Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2972726 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You like romance and I like mystery.

Reading all those Dan Brown and Nalini Singh novels has to count for something.smiley
And who says I like romance? You can't be furthest from the truth undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided my posts be like guy own? cheesy
prettythicksme:
I gat ur back if u self no b guy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

if i believe u make i bend like cray fish undecided na so u go expose ur toto for public reach
Ur moniker suits u wella**ode** cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sassybae:
hehebehehe i just cant trust any moniker for now,sorry for dat grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You don't have to, the book is a big flop compared to his other works. it is also as boring as _fuck as well! angry
Hmmm...

Thanks sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ur moniker suits u wella**ode** cheesy

u know know weda na me be the God sent wey u dey use me do shakara. after una go dey go nite vigil go disturb God for husband undecided smh

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ishilove:

And who says I like romance? You can't be furthest from the truth undecided
Erm, hasty generalization, I suppose. You know, women and romance novels.

Which is it? Mystery, Sci-Fi, Paranormal...HISTORICAL Romance?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hehehehehe grin
How far, you still dey Sweden or you don go back go UK?

Lol I have never ever been to Sweden, I guess you should stop nightcrawling

d tin don turn your brain to

FriedPlantain grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
True...guys here dey vex..she male err'where
prettythicksme:
hehebehehe i just cant trust any moniker for now,sorry for dat grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Lost Symbols is awesome!

The only other book by Dan Brown which matches the indepth analysis of cryptology is "Da Vinci Code".

I know it isn't as dramatic as Digital Fottress, Angels and Demons and Inferno.
Taaaah! The book was as predictable as Bleep and the plot, in fact the whole story line was way too similar to that of Da Vinci Code. The guy really disappointed we his fans big time. angry

Micheal Crichton (Gad bless his frigging soul) would have done better justice to that book.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Swaggzkid: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
UNREPENTANTLY IBIBIO!cheesy

Mpok idoho nanga , nko mbufo eke dia godswill
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sassybae:
Who doesn't know once a moniker comments with "LOL", "hmmm", "k", "dearie" and "my dear" and, of course, the (f) attached to it, many people would swallow the hoax...until some discerning ones begin to question the obvious.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Mpok idoho nanga , nko mbufo eke dia godswill
Abo die? Afo aka ado owo Anang.cheesy

Nfana ibaga. Yak ikid mme akpo Udom Emmanuel aya nsim mien.cheesy

Ato Ikot Ekpene mme Abak?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Swaggzkid: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

u know know weda na me be the God sent wey u dey use me do shakara. after una go dey go nite vigil go disturb God for husband undecided smh

Help me inform them!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Swaggzkid: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nto ukana * afoo?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sassybae:
True...guys here dey vex..she male err'where
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

English please.
prettythicksme:
undecided

dat ur boo wey u love fit dey chop ur pusssy without plans for u. here i am begging u to give me a chance butur initial gra gra is about to make u loose a potential husband. i pity u undecided smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:
We're always thinking about 'Bank Accounts' and other shit...forgeting that 'Money' itself is an Invention of Man...!

Check and see...none of the most successful people on earth, go to the zenith with money at the back of their minds...

Every goodthing that was invented, was borne out of passion and not to make merchandize!!

So until we f.uck this mentality of 'making money' out of our brains, we'll forever be behind!

cool

[img]http://welltempered.files./2013/06/cliburn-14-standing-ovation-for-sean-chen-tom-fox.jpg[/img]

[img]http://badbooksgoodtimes.files./2015/01/applause.gif[/img]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Swaggzkid: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

dat ur boo wey u love fit dey chop ur pusssy without plans for u. here i am begging u to give me a chance butur initial gra gra is about to make u loose a potential husband. i pity u undecided smh

Hmmm. . . .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

Help annouce it say my boo no get plans for me undecided any husband material guy wont choose dat kind of ur moniker grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I have never ever been to Sweden, I guess you should stop nightcrawling

d tin don turn your brain to cry

FriedPlantain grin
Sorry, I just mistook you for DrAify. grin
This is what happens when I fail to take my weed since morning.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Taaaah! The book was as predictable as Bleep and the plot, in fact the whole story line was way too similar to that of Da Vinci Code. The guy really disappointed we his fans big time. angry

Micheal Crichton (Gad bless his frigging soul) would have done better just icekream to that book.
We both know Dan Brown books are anything but predictable.

Dan Brown already stated that Lost Symbol is like the closing episode of Da Vinci Code.

Admit it, you never predicted that the bald-headed man was the imprisoned son of the director. In all the reviews I've read, they gave Dan Brown props for that.

The only predictable part is that the protangonist, Robert Langdon, always gets in a romantic web with the damsels-in-distress yet he never dates them.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Nto ukana * afoo?
Relative Ex-Governor Akpabio? Interesting. The moneybag.
Ndo ayen Ikot Abasi - "Aluminium city".
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

looool! grin grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
And one can't trace that if a moniker comments with just lol nd kk
TheSonOfMark:
Who doesn't know once a moniker comments with "LOL", "hmmm", "k", "dearie" and "my dear" and, of course, the (f) attached to it, many people would swallow the hoax...until some discerning ones begin to question the obvious.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:
yes indeed . . . if the whole world were to stand up and clap till the big freeze, it would not be enough to appreciate the sheer wisdom and ingenuity in that post. Even I had to come out of hiding because of it. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Sorry, I just mistook you for DrAify. grin
This is what happens when I fail to take my weed since morning.

No this is the effect of your weed from yesterday morning

better stop o before your plantain brain turns to mush
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol yea, so I agree with you
prettythicksme:
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Erm, hasty generalization, I suppose. You know, women and romance novels.

Which is it? Mystery, Sci-Fi, Paranormal...HISTORICAL Romance?
Thrillers, Crime, Paranormal, Mystery, Drama. Romance is not my thing.

Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Peter Straub, Frederick Forsythe, J.H Chase, Agatha Christie and that generation of writers are my favs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.