Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,272 members, 7,864,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997323 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Another fvcking question you wanna ask?
Oh well, go fvck yourself some more. When you've come back to yourself, let me know. I'll be right here. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
I don't know him wink
Okay. If you say so. Nice to meet you though. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
grin grin
You could have asked vjsmiles to help you out with the scratching. grin
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Oh well, go fvck yourself some more. When you've come back to yourself, let me know. I'll be right here. smiley

After you mister!!

Now kindly fvck off for the last time before i change my mind angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
grin grin
You could have asked vjsmiles to help you out with the scratching. grin
I want you. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Oh, you're a 'grammarian' too?? Good to know. smiley
Seriously I don't know what you guys are talking about. angry

Esan boy go sleep. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:
We cougars love young guys.
grin tongue
Cc Naijaboiy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

After you mister!!

I trust you know who that mumu is. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Okay. If you say so. Nice to meet you though. smiley
You too, you seem like a CHARISmatic fellow. Your CHARISma is so great wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

After you mister!!

[size=14pt] enough with the swear words young lady [/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:16pm On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin

I don tire for am. Dunno if it's the fuel ish that caused this his present condition sad cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:16pm On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin

I don tire for am. Dunno if it's the fuel ish that caused this his condition sad cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

After you mister!!

You're using the fvck word too much. When last did someone do you a favour in that regard? ?
ronald4lif:

Esan boy go sleep. grin
VictoriaBee:

I want you. angry
Sorry I'm not a scratcher. Your friend vjsmiles specializes in that area by the way. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 26, 2015
undecided Gargantuan gaga.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
You too, you seem like a CHARISmatic fellow. Your CHARISma is so great wink
Lol. Why is the charis in bold?? You guys here are nuts! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin

I don tire for am. Dunno if it's the fuel ish that caused this his present condition sad cry

That's right. The fuel issue must have had a toll on his moi-moi brain. I will soon reset his brain with a thunderous slap. Make hin no take time.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Lol. Why is the charis in bold?? You guys here are nuts! cheesy
Because Ploutos is a CHARISmatic guy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
grin undecided
You've not answered my question. tongue undecidedWhen did you start typing in caps lock? undecided
who d'fvck r u?? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Tnxs but LOL.. Male? Sleeky? Shuga? Sleekyshuga ?

*thinking* Then, that male must be gay cheesy.
. Ooh shuga .... I thought it wAs 'Huga' .... Lol .. Any reason u chose this as ur moniker?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 7:26pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
You're using the fvck word too much. When last did someone do you a favour in that regard? ? Sorry I'm not a scratcher. Your friend vjsmiles specializes in that area by the way. grin
[/quote] [size=14pt] now it doesn't get funny no more ..

[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:33pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Cc Naij aboiy grin
Oga howfar cheesy

You nor know say victoriabee na my sugar mama grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:34pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
You're using the fvck word too much. When last did someone do you a favour in that regard? ? [i][/i]

You're beyond redemption..

Don't quote me again angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oga howfar cheesy
You nor know say victoriabee na my sugar mama grin
Hmmmmmmmm what of MARYAM abacha? grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin

Lool grin

How far?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmmm what of MARYAM abacha? grin grin grin
That one na my young angel wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool grin

How far?
I dey!

Be like say that guy vex you grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:54pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

I dey!

Be like say that guy vex you grin

Nor mind am joor.... cheesy

I go holla you later wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

That one na my young angel wink
And the classy missus? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
And the classy missus? grin
Concubine grin

Oga how you take know all of them grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Concubine grin

Oga how you take know all of them grin

We don put you under surveillance na, when you lie give your mama say you dey go Benin, you go branch Lagos dey scatter things anyhow, kontinu God dey see you grin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Because Ploutos is a CHARISmatic guy grin
undecided undecided
Deejavuu:

Nonsense! ! undecided
Go hang yourself! Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.