Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,051 members, 7,852,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2990939 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2015
Obike10:

You are Gbasky!

Only a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed will compare... or expect a Nigerian guy rapping mostly in yoruba dialect to be on the same lyrical level with Canibus or Nas. Imagine if we were to ask Nas or Canibus to make Fuji music.

~ Then why are they rapping?
. There are many other professions. Who told you that you have to rap in English to be lyrical? I told you lots that you don't know Jack about lyricism. A lot of Spanish, Turkish rappers who rap in their dialect are very lyrical
Da grin was a lyricist to the core yet he rapped in Yoruba.
What do you even know about Rap? Please shut up and stop exposing your ignorance cos you know nothing about Rap
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 02, 2015
Stephenlee:

You said you cant argue with me because i don't know anything,i hate people that think they know it all .
Shebi u self na artist ba? Abeg blow first before you can call people who are your boss whack.Let us know you first,make you self go dey counter those people you call whack for industry,i will like you to drop an album before the end of this year

~ I said you don't know anything cos you don't
Even the way you type is proof that you are not among the elites ..
You don't seem to comprehend what I've been saying.You are only reading it but you're not understanding
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Obike10: 11:28am On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

. There are many other professions. Who told you that you have to rap in English to be lyrical? I told you lots that you don't know Jack about lyricism. A lot of Spanish, Turkish rappers who rap in their dialect are very lyrical
What do you even know about Rap? Please shut up and stop exposing your ignorance cos you know nothing about Rap

So u understand turkish enough to know that they are very lyrical. Like I said before... do you think those that likes your rap are unintelligent and those that don't are intelligent.. We can also say the girl that whopped your ass thrice is better than you. Though I disagree she is. Just because Mr darkrebel does not like Reminisce does not mean we that we do are unintelligent.. copy that
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 02, 2015
Obike10:

So u understand turkish enough to know that they are very lyrical. Like I said before... do you think those that likes your rap are unintelligent and those that don't are intelligent.. We can also say the girl that whopped your ass thrice is better than you. Though I disagree she is. Just because Mr darkrebel does not like Reminisce does not mean we that we do are unintelligent.. copy that

~ Can you please keep quiet and stop involving unrelated things here. Who beat me thrice or are you dyslexic.
When did you see me brawl Teddy more than twice?
Please you are clueless. Even Eminem can be beaten in a text brawl easily. All you need is get a group of haters and the illiterate likes of warribloood that can't even spell to vote him out.

I'm talking of vocal rapping here and you are talking of thrash like texting just to score a point
. ..you must be drunk....

I listen to Reminisce and his lines are wickity wack . I actually like him as an individual but I can't see thrash and call it great . He makes good music but he's not in anyway lyrical and its not because he raps in Yoruba. Its because he raps wack in yoruba

If you don't know how to judge lyricism then stop talking..
There's a saying that you are what you eat: Its been proven that majority of Canibus fans have a wider vocabulary than lil Wayne fans. its conditioned reflex like Ivan Pavlor propagated . What you feed your eyes with or your ears becomes part of you

Constant and regular listening to the likes of Reminisce only deadens the I.Q and thinking faculty
Same with Miley Cyrus etcetera ..

• Please you know nowt about rap. Go listen to world choppers. They translated the Turkish and Danish raps by writing the English version in bracket. I wouldn't have said they were lyrical if I couldn't understand em' . you think I'm dumb like jackwallow or what?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2015
[quote
author=Darkrebel666 post=33338951]

. There are many other professions. Who told you that you have to rap in
English to be lyrical? I told you lots that you don't know Jack about
lyricism. A lot of Spanish, Turkish rappers who rap in their dialect are
very lyrical
What do you even know about Rap? Please shut up and stop exposing your
ignorance cos you know nothing about Rap[/quote]Lmao.....Finishing..i agree with ur point,buh sometimes pple u like dnt rilli determine hw lyrical or hw intelligent u are,u might be a fan of reminisce buh u can never call him when ur talking about lyricist...i had call blackjesus and Emperor trench ahead of him....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lmao.....Finishing..i agree with ur point,buh sometimes pple u like dnt rilli determine hw lyrical or hw intelligent u are,u might be a fan of reminisce buh u can never call him when ur talking about lyricist...i had call blackjesus and Emperor trench ahead of him....

