Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2973300 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL OK WOYA SINNZU report here immediately iv got a houseboy job 4 u, the pay is 200naira a month, atleast d pay is enough 4 ur level based on d fact dat ure 4rm the ZOO.

Bros, no, I go mak am 201naira. For the love of peace
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2015
undecided undecided
JoeCutie:
undecided undecided undecided

I already know you're a guy. So what's the big deal?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided undecided
Who cares? Not me! undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2015
TheNonce:

Hello dunce! I see you ran away last night? Don't worry I'm here to save you from further disgrace! I know the revelation has pained you that's why you are bitter but don't worry, its okay to be bitter after such a hefty rejection? So you want to play football abi? Where you hoping she could help you with connections for a trial in her countries league? You are tired of lagos abi! Tired of Playing by the lagoons and for politicians peanuts? So sad! So this is why you tried to pretend to be a born again? Look at this demented broke pervet that begs men and women daily for sex chats! The big C told me how she warned you never to try that your backwater romeo sex chat style with her before you started begging like a road side beggar! She calls you "irritating and a world class loser" kai! Even a madman would be angry at this description! Abeg mention her moniker if you are not afraid like the coward you are! She has warned you abi? Lol! I know it is paining you like a broken bone how I know all this, and how she could have formed a partnership with your nemesis! Even oyind has also exposed you to me! With your little _penis pictures you sent! Looooool!!! Its your parents a pity! Too bad they had to give birth to a deformed gorilla whose only ambition in life is to be a sad troll! Keep liking your dry posts with your alternate accounts to make yourself happy oh! Mr ANGELMARVE, SOFTAPPLES and KING ANUS RAT all rolled into one! Lmfao!

Cc: lezz and nigerianium
now get this straight,oyin was only joking when he referred to him as a small penniss...abt d beggar shiit,how many times has he cried to you abt his predicament?like you shld help me out of his brokiness?talk of being broke,are you really living in affluence?do you knw what it means to live in luxurylollz,imagine thenonce calling someone irritating...this call to my mind the day i met that particular guy that never cease to tag others as poor,dirty and proverty stricken,,,,lolll,this guy was damm nauseating,smelling dried fish....hahahaha,the internet is a scary place,i knw your type..

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
now get this straight,oyin was only joking when he referred to him as a small penniss...abt d beggar shiit,how many times has he cried to you abt his predicament?like you shld help me out of his brokiness?talk of being broke,are you really living in affluence?do you knw what it means to live in luxurylollz,imagine thenonce calling someone irritating...this call to my mind the day i met that particular guy that never cease to tag others as poor,dirty and proverty stricken,,,,lolll,this guy was damm nauseating,smelling dried fish....hahahaha,the internet is a scary place,i knw your type..
THENONCE IS SIMPLY FRUSTRATED in d real world so he had to extend his frustration online, he is tired of life, NO MONEY, NO HANDWORK, NO EDUCATION, NO HOPE, NO FAMILY, NO FRIENDS, HE IS IDLE NT KNOWING HW HE WILL GET HIS NEXT MEAL, so u can understand why he has been so pathetic, REAL TALK.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SINNNZ(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
now this is worth replying....are you this daft?so the fact that someone opened a thread abt being raped by a cousine no doubt makes her a product of incest?now dnt get this twisted,that is a scenerio,going bak to what you typed up there..now i see why nigeria have so many half baked literate,when you come across an educated person,you will knw through their deposition,you and nigerianium arent just it....a disgrace to men,you guys were actually throwing insults to a fellow guy becos he got an issue with a lady, now that is real bull..sh.it. Ooooh, it kinda funny to say,still trying hard to call you all sort of names, like stvpid,rotten,iddoit,goat and what have you,you knw why? becos i wasnt brought up to assume what i dnt knw but going through your chats,i could boldly come up withh a single conclusion,you are foolish!!

Foolish,for exchanging words with someone u dnt knw, foolish for transferring your aggression and frustrated life here,foolish for insulting my dad someone you may never imagine,foolish for the tinx you have typed and things you are yet to type... You are not a seasoned biologist,you graduted from the polythenic as a second class lower student in science lab tech...... Pisssss...the internet is indeed a scary place!!

