Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997926 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
there is a medical miconseptionalism dat has to under go trypophone beneat ur pant, i have to make it bring white fluid like milk.
Tanks

But i think i will pass

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
jomile:
Tanks
But i think i will pass
so hw do u want it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
so hw do u want it?
Have a wonderful weekend

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
AlienStar:
lol, school is fine
that's cool.. ermmmmm! I wanted to send you a mail.. buh you won't get it.. can you endu remuch you get it? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
jomile:
Have a wonderful weekend
lol u too, dnt mind me though, just playing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
lol u too, dnt mind me though, just playing
I know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Deejavuu, good morning o cheesy tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Deejavuu, good morning o cheesy tongue

Dodo goodnight o. Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Deejavuu:

Dodo goodnight o. Lol
Don't call me dodo, call me Kpekere. Dodo is too soft and sweet...... .. Too feminine for me. tongue

11pm don knack, why you never sleep?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
What of Ladyboss1 sef?
ladyboss1 aka lala247 wre u dey hide?oya come out oooh undecided sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Don't call me dodo, call me Kpekere. Dodo is too soft and sweet...... .. Too feminine for me. tongue

11pm don knack, why you never sleep?

Lol. Dodo is the Ajebò type, Kpekere is for kpako. Well whatever you want sha. Kpekere it is.

I don't sleep. I operate at night tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Trypa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Trypa(f): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2015
profojah:
Trypa

Sweet what's up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol. Dodo is the Ajebò type, Kpekere is for kpako. Well whatever you want sha. Kpekere it is.

I don't sleep. I operate at night tongue

But my friends call me Kpekere, though I'm an Ajebò. sad

You don't sleep at night as well? Why does nairaland have so many witches in this section? undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

But my friends call me Kpekere, though I'm an Ajebò. sad

You don't sleep at night as well? Why does nairaland have so many witches in this section? undecided

Eeya, maybe you behave like an ajekpako.

Lol@witches. I'm not a witch but a goddess of the night angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Trypa:

Sweet what's up?
I'm gud.. You?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Eeya, maybe you behave like an ajekpako.

Lol@witches. I'm not a witch but a goddess of the night angry
Oh 'goddess of the night', do you mind telling me your faithful servant what you do at night apart from flying around and sucking blood? grin

By the way, do you know that I coincidentally worship Lord KoriKori (god of flying witches)? undecided I'm his chief Priest. cool

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Oh 'goddess of the night', do you mind telling me your faithful servant what you do at night apart from flying around and sucking blood? grin

By the way, do you know that I coincidentally worship Lord KoriKori (god of flying witches)? undecided I'm his chief Priest. cool

I don't suck blood. I take the full package angry you must be initiated before you know the rest.

Lord kokori is my loyal servant. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BCISLTD: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Need to cure my insomnia undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

I don't suck blood. I take the full package angry you must be initiated before you know the rest.

Lord kokori is my loyal servant. cool

What do I need to do to get initiated? Your moniker speaks volume about how intriguing the initiation exercise would be. grin tongue

By the way, stop the blasphemy, it is not 'Lord kokori' but Lord KoriKori. Olodo angry angry tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 26, 2015
BCISLTD:
Need to cure my insomnia undecided
Then do what I do every night, drink at least 3 glass cups of very hot water before hitting the bed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 1:10am On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

What do I need to do to get initiated? Your moniker speaks volume about how intriguing the initiation exercise would be. grin tongue

By the way, stop the blasphemy, it is not 'Lord kokori' but Lord KoriKori. Olodo angry angry tongue

You will get 7 visitors by 12 am tomorrow. Be prepared! "Intriguing" care to explain grin

Oh my bad! His name is almost same as my serving gateman, hence the mix up tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

You will get 7 visitors by 12 am tomorrow. Be prepared! "Intriguing" care to explain grin

Oh my bad! His name is almost same as my serving gateman, hence the mix up tongue

Hope the 7 visitors are all females, fair in complexion and they have nice, big and curvy booties ? cheesy

One more blasphemy from you and I would be compelled as the serving High Priest of the Lord KoriKori shrine to send Thunder to strike your nyansh. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 1:25am On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Hope the 7 visitors are all females, light in complexion and they have nice, big and curvy booties ? cheesy

One more blasphemy from you and I would be compelled as the serving High Priest of the Lord KoriKori shrine to send Thunder to strike your nyansh. angry

Light complexion shocked they're as dark as coal, tar name it. But they've got other endowment cool

grin cheesy cheesy the thunder will go back to sender tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BCISLTD: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Then do what I do every night, drink at least 3 glass cups of very hot water before hitting the bed.

Apparently it's not working. ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Light complexion shocked they're as dark as coal, tar name it. But they've got other endowment cool

grin cheesy cheesy the thunder will go back to sender tongue

Hahahaha grin grin

Good morning and have wonderful day ahead. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2015
BCISLTD:

Apparently it's not working. ..

I think your case is a bit more acute. So you need to add alomo bitters to the glass of hot water you would take every night before hitting the bed. Sh1t works like magic.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2015
pbs4real:
ladyboss1 aka lala247 wre u dey hide?oya come out oooh undecided sad
same question i was asking earlier on.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Hahahaha grin grin

Good morning and have wonderful day ahead. smiley

Top of the morning and "youtube" grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Trypa(f): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
profojah:
I'm gud.. You?

G8 but kinda ill
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Good morning Cherryice. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Good morning Cherryice. cheesy
morning. . how r you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.