Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2991441 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Vanquay:

Should i be worried, I talk shiit alot, i just might be on your"Bang list" embarassed

No.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Well, I won't lie to you.

Common, You're a Physiologist for crying out loud. You know that topic will be great. You're just too humble to accept.

Suuuuuure you won't.

Sigh. I'm in first year. That was a first year topic angry. Is it just me or a physiologists obsessed with obesity ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:26am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

Suuuuuure you won't.

Sigh. I'm in first year. That was a first year topic angry. Is it just me or a physiologists obsessed with obesity ?
Blame it on My education sector! Buh it's all good, I guess?

Will I be able to get the other 3? Maybe later today?

I've got to Crash. Good Night!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Blame it on My education sector! Buh it's all good, I guess?

Will I be able to get the other 3? Maybe later today?

I've got to Crash. Good Night!

Fine. Sigh.

Night smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:33am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

Fine. Sigh.
Night smiley
Did you get to read the Alchemist? I know you didn't.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Did you get to read the Alchemist? I know you didn't.

I bought it. But I haven't read it yet! But I will. I promise smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:36am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

I bought it. But I haven't read it yet! But I will. I promise smiley
You bought it? True?

You just can't stop awesome, Can you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
You bought it? True?

You just can't stop awesome, Can you?

Ben Johnson yes ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:40am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

Ben Johnson yes ?
Pardon? Didn't catch that.

How much did the alchemist cost? 5$?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Pardon? Didn't catch that.

How much did the alchemist cost? 5$?

Lol I'm praying I didn't buy the wrong one. Who is it by ?

Ehm I bought 3 just in case embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:45am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

One Brazilian Dude, Paulo Coelho.

You bought three? I'm sorry I didn't specify the author. What you gonna do with the "Wrong" Ones?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

You bought three? I'm sorry I didn't specify the author. What you gonna do with the "Wrong" Ones?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:

I bought that one too! Lol it's fine. I'm weird like that. I'll probably give them to someone I don't like as a present some day tongue

It was only €9.99 btw
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:56am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

I bought that one too! Lol it's fine. I'm weird like that. I'll probably give them to someone I don't like as a present some day tongue

It was only €9.99 btw
You're Crazy!grin.

So what are You implying? That I don't like You?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
You're Crazy!grin.

So what are You implying? That I don't like You?

I already know you don't like me cry

But I meant I'll give the wrong ones to someone I don't like as a present one day. And watch them pretend to be grateful but they really want to slap me with the book grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

I already know you don't like me cry

But I meant I'll give the wrong ones to someone I don't like as a present one day. And watch them pretend to be grateful but they really want to slap me with the book grin
lol. I get it.

I guess the dizziness I'm trying to shake off is Kinda affecting my sight & also my assimilation as well.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
lol. I get it.

I guess the dizziness I'm trying to shake off is Kinda affecting my sight & also my assimilation as well.

Go to sleep! I will talk to you tomorrow smiley

Goodnight!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 2:12am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

Go to sleep! I will talk to you tomorrow smiley

Goodnight!
lol.. Try not to forget my 3 topics & make sure you don't find the alchemist boring, It will be worth all of the time you'll spend perusing it.

Good night Finally! ily.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...what should I say and what shouldn't I?

I love my freedom of speech o

ain't comfortable here jor...
are you scared already?
thought you are strong..
Lol ..you know even get liver
Morni sweet
How did your night went
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2016
2dice:
are you scared already? thought you are strong.. Lol ..you know even get liver Morni sweet How did your night go
nah, not scared
but of course, I'm a strong lady #showing muscles#
haaaaaaa, gave my liver out, kind gesture? yeah
morning to you too
story for another day.....and your's?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

nah, not scared

but of course, I'm a strong lady #showing muscles#

haaaaaaa, gave my liver out, kind gesture? yeah

morning to you too

story for another day.....and your's?
lol
Early Morni Gbagaun grin
Don't mind my Inglish teacher
Hehehe..
Lol ant Muscles shey?
I need your heart too tongue
wanna use it to re-new the Otumopkor Baba Gave me grin
Mine was cold..tanks to Mr.Harmattan
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2016
2dice:
lol Early Morni Gbagaun grin Don't mind my Inglish teacher Hehehe.. Lol ant Muscles shey? I need your heart too tongue wanna use it to re-new the Otumopkor Baba Gave me grin Mine was cold..tanks to Mr.Harmattan
hehehehe... thank me later tongue
ant muscles? wait until I give you a punch..
hehehehe... otumokpor ko...my heart is on leave shaaa, check back later tongue
awwww..sorry..cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... thank me later tongue

ant muscles? wait until I give you a punch..

hehehehe... otumokpor ko...my heart is on leave shaaa, check back later tongue

awwww..sorry..cheesy
lmfao
Mona the Boxer grin
Heart wey I dey collect since na duplicate u dey waka with tongue
Mtcheww tongue ..thank you small grin
Lol... what does Monalisa mean..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2016
2dice:
lmfao Mona the Boxer grin Heart wey I dey collect since na duplicate u dey waka with tongue Mtcheww tongue ..thank you small grin Lol... what does Monalisa mean..
lol..I no dey even waka with anyone...
pheewwww, you welcome small..
it's an Italian name..means a good and noble lady...why?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol..I no dey even waka with anyone...

pheewwww, you welcome small..

it's an Italian name..means a good and noble lady...why?
atleast na only you waka come 9ja naa
I use to see Rapper use it ..but too lazy checking de meaning out grin
U badGiril RiRi..with diss kinda name grin
Answer for another day tongue
Errm.. Which genre of song are you good in writing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mzdivacious(f): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
traplord oya o tell me what the book is all about and how u found it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mzdivacious:
traplord oya o tell me what the book is all about and how u found it

Just lyk that?

We haven't even kissed n u wanna make love undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mzdivacious(f): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
TrapLORD:

Just lyk that?

We haven't even kissed n u wanna make love undecided grin
lmao is that how we are rolling now?no time jor talk ;Dim already doing my researches on google n religion section sef.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
2dice:
atleast na only you waka come 9ja naa I use to see Rapper use it ..but too lazy checking de meaning out grin U badGiril RiRi..with diss kinda name grin Answer for another day tongue Errm.. Which genre of song are you good in writing
na only me waka come ooo..grin
well, thank me later for helping you out with the meaning...
hehehehe, na bad people dey get better name pass natongue
well, I just write and write and write...buh I might just say 'soft rock'...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

na only me waka come ooo..grin

well, thank me later for helping you out with the meaning...

hehehehe, na bad people dey get better name pass natongue

well, I just write and write and write...buh I might just say 'soft rock'...

like how many "thank me later" have you used in de pass 72hours huh
U go too like bribe tongue
hmmn..lol u like twisting stuff like BobMarley Dada
Huh.. Writing in 9ja isnot lucrative tho..
Lol diss bae go like Romance dye grin cheesy
Would like listening to your stuff...hope u are not de shy thy tho
Maybe ama sign you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2016

Oliviaarims and Carnations. Una resemblance nor be here oooooo shocked

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Oliviaarims and Carnations. Una resemblance nor be here oooooo shocked

Choi! Wizard!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.