Still doesnt change the FACT that your STANKIN Pusssy is rotting from a deadly STD.

You even had to quickly delete the initial post where you begged for help cos its "Killing" you. If you had stayed chaste instead of _whoring around area boys and urchins, you would have stayed healthy. You filthy _whoring tramp.

www.nairaland.com/2355480/chlamydia-treatment
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2015
@THENONCE ure a bloody fool and a pathetic liar, yeah its true that im a young and aspiring football star, at least iv got something dat u dnt have, iv got TALENT, EDUCATION, FUTURE, I KNOW WHERE IM HEADED IN LIFE, IV GOT GOALS TO ACHEIVE IN LIFE, IV GOT FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT BELIEVED IN ME, people that can die for me (TRUE FACT) iv got mentors that gives me inspirational words, iv got a prophet(spiritual father name TB JOSHUA) that takes me as a son and believed in my football abilities, iv got parents that will always LOVE ME, and above all, iv got GOD. this are d things dat u dnt have dats why u aint sure of ur future, now iv never sent OYIND17 my unclad, never, so stop lying against her, nd if i undastand d C lady ure reffering to, its CHERLENE RIGHT? PLS CC CHERLENE HAV I EVER ASK SOMETHING 4RM U? HAVE U EVER INSULTED ME? PLEASE COME and c how someone here is lying against you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2015
SINNNZ:

Still doesnt change the FACT that your STANKIN Pusssy is rotting from a deadly STD.

You even had to quickly delete the initial post where you begged for help cos its "Killing" you. If you had stayed chaste instead of _whoring around area boys and urchins, you would have stayed healthy. You filthy _whoring tramp.

MUMU PLEASE SHUT UP, I BEG U, URE SPREADING INTERNET VIRUS
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
@THENONCE ure a bloody fool and a pathetic liar, yeah its true that im a young and aspiring football star, at least iv got something dat u dnt have, iv got TALENT, EDUCATION, FUTURE, I KNOW WHERE IM HEADED IN LIFE, IV GOT GOALS TO ACHEIVE IN LIFE, IV GOT FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT BELIEVED IN ME, people that can die for me (TRUE FACT) iv got mentors that gives me inspirational words, iv got a prophet(spiritual father name TB JOSHUA) that takes me as a son and believed in my football abilities, iv got parents that will always LOVE ME, and above all, iv got GOD. this are d things dat u dnt have dats why u aint sure of ur future, now iv never sent OYIN17 my unclad, never, so stop lying against her, nd if i undastand d C lady ure reffering to, its CHERLENE RIGHT? PLS CC CHERLENE HAV I EVER ASK SOMETHING 4RM U? HAVE U EVER INSULTED ME? PLEASE COME and c how someone here is lying against you.

grin angry White Witch again..

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheNonce: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2015
grin
KINGSAMURAI:
THENONCE IS SIMPLY FRUSTRATED in d real world so he had to extend his frustration online, he is tired of life, NO MONEY, NO HANDWORK, NO EDUCATION, NO HOPE, NO FAMILY, NO FRIENDS, HE IS IDLE NT KNOWING HW HE WILL GET HIS NEXT MEAL, so u can understand why he has been so pathetic, REAL TALK.

So it is a prostitute that you are now relying on to defend you? Lol! Bro take my advise and do your self some good! You have been voted the most despicable loser in this section! No one wants to meet you here! You live in a face me I face you dingy quarters in lagos! Any girl you try to chat with here blesses you with insults! The 1 girl that even gave you the time of day has now betrayed you like judas iscariot because she is tired of relating with a daft animal! Is it my fault? No! Its yours! I know the only sex you normally have is with your bar of soap when you wash that your semi corpse of a body so I can understand your desperation for female company! Or you are hoping this olodo called jollyjoy that has chlamydia will give you some of her stanking ass! She's a housegirl! Can't you see how I'm ignoring her? She's a nobody just like you so even though you guys would make a great frustrated couple I would not want you to add to the viruses already permeating your blood stream! Has your boyfriend squeezed your SOFTAPPLES today! Lol

