Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2979147 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tashaamania:
You are funny tho grin

But, how come you know about his own boss transfer and he doesn't
Easy on him, easy.. lol
I was priviledged to get the info. I'm doing this cause he tried severaly to thwart me but God has always been on my side, so he thinks i've 4gottn under a month nd now he's hosting me and a few buddies. E go soon clear for him eye. I'm mean abi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gbabe! You home now or work?
Phikom:

amen bro!
atlist time to get some fun...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sinnzu:
I was priviledged to get the info. I'm doing this cause he tried severaly to thwart me but God has always been on my side, so he thinks i've 4gottn under a month nd now he's hosting me and a few buddies. E go soon clear for him eye. I'm mean abi?
Very. Sha, take am easy..
Anyways, you guys know how you get along with yourselves.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. It's all written all over you. Your womanizing no get limit. Lol

Nuff been happening o. Same shii

I was gonna be a Preacher oo, den i got into school nd my OT changed. Where's ya babe? Salawa abeni?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Since when? What happened to the OAP? undecided
Nothing.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
K
Tashaamania:
Nothing.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by XavierBlue(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Phikom:
amen bro! atlist time to get some fun...
Charlie howdy?

XavierBlue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tashaamania:

Very. Sha, take am easy..
Anyways, you guys know how you get along with yourselves.
Its not my fault hun, our here its survival of the fittest. Dog eats dog.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lol. Blame it on western education. Boko haram should be embraced after all tongue tongue tongue

She asleep I guess. We haven't really chatted lately. Cuz I been kinda busy
Sinnzu:

I was gonna be a Preacher oo, den i got into school nd my OT changed. Where's ya babe? Salawa abeni?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tashaamania:

I didn't know this before now. Really? Never heard of it oo..
Thought it was just a general science belief and not particularly attached to med peeps alone.
well, its general but doctors most of the time believe in nature evolution rather than religion especially the western ones.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Gbabe! You home now or work?
work bro!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. Blame it on western education. Boko haram should be embraced after all tongue tongue tongue

She asleep I guess. We haven't really chatted lately. Cuz I been kinda busy
That gal wud buy snow from you even if she was an eskimo living in the north-pole. Ya digg?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
XavierBlue:
Charlie howdy?

XavierBlue
cool.. what's up
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na long night be that o choi! You suppose get small whiskey bottle for side na cheesy wink cheesy
Phikom:

work bro!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha. This got me ROFLMA. Why you talk so na?
Sinnzu:
That gal wud buy snow from you even if she was an eskimo living in the north-pole. Ya digg?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by XavierBlue(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Phikom:

cool..
what's up
noting sup. You just the control babes anyhow. I just dey look you.grin

XavierBlue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Na long night be that o choi! You suppose get small whiskey bottle for side na cheesy wink cheesy
long indeed...never recover from orijin I gulp not quite long...
don't want facebook to be lyk twitter for my eye..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tashaamania:

Student-doctor. 500level smiley
Wow! That's so cool. Never knew. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
XavierBlue:
noting sup. You just the control babes anyhow. I just dey look you.grin

XavierBlue

control ke?
mi o je be...
when I ve lot of legends for dat department
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hahahahahahahahahaha. This got me ROFLMA. Why you talk so na?
LOL You know why i said so mancheesycheesy wuh about Lala?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wow! That's so cool. Never knew. smiley
It's okay. You couldn't have known. I really don't say.

Where's ronald?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its not my fault hun, our here its survival of the fittest. Dog eats dog.
Lool..
Now that you're back, busy days ahead huh?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Sinnzu:
I full ground ma brother, enuf liquor for area tonight oo.grin Why's dis place soo dry??
the tin tire me oohundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahahaha. Lwkmd. Make Facebook no go face you. Lol.

That one sef go do. E make sense
Phikom:

long indeed...never recover from orijin I gulp not quite long...
don't want facebook to be lyk twitter for my eye..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Let mine eyes lead me not into temptation oh Lordy Lord. Amen.
Lol. I'm not playing this game bruh tongue tongue tongue
Sinnzu:
LOL You know why i said so mancheesycheesy wuh about Lala?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

It's okay. You couldn't have known. I really don't say.

Where's ronald?
Yea.... smiley

I don't know o. Dude just disappeared. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Tashaamania:
Lool.. Now that you're back, busy days ahead huh?

Busy Busy busy.. But im still gonna make out time for you tho...wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
well, its general but doctors most of the time believe in nature evolution rather than religion especially the western ones.
This is a first..oh well..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by XavierBlue(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Phikom:

control ke?
mi o je be...
when I ve lot of legends for dat department
oga you're one na. I just dey wait make you show me small tacticscheesy

XavierBlue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2015
pbs4real:
the tin tire me oohundecided
Its all good now man... How are all our babes?wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea.... smiley

I don't know o. Dude just disappeared. undecided
He said something about coming back then, well I know he's back.
But he just went AWOL like that..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.