Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2964883 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
sinestro24 if you ever come back lemme know cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheMascot(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Okay, start talking
why don't we firz zit down and lemme buy yo a drink to cool your mind if not i might blow your mind with my already timed bomb of love display and affection..and sinz boat of us do not like d gbo gbo of bokoharam.....truzt me..you don't wanna ezperience too much love from me..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
MEDEHI2 what happened?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
softapples
softapples
how are u boy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
u've got two options, Love yhu or die.?
Like seriously.... undecided
Ahhh,..even you?
typing to the right syndrome.
ohhh,. o ma se o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cousin xup? wink
STFUareyouGod
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
ggrin:
oya mi lenu o tongue
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Cousin xup? wink

STFUareyouGod
shocked shocked who I be?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
softapples
softapples
how are u boy?
oga i hail o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Ahhh,..even you?

typing to the right syndrome.

ohhh,. o ma se o
huh, wah are yhu saying.?
I've been on ds style of
typinq for d past 4-5 months
so wah are yhu sayinq here..?

The odas yhu seeinq are my children
(wannabe.)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Red crown king
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked who I be?
nor let even seun knw abt it o.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
softapples:
oga i hail o
how ya body na?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
huh, wah are yhu saying.? I've been on ds style of typinq for d past 4-5 months so wah are yhu sayinq here..?

The odas yhu seeinq are my children (wannabe.)
dnt mind me sir.
it shows am truely new here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Red crown king

nor let even seun knw abt it o.
the man from Urohmi? Why did you do it? cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
The man dat sail
STFUareyouGod:
the man from Urohmi? Why did you do it? cry
Following ur footstep
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
The man dat sail
gotya! Just figured you left. Why tho?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
gotya! Just figured you left. Why tho?
mayb i shud say my former was an intro which i used in knowin nd seperating d kids nd d matured. these is strictly for a chat wit matured minded people. and sorry to say,..even she doesnt even fall in these new moniker. i blive u knw who she is nd pls dnt inform her abt this new moniker.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

dnt mind me sir.

it shows am truely new here
ohk, I'm Dharay,
& yhu are...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
I knw who u re. was just pullin ur legs wit d right typin stuff
ShutTheFhuckUp:

ohk, I'm Dharay,
& yhu are...
IamQatarPlayboy

cheers!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
I knw who u re. was just pullin ur legs wit d right typin stuff

IamQatarPlayboy

cheers!
& I also know yhu ain't new here,
That's why i asked yhur name.

#aniway, keep hidinq...cheers.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

& I also know yhu ain't new here,
That's why i asked yhur name.

#aniway, keep hidinq...cheers.!
Barman giv dis dude 2 bags full of weed on my behalf. i shal settle d bill in the fullnest of time.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

mayb i shud say my former was an intro which i used in knowin nd seperating d kids nd d matured. these is strictly for a chat wit matured minded people. and sorry to say,..even she doesnt even fall in these new moniker. i blive u knw who she is nd pls dnt inform her abt this new moniker.
lol. Cool. I sure know who you talking about. Welcome back bruv. Good to see you again. You can trust me not to say a word to her about this

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

how ya body na?
oga body dey inside shirt, hw ur mara be 4 new moniker? wetin be ur old one?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin
why u dy laugh?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
softapples:
oga body dey inside shirt, hw ur mara be 4 new moniker? wetin be ur old one?
i gat no former moniker.

QatarPlayboy is new here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

i gat no former moniker.

QatarPlayboy is new here.
yeah ok bro ure welcome, nairaland is a forum dat entails d good,bad and ugly, but d good thin is dat the good always prevail.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Cool. I sure know who you talking about. Welcome back bruv. Good to see you again. You can trust me not to say a word to her about this
Dats my niggah. nt just her bt every nairalanders.

i shal personally introduce my humble self to whoever i tink deserve knowing. bt u can introduce my moniker to any new female nairalander.

if i dont take care of her,..who will?

MY MONIKER SAYS IT ALL

sassybae i can see u hv been busy for days now enjoying urself here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
softapples:
yeah ok bro ure welcome, nairaland is a forum dat entails d good,bad and ugly, but d good thin is dat the good always prevail.
Am stil expectin u in benin. u feel me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Dats my niggah. nt just her bt every nairalanders.

i shal personally introduce my humble self to whoever i tink deserve knowing. bt u can introduce my moniker to any new female nairalander.

if i dont take care of her,..who will?

MY MONIKER SAYS IT ALL

sassybae i can see u hv been busy for days now enjoying urself here.
Hehehehe. Boss, share me small from Qatar money na. Make me sef fit play around small with these chikalas like you grin I wan turn playboy too grin grin
How have you been?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Am stil expectin u in benin. u feel me?
as a warri guy why wont i feel u? we are masters of codding na lol, yeah when im set u will b d 1st to know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
ggrin:
why u dy laugh?
wire ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.