Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995106 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thesonofmark...you're supposed to be here grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ya all can see, i dun se† †he s†aqe &
This rinq needs heavyweight- fy†erz....

###make una no dull me...As E Dey Ho†... cool

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
ipledge10:
She broke my relationship cry...
Lol sorry o.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by obainojazz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

stop saying what you know nothing about. I said what i said AFTER PEOPLE HAD VOTED.
If i wanted to "sway", i would have done that before people started voting, in other to "influence" their decisions(like he did when i brawled).

And incase you don't know, it is okay to commend a bar(s) outside the battle-thread. I sincerely liked supermiy's IDEAS, hence i commended him. I didn't in anyway suggest who won or lost.

When i brawled rebel himself, during the battle, people were quoting my bars to the chatroom to commend them. And it wasn't swaying(so far as you don't suggest who won or lost).

And when i said his voters were dickr1ders, i meant it. I didn't want to go against the rules, that was why i WAITED FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE before saying anything.

He deserves a lot more ridiculing from me. But no time.

You dey fight for am now, i will be here when he insults you brutally just cos of a little arguement/misunderstanding, unless you remain scared to engage in one with him.

Cheers. cool
you get time to waste...biitch always insulting people anyhow...this is what happens when a father don't take time...loaded lux come and see..o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by obainojazz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You think say na rap we dey rap for here? undecided
na only lie una dey lie here na....person go say he cooks five emcee in a day...or lie so girl go fall in love...m grin I'm sure you turn tell girl say out of the seven wonders of the world...you own three
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see.
Oga Lalastic doesn't have time for romance section's pettiness grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Weereey gringringrin
ur missinq mehn,
2 massive E-brawls already qone
Ystdy & today...

I pray ds leads †o anoda one.... cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
how is my in-law to be doing.cheesy?

She knows you nottongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin
Darkened-gay-rebel abi na classhite-yaba_left?
How do you like your LORD now? Damn! I'm loving this! Lmfao!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

ur missinq mehn,
2 massive E-brawls already qone
Ystdy & today...

I pray ds leads †o anoda one.... cool
Nawa o!

I don really miss die.

Who and who mehn? Make I go check am out. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
Ya all can see, i dun se† †he s†aqe &
This rinq needs heavyweight- fy†erz....

###make una no dull me...As E Dey Ho†... cool
smh no b only as e dey hot,na as e dey cold u go see cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Am I suppose to be playing with funlord and co?

Bring ya big batty here lemme spank it silly or better still call me Deejavuu. tongue
cheesy cheesy mtchewwww spank ko,spanky nii.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
na only lie una dey lie here na....person go say he cooks five emcee in a day...or lie so girl go fall in love...m grin I'm sure you turn tell girl say out of the seven wonders of the world...you own three
Lol...Lie for which girls? grin

Think say I get time for them here? Anyone wey no arrange well I dey put her for her place no time. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy mtchewwww spank ko,spanky nii.
I know you will love it. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga Lalastic doesn't have time for romance section's pettiness grin
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HungerBAD: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pucaxo:
Reminds me of that moniker "HUNGERBAD" grin

?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I know you will love it. grin
angry i never for once see u brawling with ur fellow guys,na to dey follow follow women grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by obainojazz(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...Lie for which girls? grin

Think say I get time for them here? Anyone wey no arrange well I dey put her for her place no time. cool
you no get their time....very soon na to lie na them dey toast you cheesy ....I sure na here mr lielord Mrcock emerge from
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by GIYAZZ(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

You need the advice in your first paragraph not me. I never criticized anyone in the first place. I NEVER held brief for Dark nor stopped Jason or anyone else from attacking Dark. I only said I pitied him as a friend. It was Ibíme that quoted me out of context and I'd to defend myself. I don't care if y'all are bashing him, he's not a saint. He's man enough to stomach it.
I wouldn't take it likely or lightly with you if you ever quote me with such attitude again!

I have never made any conclusion without knowing the root of the matter. And if you say otherwise without bringing a proof, I will take it as an insult!

I don't give half a ffuck if you care! All I wrote up there was to let you know Dark deserves everything he gets, so you can stop coming up air-headed. Now bye!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

Darkened-gay-rebel abi na classhite-yaba_left?

How do you like your LORD now? Damn! I'm loving this! Lmfao!!!!

Hey, I heard your the man with the Goods, show me nah? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
smh no b only as e dey hot,na as e dey cold u go see cheesy
no free †icke†
f0r yhu when d sh0w s†r†s tongue

+ auntyspàmbo†, †hanks
⁴showinq yhurself. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry i never for once see u brawling with ur fellow guys,na to dey follow follow women grin grin
Why would I brawl a fellow guy when we can drink a couple of beer together with them ladies giving us errotic lap dance? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
FuhckYhu:

no free †icke†
f0r yhu when d sh0w s†r†s tongue

+ auntyspàmbo†, †hanks
⁴showinq yhurself. angry
grin grin weldone to antispermbot for d ban u dey give dre,keep it up! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wherever there is an E-brawl trust there will be a truckpusher around just when you need it grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
you no get their time....very soon na to lie na them dey toast you cheesy ....I sure na here mr lielord Mrcock emerge from
Lol na you sabi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
HungerBAD:

?

Lol grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:
Wherever there is an E-brawl trust there will be a truckpusher around just when you need it grin
Just checked your dp, seems like you like it rough. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would I brawl a fellow guy when we can drink a couple of beer together with them ladies giving us errotic lap dance? cheesy
grin erotic lap dance got me lmao!!u no for once serious! grin grin let's fight,i am ready for u sad cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I wouldn't take it likely or lightly with you if you ever quote me with such attitude again!

I have never made any conclusion without knowing the root of the matter. And if you say otherwise without bringing a proof, I will take it as an insult!

I don't give half a ffuck if you care! All I wrote up there was to let you know Dark deserves everything he gets, so you can stop coming up air-headed. Now bye!

Take what likely with who? Me? What sort of nonsense are you typing? That I told you that you need your advice? If that's what paining you, then consider your advice as an insult to me as well? Now GTFOH!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool
Nubian113:

Hey, I heard your the man with the Goods, show me nah? wink

Bloody mods cleaned dem up! But don't worry dey will be making a comeback soon! U will be notified!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin erotic lap dance got me lmao!!u no for once serious! grin grin let's fight,i am ready for u sad cheesy
I'm a lover boy , I don't fight women except stubborn women.

Bring ya fine ass here Lemme smack it lightly. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.