Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3055506 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
YourMain:

Lol so you thought I was everywhere seeking non existent attention before did you ?

Twas interesting...
No, Not at all. You are different. You had your flaws though. I mean we all have flaws. But you were different.

Interesting Do you mind sharing? What did you do?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2016
RexKex:
No, Not at all. You are different. You had your flaws though. I mean we all have flaws. But you were different.

Interesting Do you mind sharing? What did you do?

Lol flaws ? What are my flaws grin grin

Ahm. I baked really. It's too weird to explain. What did you do ?!?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Lol flaws ? What are my flaws grin grin

Ahm. I baked really. It's too weird to explain. What did you do ?!?
You bake? How nice!

I received a lecture and then did some laundry afterwards.

How's family? What does mum and dad do?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
You bake? How nice!

I received a lecture and then did some laundry afterwards.

How's family? What does mum and dad do?

I do.

Awh how was it ?

They're all good! I'm back home now so I'm no longer with them cry
They work lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

I do.

Awh how was it ?

They're all good! I'm back home now so I'm no longer with them cry
They work lol
That's good.

It was cool. I tried posting about it earlier but my post was deleted and my other account was banned. I don't want this one to be banned too, that will mean we won't be chatting for a very long time.

You're back homeshocked? Where exactly
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
That's good.

It was cool. I tried posting about it earlier but my post was deleted and my other account was banned. I don't want this one to be banned too, that will mean we won't be chatting for a very long time.

You're back homeshocked? Where exactly

Sigh. Back home to my house lol

Oh Okays. It's fine. No problemo. That's so weird though. Why would you be banned... ? Strange.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 12:49am On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Sigh. Back home to my house lol

Oh Okays. It's fine. No problemo. That's so weird though. Why would you be banned... ? Strange.
I guess it should be because I used some p.h.ysiological terms.

So what are you going to be doing today? Or is it going to be another off day for you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I guess it should be because I used some p.h.ysiological terms.

So what are you going to be doing today? Or is it going to be another off day for you?

It's still yesterday here lol but no I'm going to be going to classes. And I've a shitty physics lab. I HATE physics.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 12:56am On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

It's still yesterday here lol but no I'm going to be going to classes. And I've a shitty physics lab. I HATE physics.

lol. Forgive me. how could I have known?

Physics?sad I detest physics too. Very much.

So what do you guys do in the lab? I've forgotten what a physics lab looks likecheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
lol. Forgive me. how could I have known?

Physics?sad I detest physics too. Very much.

So what do you guys do in the lab? I've forgotten what a physics lab looks likecheesy.

Same. Ugh. It's awful.

Stupid experiments to be honest. They're all rubbish.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:06am On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Same. Ugh. It's awful.

Stupid experiments to be honest. They're all rubbish.

lol.. Chill! It's not going to continue forever, is it? Feel free to detest physics but Just put in your best please, okay? cheesy.

What about chemistry? Hope you don't hate it? Do you guys also do biology
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
lol.. Chill! It's not going to continue forever, is it? Feel free to detest physics but Just put in your best please, okay? cheesy.

What about chemistry? Hope you don't hate it? Do you guys also do biology

I love chemistry. We do biology yeah... Sort of.

Ugh. I can't wait to drop it. I hate maths. And everything to do with maths.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by STARSHYNE(f): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2016
JoeCutie:
Okay, I'll do that.

Wetin consign me with AmazingAngel na? I don't 'know' her like offline o. I just know here on here. What's the matter, darl
? cheesy
Chill Na,haba

I just like to that girl ni
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

I love chemistry. We do biology yeah... Sort of.

Ugh. I can't wait to drop it. I hate maths. And everything to do with maths.
angel... Good morning. Hope your night was cool? Or you haven't slept yet??

I hated maths too, but I later mastered it & i loved it very much. Chemistry is way better than physics & biology is bae, definitely the sweetest of them all.

When do you have classes?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
angel... Good morning. Hope your night was cool? Or you haven't slept yet??

I hated maths too, but I later mastered it & i loved it very much. Chemistry is way better than physics & biology is bae, definitely the sweetest of them all.

When do you have classes?

Good morning to you too. Ugh. I slept... Barely.

Ew. I don't even want to like maths. Lol I think chemistry would be my favourite embarassed embarassed.

Ahm. I've a lab today at three. Ugh. Ugh.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Good morning to you too. Ugh. I slept... Barely.

Ew. I don't even want to like maths. Lol I think chemistry would be my favourite embarassed embarassed.

Ahm. I've a lab today at three. Ugh. Ugh.
lol.. You don't want to like maths? Okay.

What will you be doing in the lab today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol....yeah, from the mega-million bride price zone tongue

hehehehe, they are the best na
ooh I see
I got Dem alhaji's on deck grin
Percentage 65-35...hope the 35% is too much for you tho tongue
Dem turn una to commodity grin grin tongue
lemme ask a question
So if u love a guy and he is still a thousannaire you won't marry him if he propose huh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
lol.. You don't want to like maths? Okay.

What will you be doing in the lab today?

