Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2969980 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
If I vex for you eh! grin cheesy

Oya beg me .....before I go tell jackrich say you na female Dracula grin grin grin
Make i see road abeg! Me and you will never ever get along. Shift biko!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

MY GOD!!! GIVE ME YOUR BF'S NUMBER BIKO! HE MUST KNACK YOU HELICOPTER STYLE THIS EVENING SO ALL DIS ENERGY WEY DEY OVERFLOW GO RELIEF YOU. CHEI! LORLOR, OZUGO NA....HIAN! YOU GO CHOP BAN O!!! angry

Hahaha hahaha madam trouble
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
consider yourself stamped into the annals of my browser history undecided
Idowuogbo:

See story? I ask you? My friend,to the left mehn! I don't know why you haven't checked yourself into a mental home sef. Always aggressive!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Jackrich: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
If I vex for you eh! grin cheesy

Oya beg me .....before I go tell jackrich say you na female Dracula grin grin grin
Truck please!
Cut it off. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
redgem:

Hahaha hahaha madam trouble
tongue grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Behave joor! I will cut it off o angry

Na marriage go end u and truckpusher matter..
Na so love dey start grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
N1one:

angry angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Make i see road abeg! Me and you will never ever get along. Shift biko!
See as she dey take style dey beg grin grin grin
See who dey form aunty for here....smh

Make I just free you sha grin grin

But if I hear pim ! I go just vex and you know nau.. cheesy grin cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
DashMeYansh:
yesterday when real men were throwing punches, u kept quiet bcaus a rat dares not go to where cats are gathered, "but now dat d men are cool, ure now engaging a woman, chai ure a big LOL, no offence
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as she dey take style dey beg grin grin grin
See who dey form aunty for here....smh

Make I just free you sha grin grin

But if I hear pim ! I go just vex and you know nau.. cheesy grin cool
I'm scared! undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jackrich:
Truck please!
Cut it off. angry
Alright bro - I already did. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
DashMeYansh:
hohohohoho undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

angry angry angry

Buhahaha grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LordOfTheWeed: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jackrich:
grin grin grin cheesy
[size=14pt] Nna mehn!!! I'm suspecting you.. .. .. Oya, reveal your real moniker!!!!! tongue [/size]

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
N1one:

Buhahaha grin
Stop it!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I'm scared! undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin

Anytime you see me for where you dey, na so so air go dey escape from ya yansh. grin smh

Truck badt no be small cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yo ama bout to drop some bars
Drive in with your cars
Yo redgem I want your P****
I hope it's Juicy
I got 69 Choopers
To kill any MotherF***er
That wanders near you
Cus they be acting like fools

3 Inches long
I hope you like my schlong
B****es call me the coolest
But I want only you soonest
So come to my Bed
And spread yo legs cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

See awon ashiere gbogbo - olulife 2015 grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Stop it!

cool down joo...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin

Anytime you see me for where you dey, na so so air go dey escape from ya yansh. grin smh

Truck badt no be small cool
Keep deceiving yourself you hear? When i have time to battle with your azz, i battle. I call the shots.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
N1one:

I would rather go to East and Central Africa buy myself enough chimpanzee than keep a human chimpanzee at home. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
N1one:

cool down joo...
Ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
I don't Chat with dull intellectual maniacs that dare give horrible meanings to what it means to sit on a throne while holding a Katana.

Kingsamurai, Softapples etc consider yourself......... undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Keep deceiving yourself you hear? When i have time to battle with your azz, i battle. I call the shots.
You're already hauling ass when I've not even started whooping your smelly ass.....smh cool

Watch out for meeee........ kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Osyxcel(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
ur signature though

You like?....

It's very significant to me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
*Clears throat*

Ishilove, this one wey you dey look like lucozade? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're already hauling ass when I've not even started whooping your smelly ass.....smh cool

Watch out for meeee........ kiss
Yea yea. whatever! Roll over.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol when they decide to settle down? They will start looking for small girls to marry cheesy

small girls with clean minds.. abi

I'll talk to you later..take care of yourself & goodnight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Yea yea. whatever! Roll over.
How are you today? considering the fact that everyday of your life must be so horrible with that *elegem* face of yours. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I would rather go to East and Central Africa buy myself enough chimpanzee than keep a human chimpanzee at home. grin

leave that story joo..
free my babe jare.. habatically..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Osyxcel:

You like?....

It's very significant to me
Hmmm.....i know it is....May she continue to RIP. Happy birthday! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.