Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2989903 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
kramfonos:
It still wouldn't be freestyle 'cause I might just record lines I wrote down in the past.

Here's the real freestyle: The monikers viewing this should choose any topic for us to do an audio session on then upload before 7.00pm.

Are you game?

Remember: a topic chosen by others ALONE.

Cc: Sinizia
Traplord.♦

the 20 minutes freestyle I did last year comprised of words given to me by someone on NL.

look mate....I don't have any interest in battling you.
I got a lot on my plate already, & I have nothing to gain anyway..you are not in my level..
plus I have nothing to prove - I have already earned my stripes in all the rap forums & sites I've battled, so sparring you is me doing you a favour.
you need to work your way up the battle-rap ladder by brawling those in your echelon first.

if you are keen on getting a shot, then sign-up for the ongoing rap tourney & stop bugging me..

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

you dey look for Mr.Nice Guy...you go find am tire grin

hehe... since you stayed in Magodo, you prolly went to Caleb College, or Queens college.
did I guess correctly?

lol im not looking for anybody.... gerrout

Make your own assumptions, I'm not confirming or denying anything grin

In reference to your other conversation, Vector singing is almost better than Vector rapping. I don't think he's that great as all the hype. IMO grin

Gurgle stop moping around and comment if u want to abi you wan make I mention you first
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

the 20 minutes freestyle I did comprised of words given to me by someone on NL.
...And it took you days to prepare. Enough time to peruse lexicographs both in paperback and electronic form.

look mate....I don't have any interest in battling you.
I got a lot on my plate already, & I have nothing to gain anyway..
plus I have nothing to prove..I have already earned my stripes in all the rap forums & sites I've battled, so sparring you is me doing you a favour..
Repetitive, banal churnings.

if you wanna get a shot, then sign-up for the ongoing rap tourney & stop bugging me.
A rap tourney you've been preparing for a quarter of a month? Enough time to research.

Darkenedrebel, are you livid? Your zaniness has deserted you?

I upped the ante by stating an audio-recorded freestyle themed by a topic from a poll and you cowered?

You are a joke!

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Good taste
grin

Nobody likes Kanye anymore but thats cause they are all crazy grin
Bro me like kanye like *wtf* grin
Love his commanding tone...
I don't even care about the artist as far as u singing/rapping something making sense...
Am ur fan already...
Do you have any Best disss song?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol im not looking for anybody.... gerrout

Make your own assumptions, I'm not confirming or denying anything grin

don't worry, I'll get one of my CIA agents to have you vetted grin

MrsPhyno:

In reference to your other conversation, Vector singing is almost better than Vector rapping. I don't think he's that great as all the hype. IMO grin

don't mind all these Ajepaki people here jare..they think rapping is what they do in Obalende got talent
they are not used to quality bars, so to them Vector is like the Zeus of rap.

shey you reside in the States...can you compare the calibre of american emcees with the baba suwe Naija rappers like Phyno grin

MrsPhyno:

Gurgle stop moping around and comment if u want to abi you wan make I mention you first

Gurgle is meditating in a hyperbaric chamber grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
2dice:
Bro me like kanye like *wtf* grin
Love his commanding tone...
I don't even care about the artist as far as u singing/rapping something making sense...
Am ur fan already...
Do you have any Best disss song?
yeah Kanye's confidence is amazing. Usually people who act like him just come off as pr*cks but he carries himself so well, and he has the talent to back it up. Plus he's a really nice guy on the inside grin
Kanye is the GOAT as far as I'm concerned

I don't really listen to disses.... mostly just like normal music
You generally have good taste tho, Kanye, J.Cole all my faves grin I also love love love Nas..... he's from like a generation before I was born tho lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

don't worry, I'll get one of my CIA agents to have you vetted grin

don't mind all these Ajepaki people here jare..they think rapping is what they do in Obalende got talent
they are not used to quality bars, so to them Vector is like the Zeus of rap.

shey you reside in the States...can you compare the calibre of american emcees with the baba suwe Naija rappers like Phyno grin