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2015
SINNNZ:

lolllllll,hahahahahahahahahahahah,cant help laughing real hard,ookk fine fine,am a LovePeddler right?it equally ironical that this same lady you tag a LovePeddler blocked you on whatsap when you requested for sex chat,so my refusal makes me a LovePeddler?lolllllll
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheNonce: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2015
grin
KINGSAMURAI:
@THENONCE ure a bloody fool and a pathetic liar, yeah its true that im a young and aspiring football star, at least iv got something dat u dnt have, iv got TALENT, EDUCATION, FUTURE, I KNOW WHERE IM HEADED IN LIFE, IV GOT GOALS TO ACHEIVE IN LIFE, IV GOT FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT BELIEVED IN ME, people that can die for me (TRUE FACT) iv got mentors that gives me inspirational words, iv got a prophet(spiritual father name TB JOSHUA) that takes me as a son and believed in my football abilities, iv got parents that will always LOVE ME, and above all, iv got GOD. this are d things dat u dnt have dats why u aint sure of ur future, now iv never sent OYIND17 my unclad, never, so stop lying against her, nd if i undastand d C lady ure reffering to, its CHERLENE RIGHT? PLS CC CHERLENE HAV I EVER ASK SOMETHING 4RM U? HAVE U EVER INSULTED ME? PLEASE COME and c how someone here is lying against you.

Someone is pained!!!! Cc: lezz and nigerianium!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2015
loomer:

Bros, no, I go mak am 201naira. For the love of peace
LOL NO SINNZU IS NT WORTH DAT AMOUNT
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2015
SINNNZ:

You disappoint Moi. angry

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Someone is pained!!!! Cc: lezz and nigerianium!
COWARD ARE U RUNNING? thought u said cherlene told u? COMPENSATED IMBECILES IS D NICK NAME 4 UR HOUSEHOLD
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2015
bi0nics:

grin angry White Witch again..
LOL cnt u c dis loosers trying 2 bring me to their level?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SINNNZ(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolllllll,hahahahahahahahahahahah,cant help laughing real hard,ookk fine fine,am a LovePeddler right?it equally ironical that this same lady you tag a LovePeddler blocked you on whatsap when you requested for sex chat,so my refusal makes me a LovePeddler?lolllllll

Like every known _whore you had to accuse me falsely of sexual assualt, your dwindling self esteem has nothing to hang on to so you feel the only thing you have to offer is your over used body.
Listen carefully, i dont fauck with house girls, never will. Even if your pusssy was offered on a platter of gold, I WILL REJECT YOU. I've never been juvenile enough to even "sexchat" with other girls i've been linked with moreless a fleabag like you.
Find who infected you with chlamydia and settle your scores with him. "chlamydia Joy"
grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2015
una want start again huh,
Should i set d stage for y'all diçkheads... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SINNNZ(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2015
bi0nics:

You disappoint Moi. angry
Take your approval and shove it deep in your asshole till you feel a tickle in your prostate.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lol he has beg a lot of ladies 4 sex chat, some of this ladies iv spoken to nd they showed me what he does online with them, he is simply a sex starved dude
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2015
SINNNZ:

Like every known _whore you had to accuse me falsely of sexual assualt, your dwindling self esteem has nothing to hang on to so you feel the only thing you have to offer is your over used body.
Listen carefully, i dont fauck with house girls, never will. Even if your pusssy was offered on a platter of gold, I WILL REJECT YOU. I've never been juvenile enough to even "sexchat" with other girls i've been linked with moreless a fleabag like you.
Find who infected you with chlamydia and settle your scores with him. "chlamydia Joy"
grin
SHUT UP UR INFECTED, DISGUSTING MAGGOT FILLED COUPLED WITH LICE AND WORMS GUTTER OF A TRAMP U CALL A MOUTH, shud i expose what u sent to lala?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheNonce: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
COWARD ARE U RUNNING? thought u said cherlene told u? COMPENSATED IMBECILES IS D NICK NAME 4 UR HOUSEHOLD
grin

