Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,076 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2991004 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok gotcha cheesy u cute!
whats up miss?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol@ lil boy, but seriously speaking that boy was ungrateful.... But u got firmino and ibe so no problem, i think most people underate coutihno, he is the engine of the team. Jux cant forget his breathtaking goals last season.
Very u grateful ask him how many gials he scored ... Demanding such money for what .. So happy we got top money when we sold his gay self out
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
whats up miss?
Swagalicious swagger cheesy how is u dear?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Very u grateful ask him how many gials he scored ... Demanding such money for what .. So happy we got top money when we sold his gay self out
lmao,,, cant to see him get booed when he returns to anfield with mancity. Btw how often do go to watch liverpool matches?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Swagalicious swagger cheesy how is u dear?
lol u will kill me with flattery,,, i am gud, i wanna go the mall tonyt, will u join me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahahaha, u got whaat? Oh pls man
Faceless Ghanaian gay stripper, you've got two options: Do you want to get whooped as usual and, in the ensuing upheaval, this thread locked again or would you remain like the simpleton-esque doltish troll that you are and remain beneath my stratum?

The choice is yours. Either way, you'd be the vanquished.

You want an encore? Dare me.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao,,, cant to see him get booed when he returns to anfield with mancity. Btw how often do go to watch liverpool matches?
Never miss a game once season starts .. If we are losing i tend to sitch off my tv so i dont get angry
But u can ask them in sports section dey are tired of me lol owliver will tell u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Faceless Ghanaian gay stripper, you've got two options: Do you want to get whooped as usual and, in the ensuing upheaval, this thread locked again or would you remain like the simpleton-esque doltish troll that you are and remain beneath my stratum?

The choice is yours. Either way, you'd be the vanquished.

You want an encore? Dare me.smiley
kingsley oops smeagol..... No need to behave like a clown. Pls go find a job to do and stop all that senseless grammar u write.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:
Good evening guys.
cool cool cool cool

@ red gem, ronald 4lif, pretty thicksme, etc. I dey feel una oo

Greetings boss. I hail oo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Never miss a game once season starts .. If we are losing i tend to sitch off my tv so i dont get angry
But u can ask them in sports section dey are tired of me lol owliver will tell u
wow, u are a great fan then,,,,,,,do u think u myt ever stop supporting liverpool?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:
Have anyone seen my ho, Ronald 4lif? angry

Hello? I'm no ho hun. How's you? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
wow, u are a great fan then,,,,,,,do u think u myt ever stop supporting liverpool?
No dats it
I was a gunner before after henry keft i left lol n it was liverpool ever since .. I like d scouse accent too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No dats it
I was a gunner before after henry keft i left lol n it was liverpool ever since .. I like d scouse accent too
hahaha that accent is funny to me, i wönder if people really understand when they speak.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Ronald4 lif, lurking in hopes of witnessing a duel?grin

Lol! I must have been appearing as viewing the thread but I wasn't actually.

The duel makes here lively and worth the while. Ishi should free this space jare. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha that accent is funny to me, i wönder if people really understand when they speak.
Lol yh i can do it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol yh i can do it
hahaha, is ur accent different? Coz when i hear those scottish accents, its like their tongues have been rolled in their mouth.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I must have been appearing as viewing the thread but I wasn't actually.

The duel makes here lively and worth the while. Ishi should free this space jare. grin
Last two Sundays was epic!

Battle Royale.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, is ur accent different? Coz when i hear those scottish accents, its like their tongues have been rolled in their mouth.
No mine is london / cockney i can do all
I can sound like area father if i want depends lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Last two Sundays was epic!

Battle Royale.grin

Oh really? Who did you log horns with? Why did I miss it. embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh really? Who did you log horns with? Why did I miss it. embarassed
You want the link?

It was more like a gang attack.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No mine is london / cockney i can do all
I can sound like area father if i want depends lol
cockney accent yeah! I heard people who have cockney accents are spoilts brats
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
cockney accent yeah! I heard people who have cockney accents are spoilts brats
Lol really ..
Wish i was spoilt .. Wont have to bloody work
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol u will kill me with flattery,,, i am gud, i wanna go the mall tonyt, will u join me?
yea,what time? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You want the link?

It was more like a gang attack.cheesy

Yes, the link please. Let me peruse through the verbal-missiles. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol really .. Wish i was spoilt .. Wont have to bloody work
lol, isnt work fun?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea,what time? cheesy
am ön my way now....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, isnt work fun?
No not everyday sometimes we have fun days
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No not everyday sometimes we have fun days
hmmm, such is life, atleast u have the weekend to catch up on the fun ryt? Some liverpool win and a nice dish from lovey dovey gets u back on track.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
hmmm, such is life, atleast u have the weekend to catch up on the fun ryt? Some liverpool win and a nice dish from lovey dovey gets u back on track.
Yes oh
Just catching some fun on my topic lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes oh
Just catching some fun on my topic lol
jux commented there. Its a nice topic, so u have been checking out the guys? Hmmnmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
cherlene!!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
am ön my way now....
on ur way undecided and u no call me cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.