~ Reminisce is a good artist. I mean he makes some good danceable songs and he's successful commercially. But now we are talking of lyricism and most of these cats don't even know what that is or how to judge it.Reminisce doesn't even know how to do multi-syllabic rhymes. That's why most of our so called rappers flop in cypers. The masses and mumu fans are part of the reason also.
Imagine BET scrapped out the Naija BET cypher and didn't air it on television because it wasn't up to Par ...
Ghana even did better. ....
BlackJesus is more of a battle emcee. The most lyrical Emcee currently for me in Nigeria is Boogey.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666
post=33342355:

~ Reminisce is a good artist. I mean he makes some good danceable songs
and he's successful commercially. But now we are talking of lyricism and
most of these cats don't even know what that is or how to judge
it.Reminisce doesn't even know how to do multi-syllabic rhymes. That's
why most of our so called rappers flop in cypers. The masses and mumu
fans are part of the reason also.
Imagine BET scrapped out the Naija BET cypher and didn't air it on
television because it wasn't up to Par ...
Ghana even did better. ....
BlackJesus is more of a battle emcee. The most lyrical Emcee currently
for me in Nigeria is Boogey.
Yeah boogey is one dope guy.....google about emperor trench he once muder blackjesus in a competition,though blackjesus murder him once also...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yeah boogey is one dope guy.....google about emperor trench he once muder blackjesus in a competition,though blackjesus murder him once also...

~ Oh yeah.... when I'm free I'll check that out
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Stephenlee: 12:54pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I said you don't know anything cos you don't
Even the way you type is proof that you are not among the elites ..
You don't seem to comprehend what I've been saying.You are only reading it but you're not understanding
Am done with you Mr know it all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Oh yeah.... when I'm free I'll check that out
boogey is planning to go commercial somehow....u will hate him soon,i hv personal reasons i respect,MI,Vetor Phero and Mode9 though...

Nigerian Have dope Rappers,buh the audience are not encouragen,so we go wack to make money,and from there we lose our dopeness....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 02, 2015
Stephenlee:

Am done with you Mr know it all

~ grin I'm not Mr Know it all but I definitely know how to rate lyricism and you don't ..
You are an average listener of music but I'm in the craft myself(its what I love and devoted time to study ), so next time listen and learn instead of commenting ignorantly.
You could have even asked how lyricism is rated and I would have enlightened you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
boogey is planning to go commercial somehow....u will hate him soon,i hv personal reasons i respect,MI,Vetor Phero and Mode9 though...

Nigerian Have dope Rappers,buh the audience are not encouragen,so we go wack to make money,and from there we lose our dopeness....

~ There's no harm in going commercial.

As long as you maintain your lyricism in your mixtapes.
You satisfy everyone that way. The ones interested in catchy hooks would listen to your commercial bangers and the ones that love lyricism would purchase or download your Mixtape.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2015
[quote
author=Darkrebel666 post=33342867]

~ There's no harm in going commercial.

As long as you maintain your lyricism in your mixtapes.
You satisfy everyone that way. The ones interested in catchy hooks would
listen to your commercials bangers and the ones that love lyricism
would purchase or download your Mixtape.[/quote]yes thats the way am realy trying to set my carreer.cheesy

I pray My set to drop mixtape meet my lyrical urge.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yes thats the way am realy trying to set my carreer.cheesy

I pray My set to drop mixtape meet my lyrical urge.sad

~ Cool .. Just remember that Rap is not a talent but an Art form,thus,. you have to work hard, practise and write everyday. .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2015
[quote
author=Darkrebel666 post=33342985]

