Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994589 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

As in ehh, you're confusing me oo. I don't know what pata means. Wetin e mean nau
The stuff female use to cover their lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:17pm On May 23, 2015
chibwike:
Sleeky its sold 250 per litre here...am in tears
My darling is here kiss..

#250/l? LOL.. You better go repair your rechargeable lamp oo cheesy grin

It's still a bit fair here.. Who knows what tomorrow holds!

See as my street quiet cheesy cheesy.. People dey fear to run gen?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL!!!

And

He

Chickened

Out sad sad..
blv me, your dp appearance alone dey pursue me embarassed

I don't like expensive ladies sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Run and please don't come back cheesy cheesy
*wink*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
blv me, your dp appearance alone dey pursue me embarassed

I don't like expensive ladies sad
grin grin grin grin Only God knows how many times I hear this daily..

Make una calm down cheesy cheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2015
Borrussia:
*wink*
I refuse to 'wink' back..

MzNelly warned me undecided undecided..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 7:20pm On May 23, 2015
Borrussia:
What about tomorrow and the day after that, thence, the available fuels at filling stations are reducing drastically and from my own cognition; it's not gonna last two days.

I foresee that Ishilove won't be online and derailers and E-fighters will lipsrsealed, and won't get banned cool
Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 23, 2015
And she had to spoil the moment, married men dey try ooo.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 23, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I refuse to 'wink' back..

MzNelly warned me undecided undecided..
I didn't wink intentionally, my eyes winked itself sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
you mend torn panties? undecided

lipsrsealed

Borrussia:
The stuff female use to cover their lipsrsealed

Bad guy. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ivyy(f): 7:24pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
you wanna remain ghost mood?

Yes lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 23, 2015
I see oga Seun viewing, make una no corrupt our boss too.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin grin Only God knows how many times I hear this daily..

Make una calm down cheesy cheesy.
I always ask God for a Lady that will drink garri with me, make natural hair instead of Brazilian hair, put on "okirika' cloths instead of new ones, use Nokia 3310 instead of iPhone 5/6

I am waiting for BABA to send me my dream girl sad embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bad guy. grin
Lol.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2015
ivyy:

Yes lipsrsealed
abi you dey manage your 1 bar bt3 grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
I always ask God for a Lady that will drink garri with me, make natural hair instead of Brazilian hair, put on "okirika' cloths instead of new ones, use Nokia 3310 instead of iPhone 5/6

Amengrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
ivyy:

Yes lipsrsealed
Boney M how far na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johneyhaz: 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
Yes baby kiss
MzNelly:

Me and you?
lets wed on time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2015
Borrussia:
Amengrin
the wishes is for me alone undecided abi u wan share my dream with me ? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 23, 2015
If you stay around Ikeja, I know a place you can get fuel for #100 without any hassle.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:29pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:

Hit the interiors of your village, 'BOO' tongue.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:30pm On May 23, 2015
Ploutos:
If you stay around Ikeja, I know a place you can get fuel for #100 without any hassle.
Chibwike, did you see this?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

My darling is here kiss..

#250/l? LOL.. You better go repair your rechargeable lamp oo cheesy grin

It's still a bit fair here.. Who knows what tomorrow holds!

See as my street quiet cheesy cheesy.. People dey fear to run gen?
Ok am the filling station to get fuel...and am being just hit hard on the face..that the price is now 300...the most painful part is that i'm now so used to using the gen....at night.....sleeky a litre of fuel 300 naira....my kids would hear the story....i even want to buy...buh the queue is not helping matters.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
the wishes is for me alone undecided abi u wan share my dream with me ? grin
I reject your wishes in the mighty name of Sango.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ivyy(f): 7:31pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
abi you dey manage your 1 bar bt3 grin

:oBattery is charged up to 99%
I won't have you insult me like that next time sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 23, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Yes baby kisslets wed on time

I'm with Borussia grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:32pm On May 23, 2015
Borrussia:
I didn't wink intentionally, my eyes winked itself sad
LWKMD!!

You never told me you had the eyes of a doll.. Those ones they sell for #300 cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hit the interiors of your village, 'BOO' tongue.
exactly!!!

text failed sad

you are a gold digger tongue

I was expecting you to accept my offer and I will finally surprise you with my Ferrari & Bentley grin

but I am sorry baby, you just have to continue trekking just like our fellow Nigerians trekking for our greedy politicians. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Chibwike, did you see this?
am just seeing it oh....how possible z that...are we sure the fuel isn't mixed with something else....this isn't funny again oh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by laykhorn(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
No mind Laykorn. E be like say na ban force am and hin twin brother laykhorn to stop this thing wey I go do now just wait for am...
Oya look below. ..

grin grin grin

AyamLaykhorn

Oga I don land o grin grin grin
These days, reality always wants to go on a date with me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2015
ivyy:

:oBattery is charged up to 99%
I won't have you insult me like that next time sad
oh! sowi

let's groove then till day break cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:35pm On May 23, 2015
chibwike:
Ok am am the filling station to get fuel...and am just hit hard on the face..that the price is now 300...the most painful part is that i'm now so used to using the gen....at night.....sleeky a litre of fuel 300 naira....my kids would hear the story....i even want to buy...buh the queue is not helping matters.
Boldened got my ribs cracking up.. Hahahahaha.. Your kids go go Marshall school?

Who knows!! They maybe the change we need..

Sorry, Nwa mummy cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.