Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982376 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I haven't the slightest idea what ur referring to madam grin

ChAIiiiiii
this is all just making me want him more sha

Lol you think say I cant snatch FeenoFyno from you in less than 5 seconds? Ok o cheesy We shall see who is from what state in dis tin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Niyinficient:
Nawa o! Since all my years for nairaland, I neva stroll enter dis place before until dis moment!

LOL! and what do you think? hahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol you think say I cant snatch FeenoFyno from you in less than 5 seconds? Ok o cheesy We shall see who is from what state in dis tin

I laugh backwards in Arabic
U wish babe, u really wish but I know his type and das wat I am whereas u....... undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I laugh backwards in Arabic
U wish babe, u really wish but I know his type and das wat I am whereas u....... undecided

Lol, keep laughing backwards since that's exactly where youre going

You know his type...don't make me laugh joor... actually please continue..

Unless he likes non-human primates I don't think theres any competition here...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2015
IM WATCHING THIS QUARELL IN HD
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225 you are very _stupid for your deduction that am fowlyansh. Barbaric Nincompoop. Because you got exposed as a fugly guy doesn't mean you shouldn't align your Brain to Reality. ODE OSHI undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, keep laughing backwards since that's exactly where youre going

You know his type...don't make me laugh joor... actually please continue..

Unless he likes non-human primates I don't think theres any competition here...
U get sharp mouth die. Kai. grin
Am I the only one seeing this

Stick to ur abokiii pls and leeef him 4 moi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
ARE DEY REALLY FIGHTING OR JUST TEASING THEMSELVE?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U get sharp mouth die. Kai. grin
Am I the only one seeing this

Stick to ur abokiii pls and leeef him 4 moi

In fact im going to be keeping the two of them, just to teach you a lesson

Abi you think I wont do it grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry
Hy hunie...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
Hy hunie...
SHE DON SLEEP
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Captainswag225 you are very _stupid for your deduction that am fowlyansh. Barbaric Nincompoop. Because you got exposed as a fugly guy doesn't mean you shouldn't align your Brain to Reality. ODE OSHI undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 21, 2015
undecided[quote author=Humanbeing1st post=37172896][/quote]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2015
2dice:
slept off..
maybe cus i don't like Dice-Gambling
Morni-2 you

Good morning tongue

do you gamble regularly
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 21, 2015
xup what's popping? grin
Gurgle:

Good morning tongue

do you gamble regularly
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:06am On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
xup what's popping? grin

Cleats kiss hows your g-mamz

you had school today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Shes cool thanks. Still on the rod cry. Yeah I had school but I stabbed it. My mum needed an assistant driver grin. This Sunday am getting on the nearest plane straight to Texas grin
Gurgle:

Cleats kiss hows your g-mamz

you had school today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:12am On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Shes cool thanks. Still on the rod cry. Yeah I had school but I stabbed it. My mum needed an assistant driver grin. This Sunday am getting on the nearest plane straight to Texas grin

Lol I guess NY roads have no mercy. Sorry o, are you close to your location now?

Ok. which do you like more, new york or texas
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Nah. 1hr more cry.

I prefer New York. The architecture is splendid. Texas is kinda bland. And I like the Hustle except traffics
Gurgle:

Lol I guess NY roads have no mercy. Sorry o, are you close to your location now?

Ok. which do you like more, new york or texas
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
Why not 5D? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
undecided
WATS YA PROBLEM?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Humanbeing1st:
WATS YA PROBLEM?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
undecided
MY PHONE NO DEY SHOW SMILEY, ABEG PARK WELL.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:26am On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Nah. 1hr more cry.

I prefer New York. The architecture is splendid. Texas is kinda bland. And I like the Hustle except traffics

I can imagine. Cant wait to go one day. yeah I heard Tex is quite suburban. I love countryside though, especially going past it in a train kiss its magical

Mehn 1hr. Hope it goes quick, are you listening to the radio or something?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Yeah. I can't stand suburbs. But I must admit I like the fresh air. About Magic..........Am a skeptical Realist cool

Na am just chilling with my Ps vita? How's your night/morning going?
Gurgle:

I can imagine. Cant wait to go one day. yeah I heard Tex is quite suburban. I love countryside though, especially going past it in a train kiss its magical

Mehn 1hr. Hope it goes quick, are you listening to the radio or something?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 21, 2015
WET IN concern me undecided
Humanbeing1st:
MY PHONE NO DEY SHOW SMILEY, ABEG PARK WELL.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
WET IN concern me undecided
olodo, simple english u no understand, no be u quote me wit smiley? or u dont knw d meaning of smiley? cus i knw sudan poverty and civil war trauma must have really taking d little brain u have b4.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Yes we no get Good English schools here in USAUSA Sudan undecided
Humanbeing1st:
olodo, simple english u no understand, no be u quote me wit smiley? or u dont knw d meaning of smiley? cus i knw sudan poverty and civil war trauma must have really taking d little brain u have b4.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Yes we no get Good English schools here in USAUSA Sudan undecided
u dont need to tell me u dont have good schools in sudan, i already knw dat, and morover i can help u as per brother and send u an invitation letter 4 u to process ur nigeria visa, we have gud schools here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 21, 2015
AM happy here. You should join me. My mother always told me "Don't Trust Strangers" especially online fools undecided
Humanbeing1st:
u dont need to tell me u dont have good schools in sudan, i already knw dat, and morover i can help u as per brother and send u an invitation letter 4 u to process ur nigeria visa, we have gud schools here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
AM happy here. You should join me. My mother always told me "Don't Trust Strangers" especially online fools undecided
join u in sudan? i reject it, i will rather relocate to sambisa forest in borno daN go to sudan.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Why don't you move to Jupiter. That atmosphere is conducive for Fools like you undecided
Humanbeing1st:
join u in sudan? i reject it, i will rather relocate to sambisa forest in borno daN go to sudan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.