Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2978646 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
pbs4real:
wah will u do? grin rape me? tongue
Rotfl
U WISH
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
tunnex90:

d bros has gone to bed nd you still dey yarn for here olorun yu no get work i swear

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
jomile:
Rotfl
U WISH
that's wat u hve in mind...say the truth smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
pbs4real:
that's wat u hve in mind...say the truth smiley
I want to preach the word of God to u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
You are lucky I am not a pro either I for bash you. You should have sliced it?.......it makes things easier
Gurgle:

LOL leave me...I don try abeg...I don't know why they came out so abnormally long this time loooooooooooooool hahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
jomile:
I want to preach the word of God to u
cum and anoint me jomimi,lets put off the light so. It would flow in us
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
pbs4real:
cum and anoint me jomimi,lets put off the light so. It would flow in us
do u have anointing oil at home or i should bring mine
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
CLeAtHead:
You are lucky I am not a pro either I for bash you. You should have sliced it?.......it makes things easier

Babe of course I sliced it...but the angle I started slicing it at was too lax. So the slices got longer and longer until they became horizontal lol cheesy

I couldn't even finish it, they were too ripe for me lipsrsealed I left them on the sideboard so I guess somebody has eaten them..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
. . .Yoh am back!!! Back from cell una mod ban me!!! but its nothing!!!
prettyesther oya show!!! make we begin our investigation dos draq queens wey full Nl especially romance section
where z missclassy? where z ladyboss1 where z aproko?
prettythicksme howdy grin

#YOLO
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
jomile:
do u have anointing oil at home or i should bring mine
I have more than enuf, dnt bother, mah third leg would need more of it smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingTom:

Giyazz my dawg, how you doing? grin
I'm fine man. I see y'all still keeping this place 100 percent hot like always.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
They finally gone to sleep #sigh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
richommie:
. . .Yoh am back!!!
Back from cell
una mod ban me!!!
but its nothing!!!

prettyesther oya show!!!
make we begin our investigation
dos draq queens wey full Nl
especially romance section

where z missclassy?
where z ladyboss1
where z aproko?

prettythicksme howdy grin

#YOLO

Go sleep lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:
Oya FriedPlantain come see ya brain
You make horrible Friedplantain, Gurgle. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes cheesy
look Yummy...But am not sure if u put salt tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You make horrible Friedplantain, Gurgle. undecided

Lol that's one of the worst ones Ive ever made...please give me another chance... sad cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
Looks yummy ...... Like seriously? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:

Yeah I put salt, I always put salt smiley

Nobody else likes the look of it, oya take grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol that's one of the worst ones Ive ever made...please give me another chance... sad cry
No problem, I would give you another chance.

Anyways, the picture of the one you posted earlier doesn't look any bit like my brain. My brain is a lot slimmer and flatter as well.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:21am On Sep 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:

No problem, I would give you another chance.

Anyways, the picture of the one you posted earlier doesn't look any bit like my brain. My brain is a lot slimmer and flatter as well.

Lol ok Sir, challenge accepted cool

Nah Im talking about your brain after you've ravaged it with weed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2015
gurgle..you still never sleep.. vampire bat
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
gurgle..you still never sleep.. vampire bat

Lol, monitoring spirit...tell your boss you didn't see me tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, monitoring spirit...tell your boss you didn't see me tongue

grin monitoring spirit indeed ... goodnight..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

grin monitoring spirit indeed ... goodnight..

Ka chi fo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah I put salt, I always put salt smiley

Nobody else likes the look of it, oya take grin
no,i dont want u to cry,I. Now Thats ur dinner
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:50am On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
no,i dont want u to cry,I. Now Thats ur dinner

I didnt finish it, its too ripe for me. I was trying to make use of it since it was turning black

Anyway the end of the story is that I had egg instead lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 1:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

I didnt finish it, its too ripe for me. I was trying to make use of it since it was turning black

Anyway the end of the story is that I had egg instead lol
i love very ripe plantain,Thats why i Saïd Yummy the other time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:12am On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
i love very ripe plantain,Thats why i Saïd Yummy the other time

I don't like it lipsrsealed If you change your mind, its on the sideboard..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 1:27am On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't like it lipsrsealed If you change your mind, its on the sideboard..
haha...I like it serve very hot... tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:33am On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
haha...I like it serve very hot... tongue tongue

Ehen...nekwa microwave...

I hope youre not suggesting that I go and fry a fresh one this night...I no fit do am abeg..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 1:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Ehen...nekwa microwave...

I hope youre not suggesting that I go and fry a fresh one this night...I no fit do am abeg..
dont be Lazy,go joo grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:41am On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
dont be Lazy,go joo grin grin

Lol forget it..i wont..unless you want to slice it for me

Anyway why am I even dashing you food self... why not tell your *thug* wife MrsPhyno to do it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.