Your level is like a hausa mans praying mat! FLAT! You are finished! Jobless, talentless, broke ass, virgin mother_fucker! She's laughing at you right now sef! Let me call another lady that will expose your factory fitted _stupidity! Can you spell football sef? When you got f9 in waec english! Lolz

Cc: prettythicksme!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Your level is like a hausa mans praying mat! FLAT! You are finished! Jobless, talentless, broke ass, virgin mother_fucker! She's laughing at you right now sef! Let me call another lady that will expose your factory fitted _stupidity! Can you spell football sef? When you got f9 in waec english! Lolz

to a whole kingsamurai.? shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
SHUT UP UR INFECTED, DISGUSTING MAGGOT FILLED COUPLED WITH LICE AND WORMS GUTTER OF A TRAMP U CALL A MOUTH, shud i expose what u sent to lala?
niqqa plz do...
#sips kunu#
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:

Mr carrot , what is happening here?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2015
SINNNZ:

grin
lollllllllllllllll,omg!!this is rediculous!!sex starved dude calling someone a whor.e........ Talk of accusing you falsely?am that same gal with that other moniker, yes think,think harder,you got it now?wowwww.....heheeehehehe.. You are so so shameless!!talk of being a house gal,hmmmmmm i think you are really nut......
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
now this is worth replying....are you this daft?so the fact that someone opened a thread abt being raped by a cousine no doubt makes her a product of incest?now dnt get this twisted,that is a scenerio,going bak to what you typed up there..now i see why nigeria have so many half baked literate,when you come across an educated person,you will knw through their deposition,you and nigerianium arent just it....a disgrace to men,you guys were actually throwing insults to a fellow guy becos he got an issue with a lady, now that is real bull..sh.it. Ooooh, it kinda funny to say,still trying hard to call you all sort of names, like stvpid,rotten,iddoit,goat and what have you,you knw why? becos i wasnt brought up to assume what i dnt knw but going through your chats,i could boldly come up withh a single conclusion,you are foolish!!

Foolish,for exchanging words with someone u dnt knw, foolish for transferring your aggression and frustrated life here,foolish for insulting my dad someone you may never imagine,foolish for the tinx you have typed and things you are yet to type... You are not a seasoned biologist,you graduted from the polythenic as a second class lower student in science lab tech...... Pisssss...the internet is indeed a scary place!!

ouch,
See bitçh slap...
Girl dun vex finish.!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

So it is a prostitute that you are now relying on to defend you? Lol! Bro take my advise and do your self some good! You have been voted the most despicable loser in this section! No one wants to meet you here! You live in a face me I face you dingy quarters in lagos! Any girl you try to chat with here blesses you with insults! The 1 girl that even gave you the time of day has now betrayed you like judas iscariot because she is tired of relating with a daft animal! Is it my fault? No! Its yours! I know the only sex you normally have is with your bar of soap when you wash that your semi corpse of a body so I can understand your desperation for female company! Or you are hoping this olodo called jollyjoy that has chlamydia will give you some of her stanking ass! She's a housegirl! Can't you see how I'm ignoring her? She's a nobody just like you so even though you guys would make a great frustrated couple I would not want you to add to the viruses already permeating your blood stream! Has your boyfriend squeezed your SOFTAPPLES today! Lol

punch straight
in d face. cry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

come, which school did you say you attend again?this boy is a drop out,he was expelled for cultism, chai!talk of being talented,that guy is way more talented and he is my emaratus in the rapping world,read previous posts,you will understand....your first sentence got me rolling on the floor,waste of fund.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheNonce: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Oyind17:

Abeg see pet name? Lol! Okay madam has kingsamurai aka angelmarve ake whitewitch aka softapples not begged you for sex chats before or not? Has he not offered you pictures before or not? And is it true that he has had sex with you in real life or not? answer honestly before we bring out the suprises! Lol....

Cc: lezz, prettythicksme and nigerianium
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Oyind17:

someone said u gave him my unclad pics

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.