Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996276 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 07, 2015
Emodeee:

u care joorh, Boring bit.ch.

Lol.

You sound pained.

Sorry. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Emodeee: 9:38pm On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol.

You sound pained.

Sorry. smiley

ugleee bit.ch.

Fvck u. She is feeling fly cos dat guy is professing luv to her. She no c toaster for real life o, she go dey use online guyz do shakara. Moronic bit.ch.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 07, 2015
Emodeee:

ugleee bit.ch.

Fvck u. She is feeling fly cos dat guy is professing luv to her. She no c toaster for real life o, she go dey use online guyz do shakara. Moronic bit.ch.

grin grin

Painment.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On May 07, 2015
Emodeee:

ugleee bit.ch.

Lol.

Why are you taking all these shots at her? Whats her offence?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Emodeee: 10:07pm On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin

Painment.

let's sexercise lah...

U wan dey form virgin 4 me. Sheeee u dn't knw i av intentions for u.

Na ma porch sure pass bt u dey do anyhw.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:03am On May 08, 2015
Mhizkel u knw sabi great person abi.:/
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:40am On May 08, 2015
[size=14pt]
Isn't the Miss Nairaland contest just 'awesome'?

*The trolls-cum-weedstars are divided against each other.cheesy

*E-friends have become sworn enemies.wink

*Two of the mods are seemingly at loggerheadscheesy.

*Backbiting and namecalling just reached an all-time high:O .

*The butt-lickers have taken their stock-in-trade to a whole new levelsad.

*The hypocritic 'good' guys and girls have revealed their true selves and their manners are at the very nadirsmiley.

*Narcissism just got redefined on Nairalandsad.

*The contestants are flooding every thread with HEAVILY PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES. Darkskinned girls have become fairer overnight. cheesy

For the next few weeks NAIRALAND HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.smiley

WELCOME TO 'VANITYLAND', ladies and gentlemen.wink
[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:45am On May 08, 2015
~ Dechandel ..please remove your new d.p ..
You look like a heartless witch in it grin ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dechandel(f): 4:55am On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Ofcourse, that's what i am tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:06am On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:
I like ur bad mouth
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 7:26am On May 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mhizkel u knw sabi great person abi.:/
cheesy Goo morning sirrrrrrr
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2015
MzNelly:

Take a look at my signature.

It's not that hard to figure out.
lol..I still can't figure it joor...oya whisperrit to me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2015
Orijin101:
2dice, business dey ooo
boss my mail no dey connect..will holla you tomorrow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2015
Mhizkel:

huh? Go joor sad
nkechi... Goomorning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 9:38am On May 08, 2015
2dice:
nkechi... Goomorning
uhmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:57am On May 08, 2015
Mhizkel:
uhmmmmm
~ Sup ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2015
Mhizkel:

uhmmmmm
lol...why the uhmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:55am On May 08, 2015
2dice:
lol...why the uhmmmmm
Nuffin o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:56am On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Sup ..
I'm fine...you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2015
[size=14pt]
Welcome to the newest Nairalander, Embacee. Another potential member of the 'anti-buttlicking crew', I suppose.smiley

KingLekan; over to you.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Embacee(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=14pt]
Welcome to the newest Nairalander, Embacee. Another potential member of the 'anti-buttlicking crew', I suppose.smiley

KingLekan; over to you.

[/size]

Hehe more like butt-kicking
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2015
Mhizkel:

cheesy Goo morning sirrrrrrr
***put my two hands inside pockect...cough and tell her Good morning my dughter******
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 08, 2015
Please when will Mr Nairaland nomination start,nominating myself and also someone
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 08, 2015
Mhizkel:
I'm fine...you?
~ I'm good . . I see you have really been busy on here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Yemiolads(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I'm good . . I see you have really been busy on here
Uhmmmm...Not really!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
***put my two hands inside pockect...cough and tell her Good morning my dughter******
Lol...
How you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 08, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Eddygrate: 6:00pm On May 08, 2015
Get your home or office clean and fumigant this week for as low as 10k depending on the size of your apartment just call us on 07033491967
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 6:36pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Let's talk on whatsapp ..send me a message now .. +2347068941995
Alright!

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.