Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997998 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Gerrarahia mehhhhhn angry
sad pele tie grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Aminat508(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Aunty mi angry
alrit sir
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nothing is right
Aminat508:
alrit sir
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Am all for diversity. Am Yoru-Hausa. Love isn't restricted to Tribe or Race. It could be from Nigeria, Kenya, Jamaica, India, England, Australia. Who knows. But personally I feel people should marry far from their hometown and .stuff. you know, introduce new gene pools. It makes for wonderful Babies.

There are 2 types of Bananas. It depends on the one you eat grin

Do you mean that one of your parents is hausa or that youre a Yoruba from a northern state
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
I have a strang lineage. Some of my family speak hausa others yoruba but am from kogi. My Grandpa is one of the princes of our hometown and the population is fairly Hausa and yoruba. I also have Hausa and Yoruba names.

If you marry me our child will be a full blooded Nigerian kiss
Gurgle:

Do you mean that one of your parents is hausa or that youre a Yoruba from a northern state
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehehehe. It's indeed kingkong season mehhhhhn *runs to front page *

So you dey on radio. Choi! You for come mention your padi here Na. I for listen tru tunein radio
lols,sorry no vex...thought u reside out side nigeria.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
She don leave me waka o
lols...u knw get money?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
I don leave jack tey tey cheesy
why na.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
olajorn:
I be obansanjo when abacha Died when I heard ishilove is no more a mod grin
ishilove is not a mod again?.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ishilove is not a mod again?.cheesy
ishilove no be mod again oo.. she vowed to ban all my account till I finish my ban in October
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tomjazzy2:

smiley

Wow..long time! how have you been
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tomjazzy2: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gurgle:

Wow..long time! how have you been

I have been doing okay. Have been put of town for a while.

I will email you once I have been able to reset my password

How have you been? Long time indeed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yea. But with my 'tunein radio' app, I do listen to naija FMs when need be
danbrowndmf:
lols,sorry no vex...thought u reside out side nigeria.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tomjazzy2:

I have been doing okay. Have been put of town for a while.

I will email you once I have been able to reset my password

How have you been? Long time indeed

Ok. how was it- the out of town excursion I mean

Ok.

Yeah ive been ok, trying to resist eating outside as usual haha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
olajorn:
ishilove no be mod again oo.. she vowed to ban all my account till I finish my ban in October
seun strip her of her job
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Yea. But with my 'tunein radio' app, I do listen to naija FMs when need be
wow,permit My primitive life,never heard of such radio b4,tell me abt it brov .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
seun strip her of her job
She resign,i know her days as a mod will be Cut short...She was toying with ijesa warrior.i laff
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. how was it- the out of town excursion I mean

Ok.

Yeah ive been ok, trying to resist eating outside as usual haha
wassup,where is phyno?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
olajorn:
wassup,where is phyno?

she dey there..mention her
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gurgle:

she dey there..mention her
mrsphyno run here Asap uncle phyno is waiting....how was ur day gurgle?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
olajorn:
Phyno no be my uncle o
Na dream lover boy grin

Oluko how r u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
olajorn:
She resign,i know her days as a mod will be Cut short...She was toying with ijesa warrior.i laff
lols,who is d ijesha warrior na? Lols thank God she reside
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
olajorn:
thank God she resign
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols,who is d ijesha warrior na? Lols thank God she reside
i be ijesa warrior grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Phyno no be my uncle o
Na dream lover boy grin

Oluko how r u
Yinmu...out of all sweet names in this world,Oluko is the name that suits me sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
olajorn:
i be ijesa warrior grin
loool,u dy worry o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
loool,u dy worry o
She don try me naa...no try me too o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
olajorn:

yeah it was ok..just relaxing cool and yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
olajorn:
Yinmu...out of all sweet names in this world,Oluko is the name that suits me sad
Okay obi'm grin
U know the meaning?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Its an app. Internet radio
danbrowndmf:
wow,permit My primitive life,never heard of such radio b4,tell me abt it brov .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Okay obi'm grin
U know the meaning?
Na,tell me the meaning...I know Its something sweet
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah it was ok..just relaxing cool and yours?
Its weekend,time to play and and Sleep cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.