Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997385 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2015
How come every moniker around is august 2015, why do people keep creating new monikers and abandoning the old ones they are known with?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2015
firstEVA:
How come every moniker around is august 2015, why do people keep creating new monikers and abandoning the old ones they are known with?
Don't mind us

Btw, Na wah for you and the other guy. Una don dey fight since 9am yesterday.. Make una find one coded place settle and if a need arise, make una fucck the hell out of una sef.. Fucck is a good tool in compromising wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2015
TrapKVNG:

This is the same shhit i've been tryna say, trust me, the issue here would be about who'll send a pm first. Once they pass that stage, everything will be settled wink
Yh bro..you're right. I saw that in your previous post.. You know, Girls will always want to behave like Girls likewise we guys. And the girl will be like "ain't I stooping so low if I should first send a pm. So the guy should send it first. Even if the gal wil kinda feel funky. Na her palava be that. No be toto d guy go wan fuccck
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2015
2 new whole pages of insults by 9 o'clock..nawa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:
cant u see that some of the monikers are animals?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Wich kin whahala....softapple it ookk,,,mr lezz respect your old age, firsteva e don do....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
that guy is damm jobless.
i dey tell u!!! he dnt know dat im on holiday 4rm college, yet i still receive my monthly pay, but he is wasting his life here, just watch he will soon log in here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:
dis is derailers paradise,u dnt expect it to be all normal chats....teell me you are nt enjoying the disses. If you ask me,,,,i will say they got me rolling on the floor.am so loving it.,
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Oyind17 post=37581655][/quote] who are u forming for?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2015
softapples:
cant u see that some of the monikers are animals?

Lol and you nko

Akpenvwoghene I'll just say it once. I think you should stop all this, right now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dis is derailers paradise,u dnt expect it to be all normal chats....teell me you are nt enjoying the disses. If you ask me,,,,i will say they got me rolling on the floor.am so loving it.,

I'm just reading with pure curiosity lol. Very interesting
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol and you nko

Akpenvwoghene I'll just say it once. I think you should stop all this, right now.
lol ICHIOMA i will, im suppose to be enjoying my holiday, d guy just made me waste valuable time yesterday.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2015
lezz:
shut the fvck up. Grass munching lizard.
softapple really got you frustrated dude...take heart.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Wich kin whahala....softapple it ookk,,,mr lezz respect your old age, firsteva e don do....
mehnn d guy is old mehnn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

I'm just reading with pure curiosity lol. Very interesting

so funny jare,ofline dey will be forming matured and the perfect gentleman...their real personality is what they displayed up there......imagine mr lezz.... Kia.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2015
softapples:
lol ICHIOMA i will, im suppose to be enjoying my holiday, d guy just made me waste valuable time yesterday.

I don't remember which guy youre talking about, you were just fighting with everybody

In fact I don't know why Im talking to you self

Did you not include me in your list of monikers masquerading as females
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't remember which guy youre talking about, you were just fighting with everybody

In fact I don't know why Im talking to you self

Did you not include me in your list of monikers masquerading as females

hmmmmm clears my throat, i only said butchcassidy or bushhyshycaddy shud stop licking ur ass
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
so funny jare,ofline dey will be forming matured and the perfect gentleman...their real personality is what they displayed up there......imagine mr lezz.... Kia.

The only thing I understand about that argument is that his name is "Leslie" and he has shortened it to "Les". The rest of it, I literally don't understand lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol and you nko

OMG shocked shocked As good as you are, so you're from Isoko..
I know EVERY Isoko girls for nothing good but d!ck. Pls disclaim you're from that side pls. Isoko girl?aarrgghh!! Damn!!! Spit off
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2015
softapples:
hmmmmm clears my throat, i only said busscaddy or bushhyshycaddy shud stop licking ur ass

He's not. Please leave him alone

Lol, I guess I know now why they refer to you as a troll
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Claireshan1(f): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Call me smiley
lost most of my contacts urs inclusive
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2015
profojah:

OMG shocked shocked As good as you are, so you're from Isoko..
I know EVERY Isoko girls for nothing good but d!ck. Pls disclaim you're not from that side pls. Isoko girl?aarrgghh!! Damn!!! Spit off

Lol Sir, Im not from Isoko. Im Igbo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

He's not. Please leave him alone

Lol, I guess I know now why they refer to you as a troll
and why is that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

The only thing I understand about that argument is that his name is "Leslie" and he has shortened it to "Les". The rest of it, I literally don't understand lol
you got it wrong,that guy engaged iin an online brawl with softapple, firsteva caution him,to atleast respect his pix and old age,mr lezz turned round and start insulting firsteva,softapple joined and the tournament began...lollll.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2015
softapples:
and why is that?

Because of the last 10 pages
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol Sir, Im not from Isoko. Im Igbo
I for fear. About to ask if you have already sucked mahogany/obeche before. Those Isoko girls are experts.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you got it wrong,that guy engaged iin an online brawl with softapple, firsteva caution him,to atleast respect his pix and old age,mr lezz turned round and start insulting firsteva,softapple joined and the tournament began...lollll.

Ok lipsrsealed So is your own side finished?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Because of the last 10 pages
mcheewww just tell me ure afraid of getting bash by mr lezz dats why ure indirectly taking sides, ure no different dan d rest female monikers that hide behind their back, bcaus ure scared, anyways WHAREVER!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2015
profojah:

I for fear. About to ask if you have already sucked mahogany/obeche before. Those Isoko girls are experts.

Lol Sir I don't even know what youre talking about. I just googled Isoko now haha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2015
softapples:
mcheewww just tell me ure afraid of getting bash by mr lezz dats why ure indirectly taking sides, ure no different dan d rest female monikers that hide behind their back, bcaus ure scared, anyways WHAREVER!!!

I'm not afraid, I haven't really been following the Mr Lez one since I didn't really understand it

And youre no different from the rest of the male monikers who yab people for absolutely no reason, wharever yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok lipsrsealed So is your own side finished?
ofcus....since na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.