Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,946 members, 7,848,839 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2987624 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:27pm On May 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Were you not the one that made the comment he quoted saying i'm stalking him. undecided

It happened on health section with my vickyyb moniker.
But you know I was joking. So why did you have to take it serious? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 21, 2015
sarada:

ARRANT BULLSHIT!!!
I was there, I even made my presence known, stop saying otherwise and apologize, maybe you ban might be liftedundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol well u don fall for ishi hand so ur better off with classy dats if she takes u on lol

you know what's stopping me from proposing to their two? I never see their full picture embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
I always wondered why that transgendered flea called missflappy is always getting in trouble or is always in the limelight for a bad reason.

Now I got the answer. She's like Israelites on sabbath-day cos she doesn't work. She just sits at home all day jobless..
24/7 always constituting a nuisance on the internet.

smh for your unborn children. When their mother has no work ethics, is a devil's workshop and an apprentice of idleness, I wonder what they'd be. .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Which of your accounts are we talking about here?
cheesy

This one.
Idowuogbo:

then forgerrit.

Whatever
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 21, 2015
KcMark:

LOL. It gets worse if the mods are females. Why give such positions to overly sentimental beings? I just don't get it.
That opined, I don't know about the others but Ishiløve is very civil and rational, even nice I dare assert.
Balderdash!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:32pm On May 21, 2015
Borrussia:
If it does, they can unban themselves and ban the spambot.
The Anti spam bot is seun's pet. No Mod can ban/destroy it.

Except him. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Praisemelody(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2015
Am just reading comments. Good evening all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:33pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u no well

Me i was about to reply mention could not find quote option thought it was my ipad at first then i went on thread cant reply lol was lost .. Then i clicked on on profile i see two ban almost had heart attack i was like whattt grin

I just message all d mod ps .. Super mods everyone email i had lol till it was resolved
Lol..someone like you would cry if you get banned for long. grin

I'm trying to imagine Lala247 getting a ban for 10 years.

ROTFL gringringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
you know what's stopping me from proposing to their two? I never see their full picture embarassed

Lol hehehe ohh dats wt u want to see wt dey look like .. Yeye
But some ppl say dey have seen classy pic but dont know how true it is sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

But you know I was joking. So why did you have to take it serious? undecided
You took it serious not me.
He made a false claim with your post, implying that i'm stalking him.
I replied that your post doesn't prove anything since it wasn't made by me.

Instead of you to tell him you were actually joking, you started giving me an annoying smiley. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
naijaboiy , mods don't reply mail,

sheun is only paying them for "ban" undecided
especially this romance section sad
fyn boi grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL gringringringrin

I swear she fit commit suicide.

I can't even follower her, her talkie talkie too much grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL gringringringrin

Lol dats it ... I come back with fresh start
Nl would miss me men all my haters go dey cry .. tongue
Praisemelody:
Good evening, which tree are you perching?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
Praisemelody:
evening oga
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
Borrussia:
Well I saw the conversation that ensued between missclassy and ishiløve and in as much as I'm unwilling to kiss the mods ass, It's very obvious that classy is at fault.

Ishiløve made a certain remark about the kardashians and classy disagreed with her POV, but instead of her to oppose ishi's point like a reasonable person, she attacked her instead, ishiløve then warned her that she's breaking rule 2 and she's been doing that for quite sometime now but she's been overlooking

Then our classy miss pounced on the mod again and I suppose that is what earned her the ban.

What?! She really must have pushed Ishi' to walk the edge then.
I remember having series of (heated) arguments with Ishi', specifically about Chimamanda Adichie's ultra-feministic stance, for days on end. We kept it civil, I think, and I was never penalized for it.
If Ishi' bans then she's got good, tenable reasons to, I suppose.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Obike10: 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
Darkrebel666:
I always wondered why that transgendered flea called missflappy is always getting in trouble or is always in the limelight for a bad reason.

Now I got the answer. She's like Israelites on sabbath-day cos she doesn't work. She just sits at home all day jobless..
24/7 always constituting a nuisance on the internet.

smh for your unborn children. When their mother has no work ethics, is a devil's workshop and an apprentice of idleness, I wonder what they'd be. .

You are not so much different from her though.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Praisemelody(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
Borrussia:
Good evening, which tree are you perching?
paw-paw
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Praisemelody(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
evening oga
thanks bro how was work 2day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
I swear she fit commit suicide.

I can't even follower her, her talkie talkie too much grin

Lol thats why i say unfollow

U go tire lol ...
Nah only ppl who knows nah two clicks to reset followings .. Dey follow me
The ones dats it doesnt affect their day to day living they follow me n few amebos cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol hehehe ohh dats wt u want to see wt dey look like .. Yeye
But some ppl say dey have seen classy pic but dont know how true it is sha
some ppl? rumor too much here jare, some say na man but I was confused when I listen to her voice note. blv me I love that baby but I just dislike her aggressive attitude sad

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 21, 2015
Praisemelody:
paw-paw
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2015
PervyByNature:
fyn boi grin
you wan wyne me ? undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:40pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
this antispam palava, what's the solution to it? the thing don hold me once for 1 hour
Lool,,omo me I nor know o.

It is a bot programmed to ban people when they break rules like spamming or posting foreign links.

Back then there was a moniker that if you quoted him anti spam bot will definitely ban you. People told him to mail seun about it but the oga didn't,,he was enjoying his invisibility and untouchable status on Nairaland.

Till the tsunami came and wiped his moniker away. grin

He was prominent in the education section then.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
some ppl? rumor too much here jare, some say na man but I was confused when I listen to her voice note. blv me I love that baby but I just dislike her aggressive attitude sad

Dont worry just work on ur game smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
you wan wyne me ? undecided grin
Atutumpoyoyo! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
Praisemelody:
thanks bro how was work 2day?
we thank God and you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Dont worry just work on ur game smiley
You take things too serious I swear.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2015
Borrussia:
I remember when we usually converse in Deutsche.

Yes exactly. That was when we got dealt with by the spam bot.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ask her na! cheesy

You sef no get work? grin

On asking her: I've learnt to avoid, in all my endeavours, on the internet and otherwise, heavyweights like her. grin

And yes, I have a job, and that's why I am baffled at the fact that someone's first resolution after a ban could be to create another account and to continue labouring chaos. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.