Gu.rgle is meditating in a hyperbaric chamber grin
as you wish sire grin

looool Obalende... Why not Mushin
As much as my moniker makes it obvious, I prefer the so called local rappers to all of these ones that rap in English cause for whatever reason ehn, even though English is our universal language, people lack this fluidity and skill when they rap in it. Even the socalled MI and Ice Prince, they seem awkward at times. It used to irritate me but now I like MI sha and Ice Prince's voice is sexy grin Point being, as razz and like iono, local as they are; baddo, baba obago, reminisce etc all kinda seem like they are trying less hard when they rap. Which is like necessary. grin Okay the essay is over, im jus a girl who likes hip hop grin

ummm americans have some trash rappers too (ie. Tyga, Wiz Khalifa) so its about the same only difference is that they speak english correctly i guess grin but the people who are good here are reaaaaally good

Lol leave phyno alone o.... that one is not something i discuss flippantly grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
2dice:
Afternoon..
My night was beautiful but short
And yours?
Well First...Potential house wife must not drink or Reduce her Drinking habit ...
Can jomile cope?
Rotfl, u r very funny

My night was fine, hope you are enjoying your Sunday
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

yeah Kanye's confidence is amazing. Usually people who act like him just come off as pr*cks but he carries himself so well, and he has the talent to back it up. Plus he's a really nice guy on the inside grin

You generally have good taste tho, Kanye, J.Cole all my faves grin I also love love love Nas..... he's from like a generation before I was born tho lol
lmfao.. No dey call my Kanye Goat Oo.. cheesy
well google Cassidy R.A.I.D diss for Meek-mill
10mins diss ...mehn he massacred Meek
Haven't heard any diss hotter than that..
Cassidy
Nas
Phenom
Ooh my Ludacris
Kidd-Kidd
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Norenal:

n me I knw of sum1 who has broad shoulder n he doesn't lyk it
we humans sha cry
Well,We are different sha...

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
you wanna have a lyrical spar with one of NL's finest, deadliest & most technical battle rappers, & yet you pen bars like an infant plagued with trisomy-13

what in the fat fishes of a phenomenal fahrvergnügen fück is this-

TheSonOfMark:

Miss, you flouted the rules 'cause there's no sanction?/
Everyone's rhyming save you; what's wrong? Traction?

TheSonOfMark:

Passion? So on point - a befitting caption/
Like the tactless ZèdX6 asking Ishìlove to take action/
He's deoxygenated. Somebody please start aeration/
Oops! He's dead. Start the celebration.

TheSonOfMark:

Miss, you've never tried?/
This could be your first and you wouldn't even crywink/
Seems like déjà vu? Yeah, that nigga liedcheesy/
This is a whole new SHADE- come try your dye.wink

even my 80 year old grandma can do better..

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
2dice:
Cassidy
Nas
Phenom
Ooh my Ludacris
Kidd-Kidd
Greatest of all Time...garrit?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
jomile:
Rotfl, u r very funny

My night was fine, hope you are enjoying your Sunday
hmm...I know u can't cope
Yea indomie before me...my mouth is enjoying at the Moment
And you how is going over therev
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

app ko app ni..
they've been watching too many Jack Bauer. unless she can manipulate the app to her advantage during phone calls which is not possible.

what kind of guy would be interested in make-up & all those girly stuffs she was into?
she was definitely a girl..whoever says otherwise is a big fool & should go get his/her brain checked
some people trying to be Smart,but they are actualy duller than graphite
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
olajorn:
Greatest of all Time...garrit?
yea man..tell Dem
Dey donno...
Kanye off life...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Classsyalabolas:

Gurgle is meditating in a hyperbaric chamber grin

Lol Its Sunday; make I rest even though im itching to e-slap you MrsP
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grin cool grin cool grin
I guess u didnt go to church today,thanks to labor day holiday,Na inside lab i for dey now
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
olajorn:
I guess u didnt go to church today,thanks to labor day holiday,Na inside lab i for dey now
awww yeah lol I didn't.... I have problems grin

