Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995220 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, where have u been the whole day?
brother i hav been relaxing and having fun offline, i just came bak 4rm a birthday party though.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol..... Frontrub wont be enuf
shocked Then what?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MRpii(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
La tell na bend
Vanquay:
Who is the son of a she-goat that liked this comment, show yaself undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
TheUmmah:
undecided

Who gives a _fuck? Are you the only 1 we dealt with today? Unless you are trying to tell us that you are actually a "village fool"! Kindly GET LOST abeg!
More incitement
pls sweerve iv got no time 4 poor people
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
when are u continuing ur holy grail story?

my friend is completing it - the toybeann dude on NL.
I don't know when he's gonna be done - we are both busy as fÜck

but here is his blog cos he would post the remaining parts there - Toybreezyinfo..com
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
I am Handsome and I know it cool. I don't need the approval of a faceless stranger to tell me. #HATERZ JUST GONNA HATE. Till you'll die you no fit step away from Nigeria. Go and hustle kiss kiss kiss
MRpii:
Oponu! SEE AS HIS HEAD BE LIKE [AGBON SEME] IT BE LIKE SAY THEY DEPORT YOU FROM BENIN republic To come enjoy small 4 9ja
Gurgle:

is that what he usually asks people? shocked

im about 5' 5", with chocolate skin tone
You didn't answer the other questions. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

im not dropping anything o, you guys are sick lol

what do you think I am
we think you're a woman. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

is that what he usually asks people? shocked

im about 5' 5", with chocolate skin tone
yes that's what he usually asks grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You didn't answer the other questions. grin

I don't even know what my hip size is

not answering the other one

and my size is umm..normal? What are the options?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
kradleber:

my friend is completing it - the toybeann dude on NL.
I don't know when he's gonna be done - we are both busy as fÜck

but here is his blog cos he would post the remaining parts there - Toybreezyinfo..com
oh okay, thanks. I will check it out.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
True but you might search for that one person for all eternity. Ever heard the statement "no one is perfect"??

well not everybody gets married in life.

you dont have to "settle" just bcoz you are getting old.

i dont think choosing a partner is something i can compromise a lot on.

i have standards, you either meet them or at least try to come close.

and she has her's too, & if i dont match up....i should be dumped ASAP.

i'm going to be spending the bulk of my life with her afterall, so i think i'm entitled to be a little picky.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingTom:
yes that's what he usually asks grin grin

anyway, I like your shoes
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nigga ce que le baiser que vous dites? undecided
MRpii:
La tell na bend
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingTom:

Werey Ogbemudia, signal me when she drops it. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked Then what?
hmmm, u got any dangerous ideas we could try?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MRpii(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Even whitewitch better pass you,as ugly as missclassy
Vanquay:
I am Handsome and I know it cool. I don't need the approval of a faceless stranger to tell me. #HATERZ JUST GONNA HATE. Till you'll die you no fit step away from Nigeria. Go and hustle kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Chatty? Gone thru ma post OR?

Alright.. so tell me what interests you. I'm sure you must have a known a little about me. It's my turn to know

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
There are a lot of short Girls in Nairaland lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
pls let me sweerve I know you have got no time 4 poor people like me

Wow! You read my mind! Hopeless dunce!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MRpii(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
I never tell you,NA BENIN THEM CARRY YOU FROM,COUTONU ESCAPEE!
Vanquay:
Nigga ce que le baiser que vous dites? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

anyway, I like your shoes
I got them from Agapecharis cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well not everybody gets married in life.

you dont have to "settle" just bcoz you are getting old.

i dont think choosing a partner is something i can compromise a lot on.

i have standards, you either meet them or at least try to come close.

and she has her's too, & if i dont match up....i should be dumped ASAP.

i'm going to be spending the bulk of my life with her afterall, so i think i'm entitled to be a little picky.
I totally agree...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by queenbetsy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
hey....anyone?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin

No fight today? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by McEwen(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingTom:
Borrow pose shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
oh okay, thanks. I will check it out.

you are welcome ✘

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingTom:

Noted. Did he dash you the rest of the outfit too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
McEwen:

Borrow pose shocked shocked
bought cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
MRpii:
Vanquay please forgive me. You are very handsome. You are finer than whitewitch and missclassy. Please can I cum all over you and I would love if I could suck your D***

shocked shocked shocked

gay lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

No but I like the roguish ones for some reason...as you can tell lol

Not tattoos, earrings cool

Lol. and I bet you would be the first to go watch him catwalk haha
Hmm so u have this bad girl in u just waiting to burst out. We jus dey look u sha tongue

So no earrings no tattoos..... What do u mean by roguish
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
TheUmmah:

Wow! You read my mind! Hopeless dunce!
pls stop mentioning me, its getting pathetic n rude, i believe u are not even qualified to pack my poo in reality. "jst bcaus i chat with u online does nt mean ure at my level, pls desist 4rm quoting me. cc ishilove ure my witness

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.