Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2989663 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery plis replace bak wit yor sexxxy lightskin sef..... we don't wana be lookin at Tea spoon & Gari... we need a role model to help nairaland females to change color bak to yellow! (U feel me?) embarassed
Lol role model for what
Pls oh dont listen to dis guy .. When dey bleach now , u will complain
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Tea is Bigman Drink yet yhu don't Want to Give it a 'Like' undecided see your 2mouth (No Ofeeinse) grin

..CRACKHEAD,cant u see am talkin to a chick (Ladyboss)...Kindly GET THE STEPPPIN!!!! (no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

cheesy
I see it wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol u no well Thing wey u suppose beg me to keep for free self embarassed
Dat increases the price to $20 and a signed copy of an apology letter angry
grin
TheSonOfMark:

It is exactly how Sinizia put it.

Like you saw, my comment was devoid of vitriols. No insults but he chose to give an insulting reply and it degenerated into what we are experiencing now.

Unlike him, I refuse to absolve myself of any blame. Any verdict by you is fair by me. I wouldn't contest it. smiley

what? your comments wasn't offensive... ?
bloody liar...

did prettythicksme ever complain to you or was I conversing with you? even after I told you to mind your business - you still replied rudely & here you are playing Saint.?...

you violated Sharon's personal space all in the name of being Sherlock Holmes...
you foolishly & erroneously accused other accounts of being me & got almost everybody to believe & yet you are innocent... ?

I already told you that Nemesis would catch up with you.. you a dead man Kingsley...

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
The act of giving offering grin cheesy
prettythicksme:
**gbam**lmao! wetin u come learn? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Dat increases the price to $20 and a signed copy of an apology letter angry

grin
Lol chai
Sinizia would pay dont worry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hold it right there, Mr. Ibu: Is this not the same section where you begged us to vote for you as Mr. Nairaland?

Is this not the section where I wake up to find 50 mentions daily of your silly tags of every moniker in the Romance section while the competition lasted?

Is this not the section where you suddenly became extra-active in the hopes of increasing your popularity ranting and, by extension, your votes?

It didn't turn out well so Romance section because mes suddenly useless, huh?

Do Nairaland a favour - get someone to chop off your fingers so you wouldn't have to comment again. smiley

gringringrin

This nigga goes hard i swear!! gringrin

@Ladyboss1, thanks a lot. Just ignore the whole thing.

Ishilove, please no bans. Give us this day, our daily ban-free bread ~ FAKE Psalm 23. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol role model for what
Pls oh dont listen to dis guy .. When dey bleach now , u will complain

....sweery u one me my top ten lightskin lovelys on nairaland & u r fine..so we want othe nairaland females to looklike u (lightskin)....we don't want them lookin like angieberry or Boogee(lagos bush girl)or the dakskin females.. WE WANT U BAK!! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
watson123:

Yea. Keep accusing.
I own all the monikers just as lolaredvelvet accused me of being cococandy.

You can add bukatyne to the list. cheesy

buh yuh accuse every1
of being 5minsmadness
can yuh plz clarify y yuh
and Victoriabee r obsessed
wit d sme peeple
i.e.thesonofmark, lolaredvelvet & 5minsmadness
yuh cant seem
2 get ova dose monikerzz
dey mustve realli hurt
yuh feelin' rite? cry

6 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrCork:

....sweery u one me my top ten lightskin lovelys on nairaland & u r fine..so we want othe nairaland females to looklike u (lightskin)....we don't want them lookin like angieberry or Boogee(lagos bush girl)or the dakskin females.. WE WANT U BAK!! undecided
Ahh let angieberry catch u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
sinizia:

gringringrin

Ishilove, please no bans. Give us this day, our daily ban-free bread ~ FAKE Psalm 23. grin
Seconded. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Your boxer acct will be busted soon

...BRO AM JUSS SEEIN THIS... SO YOU CALLIN ME GAY? ...CORRECT? angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hold it right there, Mr. Ibu: Is this not the same section where you begged us to vote for you as Mr. Nairaland?

Is this not the section where I wake up to find 50 mentions daily of your silly tags of every moniker in the Romance section while the competition lasted?

Is this not the section where you suddenly became extra-active in the hopes of increasing your popularity ranting and, by extension, your votes?

It didn't turn out well so Romance section because mes suddenly useless, huh?