~ Cool .. Just remember that Rap is not a talent but an Art form,thus,.
you have to work hard, practise and wrote everyday. [/quote]sure...you will be giving me some of ur lyrics now,since ur doing it for fun.cheesy

Jayz sef they buy song.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Stephenlee: 1:13pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ grin I'm not Mr Know it all but I definitely know how to rate lyricism and you don't ..
You are an average listener of music but I'm in the craft myself(its what I love and devoted time to study ), so next time listen and learn instead of commenting ignorantly.
You could have even asked how lyricism is rated and I would have enlightened you.
Hey niccur you know noting,its just that i hate arguing.
You annoying,please stop quoting me.Thanks sir
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Stephenlee: 1:14pm On May 02, 2015
2dice whats up G
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Can you please keep quiet and stop involving unrelated things here. Who beat me thrice or are you dyslexic.
When did you see me brawl Teddy more than twice?
Please you are clueless. Even Eminem can be beaten in a text brawl easily. All you need is get a group of haters and the illiterate likes of warribloood that can't even spell to vote him out.

I'm talking of vocal rapping here and you are talking of thrash like texting just to score a point
. ..you must be drunk....

I listen to Reminisce and his lines are wickity wack . I actually like him as an individual but I can't see thrash and call it great . He makes good music but he's not in anyway lyrical and its not because he raps in Yoruba. Its because he raps wack in yoruba

If you don't know how to judge lyricism then stop talking..
There's a saying that you are what you eat: Its been proven that majority of Canibus fans have a wider vocabulary than lil Wayne fans. its conditioned reflex like Ivan Pavlor propagated . What you feed your eyes with or your ears becomes part of you

Constant and regular listening to the likes of Reminisce only deadens the I.Q and thinking faculty
Same with Miley Cyrus etcetera ..

• Please you know nowt about rap. Go listen to world choppers. They translated the Turkish and Danish raps by writing the English version in bracket. I wouldn't have said they were lyrical if I couldn't understand em' . you think I'm dumb like jackwallow or what?
oga haba calm down...nothing you can say that will change people's opinion.. Its about choice..some believe Ronaldo is Better than Messi... So if Messi score and dribbles demon..wont stop them for loving Ronaldo..
U dig..
Reminisce might be wack to U...
But might be drug to some other people who you even respect..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sure...you will be giving me some of ur lyrics now,since ur doing it for fun.cheesy

Jayz sef they buy song.cheesy

~ lol.. Jay Z doesn't use ghostwriters ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 02, 2015
2dice:

oga haba calm down...nothing you can say that will change people's opinion.. Its about choice..some believe Ronaldo is Better than Messi... So if Messi score and dribbles demon..wont stop them for loving Ronaldo..
U dig..
Reminisce might be wack to U...
But might be drug to some other people who you even respect..

~ True but that won't stop me from believing he's wack as well ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
Blackett embarassed embarassed
Hi Nekky. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
Stephenlee:
2dice whats up G
oga mi i dey oo..how many years ban dem give ur other account
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ True but that won't stop me from believing he's wack as well ..
yea it wont convince anybody otherwise
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Stephenlee: 1:46pm On May 02, 2015
2dice:
oga mi i dey oo..how many years ban dem give ur other account
Na two days,i'll be back in the night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2015
Stephenlee:
Na two days,i'll be back in the night
u sef too like trouble eehn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ lol.. Jay Z doesn't use ghostwriters ..
jayz use ghost writer alot....mostly he uses philosophers.....Read about his popular song FOREVER YOUNG...he didnt write dt song himself...

One of his blueprint album was written by some of his philosopher writters....google about his blueprint album u will know much.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Stephenlee: 3:52pm On May 02, 2015
2dice:
u sef too like trouble eehn
I no like trouble o,am not a fighter
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 02, 2015
Blackett:
Hi Nekky. smiley
Do you know what's up? shocked tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
Do you know what's up? shocked tongue
Tell me! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2015
Blackett:
Tell me! cheesy
You know what cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
You know what cheesy
You lied sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.