Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2966010 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

create new one in romance?CUs this one is dead and gone.
Lol even if one is created, it won't reach the second page and myndd will lock the thread grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by falconey(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cutehector:
Lol even if one is created, it won't reach the second page and myndd will lock the thread grin

that's the drawback, other sub sections in romance have less traffic.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

that's the drawback, other sub sections in romance have less traffic.
I see some touts going as far as agriculture section trying to castigate romance section .. The very section that gave them Nairaland fame. Then they come back in here to do the very thing they castigate on... Believe me, romance will always be their home.... No matter what...

Watsup with ur plans for dis year's Nl contests.. Still interested? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by falconey(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cutehector:
I see some touts going as far as agriculture section trying to castigate romance section .. The very section that gave them Nairaland fame. Then they come back in here to do the very thing they castigate on... Believe me, romance will always be their home.... No matter what...

Watsup with ur plans for dis year's Nl contests.. Still interested? cheesy

I never thought of contesting twice, I had my chance.

i'll probably be a Godfather to one of the contestants.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

I never thought of contesting twice, I had my chance.

i'll probably be a Godfather to one of the contestants.
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2017
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Omoluabi16(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2017
Neenie what if I told you you're much prettier than genie? however with a leaner pocket. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Neenie(f): 6:25pm On May 11, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Neenie what if I told you you're much prettier than genie? however with a leaner pocket. smiley
Awww, i'm flattered. BTW, who told you my pocket is leaner than Genie's? Me that i haff tatii billion for my akant tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Omoluabi16(m): 12:35am On May 12, 2017
Neenie:

Awww, i'm flattered. BTW, who told you my pocket is leaner than Genie's? Me that i haff tatii billion for my akant tongue
lol! except you're related to davido? these days we all have 30b in the akant..and yet we still live at mushin. Hope That's not the case with you? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Neenie(f): 1:21am On May 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol! except you're related to davido? these days we all have 30b in the akant..and yet we still live at mushin. Hope That's not the case with you? grin
nope, i live in banana island grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Omoluabi16(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2017
Neenie:
Like there is a banana plantation at the back of your house in mushin?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bogolobango(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2017
This your profile pic na scam
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Neenie(f): 10:01pm On May 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Like there is a banana plantation at the back of your house in mushin?
angry angry undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Iamraizo.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Neenie:
mama the mama. I know you're lying but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by queenbetsy(f): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2018
After sooooooooooooooooo long! cool

New faces here and there... undecided

I guess I'm now a stranger here. embarassed

Hello!!! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dingbang(m): 3:53am On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
After sooooooooooooooooo long! cool

New faces here and there... undecided

I guess I'm now a stranger here. embarassed

Hello!!! cheesy
after soo long... E be like say na alternate Monika u dey use..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by N0favors: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Just 7 pages in 3 years shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Kennywest101: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Am Kenny by name am single i base in ondo am 30year of age i need a black huge lady to hook up with contact me on WhatsApp if u are interested 07035647095
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Freestyle23: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
DaZion:
Am I allow?..Buh, am a guy oo.
babe me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Freestyle23: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=DaZion post=30672044]I'm also single buh I've already gottin a chance wit Cutieberie..[/quote
]so howfar na can you call me 08024441872
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by awolusijohnex85(m): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2018
grin angry shocked I welcome u all to the one and only big and small nice boy or call my Mr nice guy, to cut the story short, I need the serious one at my side
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Briee(f): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wow! I miss this thread grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2019
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Lordvaryx: 12:41am On Apr 21, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
sorry sis last one grin
antibrutus
angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Do I know you? embarassed
Lordvaryx:
angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Lordvaryx: 12:46am On Apr 21, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Do I know you? embarassed
Saf? Are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 21, 2019
lol no
who are u tho
Lordvaryx:

Saf? Are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Lordvaryx: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
lol no
who are u tho
Not until you tell me who you are. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2019
cruella de vil
your turn smiley
Lordvaryx:

Not until you tell me who you are. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Lordvaryx: 12:51am On Apr 21, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
cruella de vil
your turn smiley
Your main, I mean. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.