Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2990425 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
2dice:
Happi Sunday
Hope u went to asalatu or Church
Uhn secret...I don dey suspect you diss gal
Sorry i couldn't reply ur greetings yesterday, i was indisposed, how was ur Sunday, hope it went well

Nd may i know d reason y u r suspecting me? grin

Have a lovely week ahead
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Blahblah please relax.. sad

I'm relaxed. what did i do na?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
just look at dem classsyalabolas n sinizia.. chatterboxes undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
kramfonos:
[/color]I could decide to return the invectives but no, you aren't a bragging two-timing pilfering snitch like him so this one time I'd adorn a tuxedo...and a knowing smile to let your insults pass.

He didn't? Really? Below is just one of many posts:
https://www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/1869#36977279[b][color=blue]Apparently, Cherryice, you have a short memory or maybe he's begged you to play his ally to salvage his supposed reputation which I have ruined with facts.

Like I opined in the past, it takes me less than 5 minutes to dig up what I want. Search optimization, miss. It's one of my turfs. You want more posts?wink[/b]
hun dat was mere diss.. u obviously dnt knw differences btw blackmail n disses..jeeezz
Wht level u are in sch again? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
sinizia see my dp cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nubian113:

[size=2pt] let me see your face darling lipsrsealed[/size]
I want to see too.. Sinizia angry sad

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
nubian113 darling kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
cherryice:
sinizia see my dp cheesy
that eyesbrow looks like the road that leads to hell tho grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol forget it. I don't even m you talk less of miss
eeyahhhhh she's forming tough

issokay i missed u too if thats what u wanna hear

for once ur not on NL is this a sign of the end times because honestly I'm disturbed grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
cristweeezy:
lmao. Sti on ma knees.
Deliver d message to me here grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cristweeezy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
the Lord said I'm ur boo grin
prettythicksme:
the Lord said I'm ur boo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin
u ehn grin
Aparo abi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
shocked
cherryice:
sinizia see my dp cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Swaggzkid: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abeg na who get original blackberry charger here

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
that eyesbrow looks like the road that leads to hell tho grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
kk undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
cristweeezy:
the Lord said I'm ur boo grin the Lord said I'm ur boo
shocked boo bawo? cheesy u must b kidding!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
ggrin:
u ehn grin

Aparo abi?
what is aparo? sad cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
WATER undecided
cherryice:
wat undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
dharay99:

they stole his fone, they stole his write-up,
Next they are qonna steal his ßlog. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
werey re Oo..
I no say na WOmen go dey steal hin stuff grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cristweeezy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked boo bawo? cheesy u must b kidding!
kidding? I'm 'adulting'
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
cristweeezy:
kidding? I'm 'adulting'
lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
cherryice:
just look at dem classsyalabolas n sinizia.. chatterboxes undecided grin

Mrs Miyagi. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
cherryice:
sinizia see my dp cheesy

i can't believe those two weapons of mass destruction strapped to your chest are for your infant son alone grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
cherryice:
sinizia see my dp cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

you don't know these Americans... it's very possible that they recorded themselves having sex afterall they were dating..
eminem has no reason to lie & nothing to lose , he had fÜcked her like a slut & she recoiled in fear when he threatened to release the tape when she denied that they ever made out...

Then it made no sense MC dissing him when she knows he has a weapon to render her to a pile of dust. It's like slapping a bomb-strapped terrorist who is about to detonate instead of running away.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

angry angry really Joe!!!!! U dare call me nd my friend desperate housewives? Firstly m no housewife, m a working class lady grin

Nd which food m I giving sassy ehn? If u annoy me ehn! I will stop giving u money again. Jobless househusband sad
Na me you dey yab all these ones? shocked

Don't worry, come home, we'll see at home. undecided
I'll not touch you at night again. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
ggrin:
u ehn grin

Aparo abi?
Igun grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
cherryice:
kk undecided
kkk? Ku klux klan?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cristweeezy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol
u doin all dese to me cos I neva turn celeb abi? smiley
prettythicksme:
lol
u doin all dese to me cos I neva turn celeb abi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
Na me you dey yab all these ones? shocked

Don't worry, come home, we'll see at home. undecided
I'll not touch you at night again. tongue

Lol heheheheehe lgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
sinizia:

Then it made no sense MC dissing him when she knows he has a weapon to render her to a pile of dust. It's like slapping a bomb-strapped terrorist who is about to detonate instead of running away.

you know how women like to start fights that they can't finish...

meanwhile, the 10 quatrains that would send Giyaz & his ancestors to Tel Megiddo this night is just waiting to be unleashed..
even the sarcophagi they would be laid to rest in has already been purchased grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.