Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2999658 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by onila(f): 4:47pm On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:

You really need psychological and mental evaluation.
I am serious about that.
all i need is for Nigeria to divide so i won't deal with the useless b1tches from yr tribe

spits

SHIT DISGUSTING !

I will be much better

dumb dirty daughter from a rotten dirty yoruba mother

think twice before you call yrself classy

a yoruba bastard calling herself classy is an irony
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 16, 2015
blublahd:
here is your answer
LIES angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 16, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy Thanks for the correction dear. Lemme change it smiley.
pardon me, i have my own options
between a big boobs and a big booty which would you choose?
And i didnt ask if you are content with how you look.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:50pm On May 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Onila the psycho with no life offline. tongue

Onila = tpiadotcom = foolish entities
onila:
tell that to your harlot yoruba mother

or go choke on your dirty pant

foolish demonic prostitute from a useless tribe

moronic swine

I wonder what the yoruba nation stole from your ancestors?

You seem so bitter about it? Lol

Lucky you made this lash back at vicky in romance and not in politics. You would have automatically opened pandora's box on yourself.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 16, 2015
onila:
all i need is for Nigeria to divide so i won't deal with the useless b1tches from yr tribe

spits

SHIT DISGUSTING !

I will be much better

I am Igbo, you dumbass.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 4:52pm On May 16, 2015
blublahd:

pardon me, i have my own options
between a big boobs and a big booty which would you choose?
And i didnt ask if you are content with how you look.
Actually, none. Moderate is better.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:
LIES angry
you know what they say, if you want to get pure truth from a man?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 16, 2015
Twaci:
Actually, none. Moderate is better.
i see....a bit of both.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 16, 2015
blublahd:
you know what they say, if you want to get pure truth from a man?
No
What's that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 5:01pm On May 16, 2015
blublahd:

i see....a bit of both.
Exactly smiley. And u? Which do u prefer?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

No

What's that?
fùck his brains out,
and when to ask?
Just when he has one of his legs raised above ground shivering over that asss ready to cum and his palms clutched on your boobs.
tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by onila(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:

I am Igbo, you dumbass.
even worse

primitive backward uncivilized nitwits

make biafra and deliver us from those yr wife beating bad english, unstylistic men
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 5:09pm On May 16, 2015
April07:
Babe's are vexing on this thread oo.. kinglekan I see you.. you too like amebo grin grin

My love cheesy. I don't do amebo ooo. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
onila:
even worse

make biafra and deliver us from those bad english, unstylistic men

I always knew there was something wrong with you.
This just confirmed it. You are sick!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 16, 2015
blublahd:

fùck his brains out,
and when to ask?
Just when he has one of his legs raised above ground shivering over that asss ready to cum and his palms clutched on your boobs.
tongue
Ewww..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by onila(f): 5:13pm On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:

I always knew there was something wrong with you.
This just confirmed it. You are sick!
yr igbo father is sick
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2015
Twaci:
Exactly smiley. And u? Which do u prefer?
i careless about either.
Superficial things are what they are....nothing more nothing less.
But i do find a warm soft butt resting on my groin appealing tho.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 16, 2015
onila:
even worse

make biafra and deliver us from those yr wife beating bad english, unstylistic men
So you're Hausa?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 5:21pm On May 16, 2015
blublahd:

i careless about either.
Superficial things are what they are....nothing more nothing less.
But i do find a warm soft butt resting on my groin appealing tho.
That's good smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Ewww..
thought you were 18 already....my bad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 16, 2015
blublahd:
thought you were 18 already....my bad.
ok. i'm below 18. thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 16, 2015
onila:

spits

SHIT DISGUSTING !

I will be much better

Bruh you can't even spell
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by onila(f): 5:48pm On May 16, 2015
Trill:

Bruh you can't even spell
nairaland censors words

mumu

and I write in shorthand
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 16, 2015
Some angry "virgins" in the house tonight undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 16, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 6:15pm On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Kradleber please what was that my signature that you liked a while back.
Please I am having problems remembering it.

'We are in the generation of smartphones and dumb
people'
I genuinely loved the paradox.
How come you forgot? which means its not even yours, yet you didn't want me to jack it grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2015
Twaci:
Hey Lami smiley. Sorry for the late reply, had phone issues. What's up? How's ur day?
okay...sorry for the phone,hope it's been resolved now.
My day has been boring sha,missed you online.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 6:17pm On May 16, 2015
onila:
nairaland censors words
mumu
and I write in shorthand
Are your phalanges midgets ?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by grimandevil: 6:24pm On May 16, 2015
onila:
yr igbo father is sick
Onila who vex you? A beg forgive them. embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2015
Chiam55:
Some angry "virgins" in the house tonight undecided
Lmao....*fall down and die*

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2015
I want to chat with a girl....any on here.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 16, 2015
onila:
nairaland censors words

mumu

and I write in shorthand

I don't think "yrself" is censored and

Shorthand is an abbreviated symbolic writing method that increases speed and brevity of writing as compared to a normal method of writing a language.
Not being able is spell isn't shorthand.
Now ask yourself who's the mumu. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.