Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,473 members, 7,846,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2986856 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SucrePlum(f): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. Nah nah! You getting me wrong young lady. Dinner with me you want, dinner with me you'll get.

So tell me, where you want me take you?
Swty dont get drunk on your ego okay? I wasnt flirting with you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Must u log out on nl bf u can watch movie?I Watched d proposal today and at d same time on nl.

I don't like distraction when I'm watching my movies..

what is the Proposal all about?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

What's it all about? Does it have any similarity with the SHIELD in Marvel's movies?

yes they are both related... It is the continuation of the movie
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lepasharon(f): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Sharonnnnn?

Can I help you ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hun, that wrecked my confidence cry
SucrePlum:
Swty dont get drunk on your ego okay? I wasnt flirting with you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
How do u knw?dat is how i do my tinz most of d time cheesy

you must be among those set of people that only watch the images in a film- you don't bother about what is being said in it..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SucrePlum(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hun, that wrecked my confidence cry
You wrecked mine when you called me a troll huny, so i guess we are evengrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Are you her?
lepasharon:

Can I help you ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ewwwwww. Even? Good. Now let's go back to beginning
SucrePlum:
You wrecked mine when you called me a troll huny, so i guess we are evengrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you must be among those set of people that only watch the images in a film- you don't bother about what is being said in it..
Lol,no i am used to it!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
lepasharon:

you must not have gotten my message - I'll resend
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SucrePlum(f): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nnb
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
SucrePlum:
No, we can start by receiving your apology,,,,, Then we can move on
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I don't like distraction when I'm watching my movies..

what is the Proposal all about?
Not reallygood at narrating movies,go download it and tell me what u think!it's an american movie tho,very interesting.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,no i am used to it!!

the movies you have been watching must have been B.S

It's impossible to watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D or any other serious movie whilst surfing the web simultaneously.

they use a lot of complex terminologies & you have to listen attentively to get the whole gist.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cc isilove

at your age see what you are doing..

& that was a question not a statement - I forgot you aren't emotionally fortified..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the movies you must have been watching may have been B.S

It's impossible to watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D or any serious movie whilst surfing the web as well.
they use a lot of complex terminologies & you have to listen attentively to get the whole gist..
undecided download it first maybe it B.S or not!i will try check on d agents of shield tho,cos d way u saying self cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lepasharon(f): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you must not have gotten my message - I'll resend

erm why do you wanna Pm me?....My mail is blocked anyway undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
My attention doesn't come cheap boy. You'd have to grow in age and sense to get me on your level

Until then, keep wailing
darkenedrebel:

at your age see what you are doing..

& that was a question not a statement - I forgot you aren't emotionally fortified..

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided download it first maybe it B.S or not!i will try check on d agents of shield tho,cos d way u saying self cheesy

I'm a comic fan so I get attracted to series like that.

It isn't overly complex but a lot of science & biochemistry terms were used.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My attention doesn't come cheap boy. You'd have to grow in age and sense to get me on your level

Until then, keep wailing

you can't even outfox my 12 year old cousins intellectually & you think you can square up to me?
you are a real joker & your brains cells must be perforated for you to even think we are equals.

& age is but a number - you can be the Methuselah of NL - it doesn't mean shyte - cos in my eyes you are still the same undeveloped subhuman
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Not reallygood at narrating movies,go download it and tell me what u think!it's an american movie tho,very interesting.

the film is kinda old - 2009

I just read the synopsis on Wikipedia & i think I would download it - though I'm not a fan of romantic movies.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

yes they are both related... It is the continuation of the movie
Nice one, should be really cool then.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the film is kinda old - 2009

I just read the synopsis on Wikipedia & i think I would download it - though I'm not a fan of romantic movies.
But it is interesting,try watch it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:

*yinmu*

He only asked what its all about. More like a spoilers alert.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

*yinmu*

He only asked what its all about. More like a spoilers alert.

Seriously dunno how to tell movies! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening dear
Will REPLY you in BRIEF TIME.
Cherlene
Aiit...check your mail
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
U mean i should tell u dat here?u must b kidding cheesy

Buhahahahhahah!!! cheesy cheesy

Ok gv me the range since u won't send me a PM. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhahahahhahah!!! cheesy cheesy

Ok gv me the range since u won't send me a PM. tongue

Range ko,rover nii cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
cool Do not worry. Sherlock Holmes is in the building. cool
Can I trust u with something?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.