Why are u in the lab.... We have off till Tuesday grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
TrapLORD:
Same here dear, how u holdin up?
Holding up to?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

like serious I never knew u were the one i was chatting it...
Very funny
I thought it was kingSamurai... all along
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dark and TSOM, y'all should forget about this argument. It will never materialize to any lyrical battle of any sort between you two. Why bother going back and forth over it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

awww yeah lol I didn't.... I have problems grin

Why are u in the lab.... We have off till Tuesday grin grin grin
i choose sunday class...4hrs class and 3hrs lab
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
2dice:
like serious I never knew u were the one i was chatting it...
Very funny
I thought it was kingSamurai... all along
Lol... yes well its me are u surprised grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
olajorn:
i choose sunday class...4hrs class and 3hrs lab
lordt have mercy grin
why would u do that..... which subject
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
2dice:
hmm...I know u can't cope
Yea indomie before me...my mouth is enjoying at the Moment
And you how is going over therev
u r enjoying, nothing much is happening
Am just indoors watching nickelodeon
And it's raining too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

as you wish sire grin

na agbero rappers full mushin grin

MrsPhyno:

As much as my moniker makes it obvious, I prefer the so called local rappers to all of these ones that rap in English cause for whatever reason ehn, even though English is our universal language, people lack this fluidity and skill when they rap in it. Even the socalled MI and Ice Prince, they seem awkward at times. It used to irritate me but now I like MI sha and Ice Prince's voice is sexy grin Point being, as razz and like iono, local as they are; baddo, baba obago, reminisce etc all kinda seem like they are trying less hard when they rap. Which is like necessary. grin Okay the essay is over, im jus a girl who likes hip hop grin

yes, accentuation & the correct pronunciation of words is a major problem for naija emcees. that's among the reasons they are not rated by the rest of the world, or even taken seriously..

m.i actually pronounces words properly - prolly because he schooled in yankee..
mode9 on his own would be rapping like he has hot yams stuffed in his mouth..you hardly hear anything, unless you look up the lyrics online.

MrsPhyno:

ummm americans have some trash rappers too (ie. Tyga, Wiz Khalifa) so its about the same only difference is that they speak english correctly i guess grin but the people who are good here are reaaaaally good

of course, there are always bad eggs

MrsPhyno:

the same Phyno that pronounces Love as Rove, & Wayne Rooney as Wayne Looney grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lordt have mercy grin
why would u do that..... which subject
Chemistry...my Best subject kiss...mehn am very Lucky with professor...this Man will make feel like staying all day in class
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Oahray: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
So are you guys going to battle freestyle or what? Stop going back and forth na tongue

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
olajorn:
Chemistry...my Best subject kiss...mehn am very Lucky with professor...this Man will make feel like staying all day in class
oh cool... i didnt like chemistry that much.... or rather i liked it but it didnt like me back cry grin chemistry was my lowest science subject in the waec lols. im taking organic chem now so pray for me grin

ur prof is nice? or smart? or funny? or all of the above grin
better than nigerian professors?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

as you wish sire grin

Me i like wiz khalifa....when u want to mention bad eggs i think Weak mill is suppose to be number one on ur list grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
2dice:
Cassidy
Nas
Phenom
Ooh my Ludacris
Kidd-Kidd
Ahhh u listed all these average people like Phenom and Ludacris and u no fit write Phyno? Phyno is good nah grin
Disses are boring jor. No chorus just insults....

Nas is a king. Perfect rapper. Daddy of life grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
you wanna have a lyrical spar with one of NL's finest, deadliest & most technical battle rappers, & yet you pen bars like an infant plagued with trisomy-13

what in the fat fishes of a phenomenal fahrvergnügen fück is this-
even my 80 year old grandma can do better..
Endless back-and-forths.

What's that saying again? Yeah, "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS".

Darkenedrebel, you are intimidated. Your lengthy retorts attest to than.

Kiddo, everyone including myself wants to see this : A freestyle (audio or lexical) between yourself and I.
Your evasive antics aren't working.

You quoted me first today, remember?

Chest-beating coward!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.