Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2968092 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm already on my way out . tongue
go grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
CLeAtHead:
Na. Its your Inquisitive nature. It draws guys to you cry. But even the Skies have predicted Am destined to win you cool

Lol is that the first line youre going to use in your wooing song tomorrow

This is going to be so funny

The inquisitiveness? really? Hm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

go grin
In fact I will stay here until my people will come and drag me out. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

I wasn't angry with you at all, I was joking. I modified the statement.

Yeah I can be quite self-destructive in the way you just described. If you knew me youd be very angry at me loool

lol of course I would be very angry wit u hahaha.. Well try workin on dat aspect alryt.. Hws ur day going anyways
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na. I got more Ammo in the Tank. Yeah you're really inquisitive. You would have been "BBC" boss if you went into Journalism. Speaking of BBCs................ cheesy
Gurgle:

Lol is that the first line youre going to use in your wooing song tomorrow

This is going to be so funny

The inquisitiveness? really? Hm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
CLeAtHead:
Na. I got more Ammo in the Tank. Yeah you're really inquisitive. You would have been "BBC" boss if you went into Journalism. Speaking of BBCs................ cheesy

Lool looking forward to it

yeah I just find the people on here interesting

and its a good platform to find out more about my countrymen and women cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol of course I would be very angry wit u hahaha.. Well try workin on dat aspect alryt.. Hws ur day going anyways

yeah its going ok, thanks

and how it yours
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah its going ok, thanks

and how it yours
pretty cool.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
You'd be better off in foreign affairs zone. Romancelanders just fight and exchange gossip. But it's nice you are interested in your culture. So what triggered your interest?
Gurgle:

Lool looking forward to it

yeah I just find the people on here interesting

and its a good platform to find out more about my countrymen and women cool

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
CLeAtHead:
You'd be better off in foreign affairs zone. Romancelanders just fight and exchange gossip. But it's nice you are interested in your culture. So what triggered your interest?

Yeah I think i would learn more if I went to culture, politics and stuff like that. I dont know why I keep gravitating towards Romance loooool

I have always been interested but got into it more when I visited and realised how little I know. so I decided to read and take in everything there is to know without being there
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yeah. Romanceland is fun. But be careful whom you learn from wink
Gurgle:

Yeah I think i would learn more if I went to culture, politics and stuff like that. I dont know why I keep gravitating towards Romance loooool

I have always been interested but got into it more when I visited and realised how little I know. so I decided to read and take in everything there is to know without being there

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
CLeAtHead:
Yeah. Romanceland is fun. But be careful whom you learn from wink

hahahaha abi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
In fact I will stay here until my people will come and drag me out. grin
i will frog you out
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
So how are you preparing for school?
Gurgle:

hahahaha abi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by charijee(f): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Morning dear wink....how was your night?
Hey sugarplum grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
CLeAtHead:
So how are you preparing for school?

im pmed you, dont like discussing such on here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
charijee:
Hey sugarplum grin

Nne..... kedu grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
yeah I did email that one. lol what a life you lead
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

nope
mine

and why, may I enquire, do you own a cane
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Will do. Abeg modify that your post. undecided.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
CLeAtHead:
[i]Will do. Abeg modify that your post. undecided.

Done

but isn't it obvious? With your pimpin purple writing cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sorry ggrin went off to prepare it,buh am done now smileyno vex 4me cheesy
ggrin:
how soon? cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thats the point. I fear no one. You can get obvious but not too obvious cool. Besides my fans need to recognize me cool
Gurgle:

Done

but isn't it obvious? With your pimpin purple writing cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
CLeAtHead:
Thats the point. I fear no one. You can get obvious but not too obvious cool. Besides my fans need to recognize me cool

Looool NL is going to miss you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

and why, may I enquire, do you own a cane
bcoz i be don na....
abi u no see mah suit ni?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yeah I would miss them too till I get Back to college. College is way more fun than NL
Gurgle:

Looool NL is going to miss you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sassybae:
Sorry ggrin went off to prepare it,buh am done now smileyno vex 4me cheesy
oh that's cool cool

So where's my fking food?angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
To whom it may concern undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

i will frog you out
Kiss me instead. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kiss me instead. cheesy
u want to taste pink lips? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kiss me instead. cheesy
u want to taste pink lips? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.