult to ascertain that dingbats age cause every year, his brain takes a moonwalk along with his receding hairline.
Trying not to laugh lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by michaelgarfield(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

hahah otapipia rat poison grin guy u be ajepako ooo cheesy seen my message on whatsapp? u never repli
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ma guy how far na, wetin dey happen for here grin grin
Na look me still dey look o. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

are you minding that jealous ninny-

I met a particular female physically from nairaland for the 1st time - i opened a thread titled- how many Romancelanders have you met?

& that 's the reason the lilliputian is running nuts.... only losers like him aka sinzzzu & funnlord would even pay him any attention. misery loves company. he got nothing offline-so he drools at the sight of any e-spar.

he should keep his petty fights with the likes of coococandy & co. I would only engage him fully if & when he has graduated from the University. ✘
brutality

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oya aboki bring 20litres kunu for my skele and #5000 goro cheesy grin cheesy
**chops knuckles** cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

*Give her a chilled bottle of Vodka* cheesy
cheesy Thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

The same boy that attacked me the last time undecided undecided?
Don't mind the kid. What do you expect from a dumb broke ass teenage rapper? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Firsteva, front seat for u, enjoy dis while u have fun.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mhizkel my mate yaff arrived grin
where is our husby na! lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.