Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,764 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996291 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:08am On May 13, 2015
kradleber:
For lovers of art check this out. I did it today.. I'm sure you'd like it ..
Wow....This is cool bro,love it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:10am On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Wow....This is cool bro,love it
Thanks blood ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:12am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Yes.
My first moniker was Vickyyb and we came across while i was using it.
Okay.. no problem.. Please kindly vote for Tohpahz as Miss NL . I know you'd be busy but please squeeze out time to come vote for her..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:14am On May 13, 2015
mirexxx:
why did you tag missclasssy? the Vnote is suppose to be for me alone sad arrghhh! sad
Lmfao. You would be a very jealous wife.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:15am On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

Hmmm...You won collect my wife cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:20am On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Hmmm...You won collect my wife cry

Nooo. mirexxx is my 3rd degree cousin na.
. You no see the way she change am for King Lekan just because he tagged missclasssy ..

Hilarious drama grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:21am On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

Nooo. mirexxx is my 3rd degree cousin. name
. You no see the way she change am for King Lekan just because he tagged missclasssy ..

Hilarious drama grin
i didnt see oo...But mirexxx is my wife,i already gave her engagement ring

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 12:32am On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marieolae(f): 12:35am On May 13, 2015
At least four times..
kradleber:

has she deactivated more than once ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 1:18am On May 13, 2015
marieolae:
At least four times..
Okies ..but she said just twice ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
hey baby cheesy
am your grandfather's mate yet ur calling me baiby.cheesy

awon omo kekere isin yi sha.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:59am On May 13, 2015
Hmmm!

Vicky, I liked you when you were Vickyyb

loved you when you were Vickybee grin

Now, you're victoriabee. I just don't know

You and logicalmind1, got something in common. you both deactivate all the time grin

Welcome back! kiss tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:03am On May 13, 2015
Nneka123:
Hmmm!

Vicky, I liked you when you were Vickyyb

loved you when you were Vickybee grin

Now, you're victoriabee. I just don't know

You and logicalmind1, got something in common. you both deactivate all the time grin

Welcome back! kiss tongue
Lol, VictoriaBee isn't good? grin

Thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:05am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lol, VictoriaBee isn't good? grin

Thanks
It's good grin

but vickybee was sexy tongue

morning! hope you're here to stay?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:08am On May 13, 2015
Nneka123:
It's good grin

but vickybee was sexy tongue

morning! hope you're here to stay?
Lol, you'll get used to it, later on. grin

Maybe, don't know yet but i might not deactivate.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lol, you'll get used to it, later on. grin

Maybe, don't know yet but i might not deactivate.
Good, that's what I want to hear cool

See you around, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:31am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I never wanted to.

I was reading as a guest and that lady made me to re-create an account. grin
I'm gonna whip that flat asss of yours if you deactivate again, understood?undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:46am On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
I'm gonna whip that flat asss of yours if you deactivate again, understood?undecided
It's bigger now! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:
It's bigger now! angry
Have you been doing push-ups?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:51am On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
Have you been doing push-ups?
Lol, must I?

I haven't stopped growing - Maybe only in height that I've stopped.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:57am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lol, must I?

I haven't stopped growing - Maybe only in height that I've stopped.
Does that also mean the glands in your mammary is getting bigger?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:00am On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
Does that also mean the glands in your mammary is getting bigger?
Question for orunmila! tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:37am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Question for orunmila! tongue
You're still gonna upload your pix anywaywink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 9:36am On May 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
am your grandfather's mate yet ur calling me baiby.cheesy

awon omo kekere isin yi sha.cheesy
Lol...If truly u my grandpa's mate, den u ought to af die! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
You're still gonna upload your pix anywaywink
I doubt
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

old soul in a new body,thats me.cheesy

you still dun wanna tl me anything abt u,or u fink dis nt d right place. grin
Mhizkel:

should i take u to a secret place
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2015
Jacksparrow1207 ...wasuup Bro
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:54pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:

Talk true! no be as your weight no reach make you free me.
U wey nor wan gree make I chop u. Na y I free u naa.
No tym. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 13, 2015
Missclasssy, please i want to know how you made a reset on your [b]Time Spent Online cry [/b]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 13, 2015
kinglekan:

U wey nor wan gree make I chop u. Na y I free u naa.
No tym. wink

Lol, you run after you see watin big pass you nah. You dey forget?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:00pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:

Lol, you run after you see watin big pass you nah. You dey forget?
U wan dey make mouth bahhh??
Iffa hear say I run. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:27pm On May 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
old soul in a new body,thats me.cheesy

you still dun wanna tl me anything abt u,or u fink dis nt d right place. ;Dshould i take u to a secret place
Lmao @secret place

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.