Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2973160 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

But you are Yoruba?

...sweeery lets talk about real stuff mennn......u loookin lightskin fine on yor picture profile and on that bed.... is the matress big enough for us? smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

I'm not his wife
but The guy love You...thats what i know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery lets talk about real stuff mennn......u loookin lightskin fine on yor picture profile and on that bed.... is the matress big enough for us? smiley

Nah its small
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... One ke? Few rules but not one... Oya tell me the one you read
It says "Ask redgem how to love her" undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
victorbk:

well, igbos have the cutest girls thooo

And I'm half Yoruba and half Igbo so I choose my tribe according to how it suits me...so for you right now, I'd be Igbo. o tutu oma hun smiley

Lol... Then tomorrow back to being Yoruba..... Hahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
olajorn:
no need to free ipledge again,ipledge don run away
You pursue am grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
asumo12:
otu is aware also

grin

Then obo must have informed her grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Iwo lon damu mi oo undecided
Shey eleyi ti ya werey Ni? Abi won te werey mo obo fun e? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

Nah its small

...it should fit us...don't worry, am only 6"4 and slim! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
It says "Ask red gem how to love her" undecided

Lol.... Love redgem the way you want to be loved
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

...it should fit us...don't worry, am only 6"4 and slim! smiley

Lol.....it won't

Buy a bigger bed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... Love redgem the way you want to be loved

Shebi u dont know that im a jealous lover, how can i love u like that wen you're busy flirting with mr. Rooster here undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by victorbk(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

Lol... Then tomorrow back to being Yoruba..... Hahaha

LOL, yupp, I'm that fickle.......I'd trade my Yoruba/Igbo-ness for some loving. I'd be whatever you want me to be smiley

So you got a tribal preference or something? I thought all that ended in the 80's shocked sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
I'm sure he's gonna explore transfer market this week. We really need some backup signings
Captainswag225:
looks like mourihno's third seasons are always a tragedy. Btw if players like hazard, costa and fabregas doesnt back up soon then chelsea is going down.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ara oko e ni mor ti gba werey nah embarassed

Oloribu undecided
KingTom:

Shey eleyi ti ya werey Ni? Abi won te werey mo obo fun e? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

Lol.....it won't

Buy a bigger bed

pls don't let Halfrica catch u tryn to sleep wit me....she wunt find it funny and will fight u (REAL TALK) embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Ara oko e ni mor ti gba werey nah embarassed

Oloribu undecided

E mm o lo mm o nm
O.omomom
ooo oo.omoomomo
M
Oomoomoo
Mmmo

O
Momoooo
M

grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I'm sure he's gonna explore transfer market this week. We really need some backup signings
he really has do that coz its obvious u dont have a no.7. Cuadrado has done worse that sallah ever did.... Btw i heard he wants to replace terry with stones..... But terry isnt happy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin ori e o pe grin
KingTom:

E mm o lo mm o nm
O.omomom
ooo oo.omoomomo
M
Oomoomoo
Mmmo

O
Momoooo
M

grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:

You pursue am grin
freed himself,no time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
olajorn:
freed himself,no time
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sassybae:
grin ori e o pe grin
G jajaja Justin is the best thing that can help you with your problem which is obviously lack of lashing! grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why not help me undecided
KingTom:

G jajaja Justin is the best thing that can help you with your problem which is obviously lack of lashing! grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Why not help me undecided
Because IDFWY cool grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sinnzu:

Shebi u dont know that im a jealous lover, how can i love u like that wen you're busy flirting with mr. Rooster here undecided

Lol I'm not flirting with MrCork oh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

pls don't let Halfrica catch u tryn to sleep wit me....she wunt find it funny and will fight u (REAL TALK) embarassed

Who is trying to sleep with you?

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol dint hear from you yestaday
That's cos you're forming for me. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

Am i ur gf?
shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

Lol I'm not flirting with Mr.Cork oh
Ok so wen can we commence our lovership? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
olajorn:
freed himself,no time
cc;ishilovuuuuuuuu cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ok so wen can we commence our lovership? undecided

Lol..... When you are ready
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sinnzu:

.... you berrrrra bakkkkofff from ma woman (Redgem).... you this homebase Roadside mechanic loooookin Bus Conductor!!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.