Do Nairaland a favour - get someone to chop off your fingers so you wouldn't have to comment again. smiley

was't going to reply you before, but had no choice

Firstly you talked about seeing over 50 mentions of me asking people to vote for me in this section, Now fool let me analyze this to you the campaign thread of the contest was in this section, going with the campaign rule your only allowed to campaign in the thread, hence why I was active mainly in this section

Also I really can't remember begging you to vote for me, those I holla are peeps am close to…. also because some bunch of you in here act so irresponsible doesn't mean the whole section is,,, still got reasonable peeps in here…

Mind you because anyone votes me doesn't mean I go about licking their butts…
Pls get off my mentions
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
sinizia:

gringringrin

seconded Ishilove no bans needed smiley
naijaboiy:

Lol,,but you know say you fùck up yesterday. undecided
yeah i know, but had it been ishi showed, all this revealing of private issue wud nt hav occured na.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
The act of giving offering grin cheesy
cheesy dat's good tho&make sure u make use of it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrCork:

..CRACKHEAD,cant u see am talkin to a chick (Ladyboss)...Kindly GET THE STEPPPIN!!!! (no offense) angry

The Clown is here to Bring a Little Relief on Strained Faces grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
whitewitch:
yeah i know, but had it been ishi showed, all this revealing of private issue wud nt hav occured na.
True talk!

You wise small. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Till my tea get 10 likes no curve pics angry
U need to appreciate all of me sweeery tongue n my tea is part of me
Hian!... Kim kardashian neva die na.. Abi nicki minaj Don old? Talk more of yemi alade nd waje... Hian!. babe calm down nd park wan side... *yinmu*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by herald9: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
watson123:

Atheist Deistic buncum! tongue
That was some serious Romancing They gave you.cheesy

As a loyal friend I'll pretend I didn't read them.embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

what? your comments wasn't offensive... ?

did prettythicksme ever complain to you? even after I told you to mind your business - you still replied rudely & here you are playing Saint.?...

you violated Sharon's personal space all in the name of being Sherlock Holmes...
you erroneously accused other accounts of being me & got almost everybody to believe & yet you are innocent... ?

I already told you that Nemesis would catch up with you.. you a dead man Kingsley...

Your remind me of Pirlo (Juventus) weeping when he lost the Champions League to Messi (Barcelona).

Bring it on, snitch.

Dig two graves before you set out.smiley

Ever seen feet without faces?wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hian!... Kim kardashian neva die na.. Abi nicki minaj Don old? Talk more of yemi alade nd waje... Hian!. babe calm down nd park wan side... *yinmu*
Lol iffa hear
Nah only yemi aldade make sense .. Like her style
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ahh let angieberry catch u

...huh??...angieberry that looklike Mitchelle from destiny children while u loooklike Beyansi next to her??...if u stand next to her she will nevar find a man.. truss me (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
whitewitch:
MR MAN hold it right there!!! stop typing nonsense just bcaus u can afford 100 naira recharge card dat gives u 5MB huh, just bcaus u came last during d mr nairaland campaign does nt give u d right to write 4rm ur Anus instead of ur brain. "mind u we aint fighting, we are just having fun and in case u dnt know, we are one big family.
Silence they say is the best answer for a fool, thanks for getting on my mention…..Pls don't mention me again
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrCork:

...huh??...angieberry that looklike Mitchelle from destiny children while u loooklike Beyansi next to her??...if u stand next to her she will nevar find a man.. truss me (no oofeinse) angry
Michelle is pretty tho
What do u mean ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lamispaco:
was't going to reply you before, but had no choice

Firstly you talked about seeing over 50 mentions of me asking people to vote for me in this section, Now fool let me analyze this to you the campaign thread of the contest was in this section, going with the campaign rule your only allowed to campaign in the thread, hence why I was active mainly in this section

Also I really can't remember begging you to vote for me, those I holla are peeps am close to…. also because some bunch of you in here act so irresponsible doesn't mean the whole section is,,, still got reasonable peeps in here…

Mind you because anyone votes me doesn't mean I go about licking their butts…
Pls get off my mentions

G, Chill. Sun too Much grin

YNWA Anyway!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol iffa hear
Nah only yemi aldade make sense .. Like her style
As in ehn... If u see d way she take dey knack dat French guy for dat k.I.s.s.I.n.g remix in Paris.. Buh de girl acts too slutty for my liking . Gosh...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
As in ehn... If u see d way she take dey knack dat French guy for dat k.I.s.s.I.n.g remix in Paris.. Buh de girl acts too slutty for my liking . Gosh...
Is she not married? Or she still dey find johnny
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Michelle is pretty tho
What do u mean ..

..Mitchelle preeety how?...sweeery does yor contact lens use battery??... Dakskin Mitchele that loooklike Nigeria version of Dracula.. HELL NAW!! (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.