Using a cathode ray oscilloscope to do some rubbish. Ugh. I'm actually thinking of just skipping.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Using a cathode ray oscilloscope to do some rubbish. Ugh. I'm actually thinking of just skipping.

lol.. I despised attending physics practicals back then but I never dared to skip. Garnering knowledge is never a wasteful venture. Don't you think?cheesy

Just get your ass up & quit trying to be lazyundecided.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
lol.. I despised attending physics practicals back then but I never dared to skip. Garnering knowledge is never a wasteful venture. Don't you think?:p

Just get your ass up & quit trying to be lazyundecided.

It's not my fault sad my bed is so seductive sad

Lol dared to skip shocked you make it sound like a crime. To be honest I don't learn anything. I just sit there and day dream.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

It's not my fault sad my bed is so seductive sad

Lol dared to skip shocked you make it sound like a crime. To be honest I don't learn anything. I just sit there and day dream.
you're now pushing the blame to the mute bed? Lol.

Yea, when I skip classes or practicals, I always end up sulking & regrettingundecided.

Day dreamshocked What do you daydream about?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
you're now pushing the blame to the mute bed? Lol.

Yea, when I skip classes or practicals, I always end up sulking & regrettingundecided.

Day dreamshocked What do you daydream about?

Lol it's actually my beds fault. It won't let me leave. The way I'm just being caressed

Really ? Nah I feel so fly. I only start regretting when exam time comes hehe

I day dream about my bed tongue among other things tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Lol it's actually my beds fault. It won't let me leave. The way I'm just being caressed

Really ? Nah I feel so fly. I only start regretting when exam time comes hehe

I day dream about my bed tongue among other things tongue
Your bed can't caress you, you're just refusing to resist the temptation of caressing your bed.

"Among other things" You know me too well, you know I would love to know the "other things". cheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by UlqU3(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wow... long thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Your bed can't caress you, you're just refusing to resist the temptation of caressing your bed.

"Among other things" You know me too well, you know I would love to know the "other things". cheesy.

Yes it can! And it does! Stop being jealous!!

Lol everything I guess. Everything a normal girl day dreams about wink tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Yes it can! And it does! Stop being jealous!!

Lol everything I guess. Everything a normal girl day dreams about wink tongue
I actually wasn't jealous, I was just being concerned?undecidedgrin.

You're now being secretive that's so not cool.

So you finally skipped the practicals?undecided ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I actually wasn't jealous, I was just being concerned?undecidedgrin.

You're now being secretive that's so not cool.

So you finally skipped the practicals?undecided ...

Haha I'm in practicals right now tongue. I just have to write one report and I can go. Finally tongue

Lol I'm not being secretive.

My bed is my lover smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Haha I'm in practicals right now tongue. I just have to write one report and I can go. Finally tongue

Lol I'm not being secretive.

My bed is my lover smiley
You're in practicals? & you're online? That is even worse than skipping practicals you know?

You are.

Your bed is your lover? shocked... That's weird. Most mornings when I wake up, I always end up looking down on my bed disgustingly for making me sleep long hours. I hate sleep, especially the 10 hours type.

Why do I have this feeling that you will unintentionally scribble down the word "nairaland" on your report sheet & then scratch it out immedietly gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
You're in practicals? & you're online? That is even worse than skipping practicals you know?

You are.

Your bed is your lover? shocked... That's weird. Most mornings when I wake up, I always end up looking down on my bed disgustingly for making me sleep long hours. I hate sleep, especially the 10 hours type.

Why do I have this feeling that you will unintentionally scribble down the word "nairaland" on your report sheet & then scratch it out immedietly gringrin

Lol if I wasn't online I'd be dead. It's so boring lol.

What! !? You should apologise to your bed. Do you know what your bed does for you? Stop being so ungrateful and appreciate the bed. Go home and give your bed a kiss smiley

Hahahha no I wouldn't. The amount of bullshit I actually write on physics lab reports is actually ridiculous. It's literally a bunch of shït with really fancy English grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Lol if I wasn't online I'd be dead. It's so boring lol.

What! !? You should apologise to your bed. Do you know what your bed does for you? Stop being so ungrateful and appreciate the bed. Go home and give your bed a kiss smiley

Hahahha no I wouldn't. The amount of bullshit I actually write on physics lab reports is actually ridiculous. It's literally a bunch of shït with really fancy English grin
lol... I can imagine. I was actually typing from class 3 hours ago. My neuroscien.ce professor had to use the remaining 1 hour out of his 2 hours class to tell us stories. Though the stories were inspiring, I was dead farmished. I could barely grasp what he was saying, I had to resort to typingundecided

Don't worrycheesy.. When are you gonna be through with first year?

My bed is simply selfish. I can't probably like itsad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
RexKexMilann:
lol... I can imagine. I was actually typing from class 3 hours ago. My neuroscien.ce professor had to use the remaining 1 hour out of his 2 hours class to tell us stories. Though the stories were inspiring, I was dead farmished. I could barely grasp what he was saying, I had to resort to typingundecided

Don't worrycheesy.. When are you gonna be through with first year?

My bed is simply selfish. I can't probably like itsad.

Sigh. I don't think we can be friends if you don't respect your bed.

Hahahha what?! I would love that tongue my lecturers are just weird haha and what the hell shocked lectures for three hours wtf

In May smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.