Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996872 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
kiss kiss
Idowuogbo:

Thanks bebe! You da best!! kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bro no try am. I grew up In a house were everyone watched everything except me. From Hollywood to Nollywood. Even Bollywood self. They are all boring
softapples:
hmm ok well dats u bt i think its bcaus uve nt cm across a movie dat has captured ur interest
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
You have never played both yet you will be arguing. You this Fifa boys na wa for you
iv played both, when i play pes, its usually too easy, i can score up to 8goals bt in fifa, even a goal is hardwork
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
YEAH but it has improved now. I admit there was a time PES F***ed up. But they have changed
. Personally I love PES career mode. Fifa's own is utter S***
softapples:
iv played both, when i play pes, its usually too easy, i can score up to 8goals bt in fifa, even a goal is hardwork
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
grin check sanko grin
sanko? wats d meaning of dat huh?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
YEAH but it has improved now. I admit there was a time PES F***ed up. But they have changed
. Personally I love PES career mode. Fifa's own is utter S***
yeah true d career mode is fun. "are u in d states?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
yeah. You get package for me grin
softapples:
yeah true d career mode is fun. "are u in d states?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle what's popping?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Bro no try am. I grew up In a house were everyone watched everything except me. From Hollywood to Nollywood. Even Bollywood self. They are all boring
hmmm bt u watch reality shows like keeping up with the kardasians
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Gurgle what's popping?

hi (: I wanted to call you but I forgot lol

how are you

full set of pens yet? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
yeah. You get package for me grin
no package, uve seen draify?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Only Teen girls watch those prostitutes
If I switch on my Tv it's for Ps4, music or YouTube.

Wetin concern me and fake doctor lipsrsealed
softapples:
hmmm bt u watch reality shows like keeping up with the kardasians
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
You'll soon find out the meaning
Johnnoah1st:
sanko? wats d meaning of dat huh?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
No embarassed I gave up on it. So how are you preparing for back to School tongue
Gurgle:

hi (: I wanted to call you but I forgot lol

how are you

full set of pens yet? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Only Teen girls watch those prostitutes
If I switch on my Tv it's for Ps4, music or YouTube.

Wetin concern me and fake doctor lipsrsealed
lol they are nt prostitutes, just opportunist, i love them a lot, i mean a lot, i want to meet khloe someday and b friends with her.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
pls wats d meaning? im eager to know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Be friends Just tell us say you wan yansh am smiley
softapples:
lol they are nt prostitutes, just opportunist, i love them a lot, i mean a lot, i want to meet khloe someday and b friends with her.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
No embarassed I gave up on it. So how are you preparing for back to School tongue

Im working on some stuff now, what about you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
how am i going to find out?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Be friends Just tell us say you wan yansh am smiley
LOL if i make a move and she agrees, why wnt i yansh her.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol, you not based here in Naija?
softapples:
pls wats d meaning? im eager to know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, you not based here in Naija?
i am, im in Nigeria
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
And you dunno? undecided

Ok it means prison tongue
Cc:johnnoah1st
softapples:
i am, im in Nigeria
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
@dashmeyansh do u really think dat im going to refuse khloe kardashan?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
And you dunno? undecided

Ok it means prison tongue
Cc:johnnoah1st
lol now i get, no wonda nigeriarium or smtin like dat has been active
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
And you dunno? undecided
Ok it means prison tongue Cc:johnnoah1st
he has been ban?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
E be like lipsrsealed
Johnnoah1st:
he has been ban?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nothing much just excited to be freed of Boredom.
Gurgle:

Im working on some stuff now, what about you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol ok
softapples:
lol now i get, no wonda nigeriarium or smtin like dat has been active
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Badt guy, you no dey fear God shocked
softapples:
@dashmeyansh do u really think dat im going to refuse khloe kardashan?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Nothing much just excited to be freed of Boredom.

Have you planned your outfit for tomorrow cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Badt guy, you no dey fear God shocked
bro 4get dat tin o, when i told her on instagram, she was just laughing and blushing, i just like her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.